Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,854 members, 7,859,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1974919 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/netflix-jefferey-dahmer-opinion

Another article.

Still does not take away from the point of my post- even Serial Killers have women who lust over them and defend them. I mentioned a Ramirez Guy, not just Dahet.

You made no comment on that, his name was Richard Ramirez, another serial killer that had a cult of women defending him.

The point is, even serial killers have people who defend them, in comparison, Sheggz is a saint.

Richard Ramirez, the Zodiac killer copycat? The name rings a bell (i used to read up widely on serial and mass killers).

Check well, these people must have been physically attractive despite their crimes. I also backed this up with the case of Bundy (who was in fact played by Zac Efron in a movie, that's how good-looking the guy was).

The truth is you can't be ugly on the inside and outside, there has to be balance. So while Sheggz is a foul jerk, he's still a fresh London boy with a UK citizenship, a foreign accent, a super location in Ikoyi, a good surname, and a likely Trust fund. Women will ALWAYS make excuses for you if you have all i mentioned no matter what you do (guys on the other hand get irritated if as a girl you keep acting consistently bitchy no matter how beautiful you are e.g. Maria, Beauty, Tacha (not beautiful but at least has a nice well-equipped natural backside) because apart from being constantly Hot and hungry, men ultimately seek PEACE.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

Your example is wrong sha. Even in jail, Dahmer was avoided and viewed with horror, which is why no one flinched when an inmate ultimately offed him brutally.

But yes, women do enable abuse, it's just that in reality Sheggz and Bella deserve each other, the girl is fundamentally mannerless as a person and is begging for a beating, not to mention how she seems to be ashamed of being Igbo when even Phyna and Chi-Chi proudly repped the culture (many Onitsha people seem to have this problem).

Sheggz is conceited in a way i've consistently noticed with British Nigerians, especially the Trust fund babies among them that school and ball in the UK on funds made in Nigeria and who only return here when they finally meet the invisible glass ceiling many Blacks and immigrants face in the West or when they get undeserved plum jobs back in Nigeria with their padded meal ticket CVs to the detriment of home-based Nigerians here. They are the only diasporeans who keep referring to home-based people as "you Nigerians"(many people who attended Lawschool complained of this condescending behaviour).

He spoke down on not just Bella but almost the whole house except Diana(she pass am), Bryann (because he feels he might actually blow as an artist), and Groovy (because he knows that one can definitely bag all the White girls he probably fantasizes about), the only difference is Bella and Doyin enjoyed swallowing his BS.

My own annoyance is that the ever scowling Bella has been somehow successfully portrayed as a victim, HOW?!

Una two try sha, sending me on a wild goose chase, reading about a serial killer, am still flinching recalling all d grueling things I just read. Amebo truly no good.

Though u were right, mr killer didnt really av any cult like fellowship, just his parents n step mother thats all. Even his brother had to change surname sef.

But abeg, next time make Una no dey post name, cos ppl like me n d urge to know must Check

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Snapchat:

I like people who have an idea on a lot of topics. You’re reader and obviously a very smart person going by your post; I wonder why someone like you isn’t attracted to Adekunle. I mean, they said, like mind attracts like minds.

tbh at first I thought safarigirl was stanning ade'

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Una two try sha, sending me on a wild goose chase, reading about a serial killer, am still flinching recalling all d grueling things I just read. Amebo truly no good.

Though u were right, mr killer didnt really av any cult like fellowship, just his parents n step mother thats all. Even his brother had to change surname sef.

But abeg, next time make Una no dey post name, cos ppl like me n d urge to know must Check

Hehehehe, make sure you don't remember his name or face at night when you go to pee, you never can tell what's behind you and who's watching!!!! (evil laughter) cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
FlordFlorez:
No more shalaying.
Vibryannntz, go vote massively!
Check your mail
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lightway:

Delete your number
I haven't seen your message on WhatsApp

Please message me if you have registered numbers
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eeghe and Geezem are truly the life of this thread.

See how empty and Dry the place is without them .....now Bryann's fans are trying to sell this snoozefest to us for the millionth time and no one is buying .

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Islanders keep it up

No retreat No surrender

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

Hehehehe, make sure you don't remember his name or face at night when you go to pee, you never can tell what's behind you and who's watching!!!! (evil laughter) cheesy

I cover my self with d blood of Jesus, na small play I follow u play, u don carry me put inside psychotherapy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
prewtyjulie:

LMAO!

Gbeborun grin grin grin

Sha vote for Adekunle!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:
Eeghe and Geezem are truly the life of this thread.

See how empty and Dry the place is without them .....now Bryann's fans are trying to sell this snoozefest to us for the millionth time and no one is buying .

