Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1966817 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/netflix-jefferey-dahmer-opinion

Another article.

Still does not take away from the point of my post- even Serial Killers have women who lust over them and defend them. I mentioned a Ramirez Guy, not just Dahet.

You made no comment on that, his name was Richard Ramirez, another serial killer that had a cult of women defending him.

The point is, even serial killers have people who defend them, in comparison, Sheggz is a saint.

I really don't know what to say as this might be true. Though this looking like a forced clout. Netflix must be making money from such stories.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alfredex(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:
Honestly speaking I am more worried about Bella than Fina now. Those rebels are not playing.
We don't make noise as you guys do all around

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

Tell me your fave and I'll tell you what irritates me the most. Point is we are all irritated by each other's faves. The best thing is to swallow that irritation for the next 4 days. It works, try it

Adekunle is my fav and am not a blind fellower.

If I see him do something not cool or irritating I will say it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiggestB0y:
Someone has this to say!! grin
The truth cannot be hidden forever
No wonder Ade was paired with cyph smiley Intelligent guys but Eistein Kabiyesi tops them all!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wettin Adekunle do recheal na!!
ABI WIC kyn wahala b dis!!?
"Rakel" what Ur prblm? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Godoverevery:

Adekunle is fav and am not a blind fellower.

If I see him do something not cool or irritating I will say it.
Sharp. If he says basically again........... grin
Or steal Bryann's 'what you saying tho' I'll strangle him. He has no business stealing young people's slangs.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
100%
ThunderSwitch:
No wonder Ade was paired with cyph smiley Intelligent guys but Eistein Kabiyesi tops them all!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Alfredex:

We don't make noise as you guys do all around
This is true. Never saw her coming. Doers not talkers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Edo witch Rachel no won allow Adekunle rest. I’m happy he gave it to her this time

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin everyone knows basically that ade always uses basically in his speach!! Basically
Sanqa:

Or steal Bryann's 'what you saying tho' I'll strangle him. He has no business stealing young people's slangs.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

Bryan saying people lack emotional intelligence a slang??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiggestB0y:
100%
Haha cheesy I dey for u my gallant comrade cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Godoverevery:

Bryan saying people lack emotional intelligence a slang??
Read what you quoted again, then delete your response. Or modify or something.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Forget the worthless Omo Odo he doesn't exist cheesy abi u want his madam audio quack dokita fellow fat loser Eeghe to sack himcheesy cheesy grin cheesy !!! cheesy

Dat one na her problem. We move.

I must not fail to punish Adekunle tonight with at least 2000 votes for not winning yesterday's task.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
ThierryJay:

Dat one na her problem. We move.

I must not fail to punish Adekunle tonight with at least 2000 votes for not winning yesterday's task.
punnish him oo!! I will also do the same by getting more IUC's from my boys!!
How dare him!!
Premium punnishment!! grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
I miss sye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
For those crying that Sheggz received cash gifts from his fans yesterday, you need to prepare yourself for more wailing because by the time Sheggzfc dishes out what they are cooking, you may end up in ICU.

Meanwhile, Sheggz received a cash gift of 250k today just for lunch. And my boy ended up sharing the money to people around him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hotice085: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nhazeru:
For those crying that Sheggz received cash gifts from his fans yesterday, you need to prepare yourself for more wailing because by the time Sheggzfc dishes out what they are cooking, you may end up in ICU.

Meanwhile, Sheggz received a cash gift of 250k today just for lunch. And my boy ended up sharing the money to people around him.

So what should we do?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
The display of Bryann is no different from that of Jaypaul(apart from his gig with Saskay) last season
ersonleads:
Shey una done hear jpaul, Khalid & doyin analysis of Bryan? People on this platform should stop putting him on d bad light. Now see how chichi go dey discuss with Bryan cos of phyna insensitive way of doing things.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
realhovaps:

I really don't know what to say as this might be true. Though this looking like a forced clout. Netflix must be making money from such stories.

They are making money O, and dem no dey pay the families of the victims or anything like that.

I'm not even sure they pay for some of these documentaries, na just exposure dem go give you. I can never forget that their Tinder Swindler documentary they did, all the women the guy scammed that they featured, they didn't pay them Kobo.

The women went to do GoFundMe, na so people come dey ask say Netflix been no pay them?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ibukzy:
The display of Bryann is no different from that of Jaypaul(apart from his gig with Saskay) last season

Una go just dey lie shamelessly.

