Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu (46485 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
The Peter Obi that is shouting everywhere that he was rigged out is saying nothing of those areas in the SE where he got 97% of the votes. Where else did that happen during #NigerianElections2023? Yes, this election was rigged. But Obi was the main rigger-in-chief!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633452758274637825

Tinubu did intelligent rigging. At least he used his conscience to give small votes to other candidates. Peter Obi's rigging was so unintelligent. In the history of Nigeria, when and where have you heard of a candidate getting 97% in some areas in the SE?

#NigerianElections2023
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633456293099761666

180 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ejifranks(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
We challenge you Reno and the APC to prove this allegation. Peter obi is already in court to prove he is the authentic winner of the elections so APC and Reno should do the same and stop all these rabble-rousing.

The revelations will be shocking. Hope Uzodimma, Umahi, and INEC will soon be exposed for what they did in Imo and Ebonyi.

555 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Parachoko: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don't just understand how he keeps on wailing the election was rigged

APC go shame him at the Tribunal and at the court

522 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Massiveglory: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ProfOkai: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reno has gone mad again...somebody hold him down

329 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by oyin44: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
I knew it..

We need to check the whole south east
election results and l believe obi lost lagos...

390 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Antiurchins: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
it is turn of South East to produce the president...

peter is more competent than others..... Igbo always give block votes.... we always know bad Market .... Nigerians be warned.....

my papers are ready 😁

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodluck Jonathan and Wike must really be squeaking in their boots, for Reno Omokri to descend to this. Eyah, you want to beat a Generalissmo like OBJ, and common military school you no go. Na die you dey.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Faber(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reno is in pains

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:

When dem do the magic, your eye go clear like 4k TV.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reno attacks the main threat..

So seeing him attack Obi all the time, shows Obi is on the way to history..πŸ˜„

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Delphi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
No sense at all. Reno wants to be a known partner of Peter Obi like Kenneth Okonkwo (the spokesperson) is but Peter Obi didn't oblige him and he became a known antagonist.
What Reno should know is that the south-east people were really yearning for the presidency and once they saw Peter Obi as a "sure banker" they all unanimously voted for him. That was the opportunity PDP failed to cash into. Hence, Reno resorted to blackmail as to save face and misguide the uninformed.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Parachoko: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

When dem do the magic, your eye go clear like 4k TV.
Tribunal and Court will only give judgement base on the evidence tender by the LP and the PDP

Magic or spreading Propaganda won't change this fact

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by EKONGKING: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Saddam Hussein always used to get 98 to 99 percent in any Iraqi election and when Americans invaded only 20 percent came to street to support him and rest celebrated.
So when any body says 97 percent supported him ,there is always rigging involved.
If u have any doubts argue with Saddam Hussein in his grave wink

370 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
I said the same thing , he rigged the most but others outsmarted him. Politics in Nigeria is a very dirty game, leave the scene if it’s too hot for you. Carry your emotions komot for politics.

374 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
ejifranks:
We challenge you Reno and the APC to prove this allegation. Peter obi is already in court to prove he is the authentic winner of the elections so APC and Reno should do the same and stop all these rabble-rousing.

The revelations will be shocking. Hope Uzodimma, Umahi, and INEC will soon be exposed for what they did in Imo and Ebonyi.

So only Obidients are allowed rabble rousing?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Dagah2: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin
He has found his voice again. Reno Omokri that doesn't know how South Easterners cast their votes. Once they are for you, they are for you...let alone their son. So Obi could rig and sitting governors in opposition parties who were visibly against him couldn't curtail him? He could rig and Gburugburu couldn't do that for himself? Reno and PDP are failed, 'carcasses' in the words of Fayose.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
ejifranks:

wahala everywhere,
Umahi and uzodima rigged for national assembly election or presidential election,
I know obi.diot don't have sense to expose himself,
I'm actually waiting for you people were obi.diot were rigged out in 19 northern states

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by princeade86(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Join the court with prove. Stop online ranting. Come down to Nigeria

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ahiboilandgas: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Antiurchins:
it is turn of South East to produce the president...

peter is more competent than others..... Igbo always give block votes.... we always know bad Market .... Nigerians be warned.....

my papers are ready 😁
it be election and not turn by turn.

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
It doesn't matter who rigged. If it is proven, let this election be annual

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Faber:
Reno is in pains
Reno said he grew gray hair overnight when he saw how obi.diot rigged without common sense

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ejifranks(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mylove55:
wahala everywhere,
Umahi and uzodima rigged for national assembly election or presidential election,
I know obi.diot don't have sense to expose himself,
I'm actually waiting for you people were obi.diot were rigged out in 19 northern states

Due to the Ipob scare in Imo state, elections were not conducted in many polling units across Orlu, Orsu, Oru, Njaba, etc yet results were written, submitted, and announced by INEC for both presidential and Assembly elections all in favor of APC. I won't even talk about the Ebonyi incidents here.

Don't worry, relax, and watch as events unfold.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Gossiphub: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
it be election and not turn by turn.

Yes. You can kill yourself now

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
ejifranks:

In Imo due to the Ipob scare, elections were not conducted in many polling units across Orlu, Orsu, Oru, Njaba, etc yet results were written, submitted, and announced byINEC for both presidential and Assembly elections all in favor of APC.

Dont worry, relax, and watch as events unfold.
that should be against obi if election did not hold and result were given to obi

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by tommy589(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
God no go shame us
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by foleskay(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Pauladex(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
ejifranks:

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
The Peter Obi that is shouting everywhere that he was rigged out is saying nothing of those areas in the SE where he got 97% of the votes. Where else did that happen during #NigerianElections2023? Yes, this election was rigged. But Obi was the main rigger-in-chief!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633452758274637825

Tinubu did intelligent rigging. At least he used his conscience to give small votes to other candidates. Peter Obi's rigging was so unintelligent. In the history of Nigeria, when and where have you heard of a candidate getting 97% in some areas in the SE?

#NigerianElections2023

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1633456293099761666

I was shocked when I started seeing the fraudulently doctored Agulu results from all over Igboland . It was massive widespread rigging!

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Freighthost: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
I wish to
Slap this reno with all d frustrations in my hands
Mak i reset him fufu head

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by ronalmagic10(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dagah2:
grin
He has found his voice again. Reno Omokri that doesn't know how South Easterners cast their votes. Once they are for you, they are for you...let alone their son. So Obi could rig and sitting governors in opposition parties who were visibly against him couldn't curtail him? He could rig and Gburugburu couldn't do that for himself? Reno and PDP are failed, 'carcasses' in the words of Fayose.

Lp also failed.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu by Ckonnet: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
This guy should check into a rehabilitation centre going by his inconsistent tweets.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.