Which Eeghe? Are you high? cheesy that one is always observing the thread without putting much input to the thread but i agree with Geezem though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pls can someone tell Whitemoney to stop releasing music? undecided This ain't fair man, I just wasted 4 mins of my time listening to his new song. I loved him in BBNaija but music is not his thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiggestB0y:
tbh at first I thought safarigirl was stanning ade'

We need to ask her why she’s not stanning a brainy person like Ade, because why not?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Clement1111:

I haven't seen your message on WhatsApp

Please message me if you have registered numbers

Sorry someone has used them to vote. There only one number left
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Snapchat:

I like people who have an idea on a lot of topics. You’re reader and obviously a very smart person going by your post; I wonder why someone like you isn’t attracted to Adekunle. I mean, they said, like mind attracts like minds.

Like I have said, I support people that are as I am not bold enough to be.

Adekunle is my second fave, I like him and wish him well, but I never support safe people. I can be an Adekunle, but I no get mind to be a Bryann.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
prewtyjulie:

He wasn't right, because I gave multiple examples of serial killers having followership

You can Google many others, I did not limit it to him. I spoke of serial killers as a whole.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
I don't think it is necessary for her to Stan him

She do have kind words for him all the time
Even if most Islanders do slander her fave all the time
Snapchat:

We need to ask her why she’s not stanning a brainy person like Ade, because why not?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bella likes fight to the extent she still fights in her dreams, she is telling Rachel about the dream rai now.

Who do this girl like this? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lipton task don tell us who don win show.

As my sister don retire from this work, na people like SwedishRat and Vera I go dey follow now. Na dem sabi work, not that Akanni guy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Alphagan:
Adekunle is not jostling for number 1, he's actually sitting comfortably in number 1.

The idea of downplaying his fanbase is so they could blackmail BB when they as usual fail in their predictions.

Adekunle is doing well.

Vote!!

Amarachi/threebeer is lying oo...

Pls Islanders dont be deceived,don't relax...
Keep voting..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Don't know why nobody in that house has told Phyna she's not the most nominated housemate

Aside week 6 when they were all up, Phyna has only been up three times and that's week 1,2 and 7 same as Bella(week 7, 8 and 9) and also Bryann(week 2,7 and 9)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
carammel:
Bella likes fight to the extent she still fights in her dreams, she is telling Rachel about the dream rai now.

Who do this girl like this? undecided

Lol...as in...she said I finished her....loool
Her dream is a reflection of the suppressed thoughts she has on chichi ....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
jenifer007:
Don't know why nobody in that house has told Phyna she's not the most nominated housemate

Aside week 6 when they were all up, Phyna has only been up three times and that's week 1,2 and 7 same as Bella(week 7, 8 and 9) and also Bryann(week 2,7 and 9)

For her mind ...she was up 8 times ...lool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

As my sister don retire from this work, na people like SwedishRat and Vera I go dey follow now. Na dem sabi work, not that Akanni guy
How pls?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Who won o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

It's not Akanni's fault that street didn't fvck with your fave enough to crown him the winner.. grin grin grin

He tried and still trying his best for Bryan same way he did for Laycon but na street dey decide winner..

Better luck next time.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Finalists nomination times

Adekunle - 3 times
Bella - 4 times
Bryan - 4 times
Chichi - once
Daniella - twice
Phyna - 4 times

So only 2 people here we can say alid into the finals.....

Adekunle and Bella had back to back nominations 2 weeks preceeding the finale....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:

Phyna still leading
Adekunle almost second
Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ibukzy:
I don't think it is necessary for her to Stan him

She do have kind words for him all the time
Even if most Islanders do slander her fave all the time

One thing I’m sure of is she doesn’t support Sheggz. Again, Islanders don’t slander other HMs all we do in our tribe is love, promote and defend ADEKUNLE. You can’t just attack Adekunle unnecessarily and for attention and think Islanders won’t put you in your place. Who does that?!

I and every other Islanders noticed their was a significant increase in attacks from other HMs fans, especially from fans of HMs he had no issues with, when Adekunle started gaining popularity and getting supports from neutrals. Do you expect that we sit back and soak it all in?

Finally, this is the last week and I’m yet to meet a toxic Islander!

Anyway Vote for ADEKUNLE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omo Adekunle is now second .

Shame on beyannts abi wetin ..

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who is voting Adekunle?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Like I have said, I support people that are as I am not bold enough to be.

Adekunle is my second fave, I like him and wish him well, but I never support safe people. I can be an Adekunle, but I no get mind to be a Bryann.

Fair enough. Bryann, also, is a nice person in general.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.