Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,060 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) (50310 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by jaybenugo: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno Omokri was seen together with Peter Obi in a throwback photo shared on Reno's Twitter handle, IGBERETV reports.

The photo was captioned;

"Me and yes daddy way back when!

#TableShaker"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1644283919469010952?t=T2EURPnih6zAwgVgkC7YyQ&s=19

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by PlayerMeji: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button

162 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

441 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Merchant247: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno naa one man mopo tongue tongue

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by triple996(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Toosure70: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
LPDP again?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by LeoDeKing: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
No be me talk am oh. grin

Soludo: Headless Mobs

Soyinka: Nattering nitwits

Soyinka: Smut factory

Moghalu: Unlettered and uncultured people

445 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Racoon(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
So you were yesing to a daddy before but now think a good man does not deserve followership because of different political worldview.Rabiu Kwankwaso said "INEC fraudulently allocated votes to Tinubu".

This means that the election that produced Tinubu is a fraud. Therefor, Tinubu is the product of an illegitimate process.Thereby making him A FALSE PRESIDENT ELECT. Yet the drug baron is never the object of your senseless attacks?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Mraphel: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
It will be very saddening for a Nigerian president to have that kinda Peter Obis voice alone. Did he swallowed hot handful akpu.? The worst kinda accent have ever heard.

Church worshippers were killed by terrorists in Owo's terror attack. Obidients were making mockery of Yoruba people for the attack until their names were published and 85% of them were Igbos worshipers. Peter obi and LP never visited nor donated at all for the Igbos affected but we still know those that did.
God bless Tinubu and Osibanjo for their timely response and monetary support.

437 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
RENO's constant attacks on His Excellency, Sir Peter OBI is totally unbecoming of him. Is it a crime to vie for the presidency? What is Peter OBI's crime for God sakes? In all strata of life, Reno can never lace the shoes of OBI because he is unfit to do so. I don't know why Nairaland continues to give attention to this misguided and ill-mannered Reno

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Mraphel: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Flapp478:
RENO's constant attacks on His Excellency, Sir Peter OBI is totally unbecoming of him. Is it a crime to vie for the presidency? What is Peter OBI's crime for God sakes? In all strata of life, Reno can never lace the shoes of OBI because he is unfit to do so. I don't know why Nairaland continues to give attention to this misguided and ill-mannered Reno
He has ruined all his chances of contesting for presidential election in Nigeria.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:

He has ruined all his chances of contesting for presidential election in Nigeria.

He can never be the president of this great Nation. Never. He's a hypocrite and a man of double standards

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by DennisEche(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno too wicked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by paramakina202: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:
It will be very saddening for a Nigerian president to have that kinda Peter Obis voice alone. Did he swallowed hot handful akpu.? The worst kinda accent have ever heard.

A lot of worshipper people were killed in Owo terrorist attack. Obidients were making mockery of Yoruba people for the attack until their names were published and 85% of them were Igbos worshipers. Peter obi and LP never visited nor donated at all for the Igbos affected but will still know those that did.
God bless Tinubu and Osibanjo for their timely support.

The worst is a president that speaks in tongues like a mad man. Tinubu is an undesirable president in any standard and the reason he was roundly rejected even in his Lagos and native Osun State.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by rexchazy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
So obi used to change clothes, the guy is a deception that never to be allowed in our political space

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Just wondering how Obidients will react to this throw back picture.

I guess this is when Obi was still in pdp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Esther40: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Who takes Reno seriously

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Zico5(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
We keep telling them that no politician is a saint but they won't listen. In what way is the ideology of Obi different from Atiku. They are all in the same bracket. Obi will be worse because his antecedent as governor is not that rossy. I don't believe in any politician but for u to think Obi will be the one to change the fortune of this country is out of point.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by DaTruths: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Am I the only one that noticed without Mentioning Peter Obi, Reno Omokri will be irrelevant?? grin

Dude is just using Peter Obi for clout chasing.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by ArmaniUhuru: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
I’m not an obidient, but these constant attacks by Reno on the person of Peter Obi is getting out of hand. Reno is fucking jobless. Shuooo! Everyday Peter Obi.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
With Reno's political statements, before and after the just concluded general election, is another evidence that heavy vocabularies, well structured grammar, is not an automatic guarantee that you're intelligent. It simply shows that you paid more attention to that aspect, in your school days..

"Yes daddy", and so? Why is everyone bitching about it(🤷‍♂️)? Bishop David Oyedepo is a renowned and well respected man of God, so what's the problem with that, huh!? If Obi had responded otherwise, you and other imps would have said "he is proud, no regard because bishop is Yoruba and he is Igbo"..

Be wise!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Dindondin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno Omokri is a social media bully. He should be barred from accessing Internet services.
Reno, you are wicked, your taunts are hurting Obidióts.
I know you are using carowhite too like thiefku & Dino but you are mixing palm oyel with yours making you as savage as Frank Edoho.
Pls, have mercy on people who are crying that their mandate or manhood was stolen. The sister just wrote Bidemi a letter like say he's her bf.
Ahoy Prof just described their character of first to cry in a two fighting scene & they are licking their wounds like their VP that cried on arise TV before the presidential elections.
Reno, pls don't be Omockery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Dittodat: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Every time my 5-year daughter says thank you, Daddy, I just laugh.
She's thinking what's so funny?

She's not old enough but I would have explained to her about a sore loser 62 yr old religious fanatical politician who said yes Daddy like 20 times to a 68 yr old man.

Pathetic. grin grin grin grin

461 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Felabrity: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Daddy and his children
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno seem like a bitch ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Rebuker(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Mayydayy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Peter Obi AKA, Yes Daddy. grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.