You don comot hand from heavenly race like this.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Emphasis on the 'shamelessly'
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why the money dirty like this undecided
Nhazeru:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin

Tell me what he does differently?
safarigirl:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hotice085:

So what should we do?
you dey mind that one?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
All of you that use the word cunning to describe ADEKUNLE are ‘Olodo’ and you should be refunded by the school you all went to for doing a bad job.

Here’s is a link to a Twitter thread of videos where Daniela and yours truly, Adekunle was schooling your dullard favs (like fav like fans) in the house.

https://twitter.com/Softyetfirm/status/1575110410654842883?s=20

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Edo witch Rachel no won allow Adekunle rest. I’m happy he gave it to her this time

What happened fellow islanders
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Phyna already popular on Tiktok before making it to the show. Most popular hypewoman, performing in Hustle and Bustle and Magic City among others. You know how many people you can meet from such places?

Chichi, stripper, same story as Phyna

Bryann, musician, nuff said

Adekunle dey manage Vector

Sheggz footballer from UK

Bella is an Okagbue. Her brother is an actor, Flavour is her in-law

Rachel is an actress

Hermes is a video vixen, model and dancer who has been in music videos of Burna Boy and Davido

Eloswag is a dancer, that has featured on some popular dance competitions, he is also an MC, does red carpet gigs

Beauty na former Miss Nigeria

Allysyn is a model and has been on some ads, including one for Legend alongside Chike.

Groovy is a musician and a model, he's also quite popular as a Mandilas plug.

I no know about some of the others, but these are just a few people. Dem no dey pick random Nigerians for this show.

I remember Phyna, she wasn't popular, her skits were known for being crassly vulgar. It was in the house i realized that she's actually very vulnerable and even more lady-like than Beauty or Bella. Her Tik-Tok persona also turned out to be a farce, though she gave off the hard street girl persona, she ended up beating the crying record of Alex. Despite her man problems,She's drama, still offensively loud, but pure drama. Her getting in must have been on merit. Everyone knows someone, if you got into the BBNaija, it might just be coincidence that you'll have many lawyers and top Corporate people canvassing mad votes for you, does it mean you lobbied your way into the house?

Chi-Chi was a stripper, i repeat, a stripper. Na only for night dem dey famz people like that.

Eloswag kinda fell off from his Hip TV days and was managing a 100k Content writer job.

Allysyn got good gigs as a model, but she wasn't quite there, modelling is a fickle industry, and Allysyn's face, the main raw material for face modelling which is where the money is, isn't exactly remarkable. Moreso, Allysyn obviously isn't ready to give up the cookie,which is why she seems to be living a rather Spartan life for a model with that kind of body.

The Okagbue's have had better days and declining clout, Sandra is an old cargo (still very beautiful though) who got lucky with Flavour. They could have gotten her in, but only based on Chris or Flavour most likely lobbying Ebuka(this might explain why she's the only one with no psychological similarities with her hotel roomie, Christy O).

Bryann is most likely well-deserved, and is a true symbol of the obvious Gen Z theme this season tried to maintain. How many people above 30 will easily admit to needing to Level-up? His mom is just cashed-up and is backing him up,but that's it. Bryann got in on merit.

Hermes was a fringe element in the industry. He was in a ton of videos, but was nowhere near a Pocolee. His skill set needed more harnessing which the Music industry didn't exactly know how to do, hence his need for BBNaija. That's how we all got wowed by his can-do mentality, his stoic acceptance of whatever life gives him, and his very impressive vocabulary for a guy who might not have any SSCE result (this is what must have gotten him in on merit apart from the fact that he used ZERO influencers, any celebrity that helped him get in would have pushed him with a bandwagon as well).

Beauty was a good fit for BBNaija- young, beautiful, lawyer-in-equity. With her resume she would have been chosen on merit (female lawyers are a BBNaija favourite-Ceecee, Jmk) .

Groovy.... look at a guy like that, he's MADE for TV, and he was probably the best selection of this year apart from Hermes.

Adekunle knew just Vector (based on Lafiaji things) , besides he USED to manage Vector donkey years ago (we both know Vector almost fell off after the MI beef years ago). Adekunle entered BBNaija homeless and jobless. Adekunle entered on merit and is a psychological profile twin of Cyph, which makes more sense.

Rachel could have been clout, it's a Rider role afterall which would boost her career and other pursuits like her make-up artistry. She even cheated Biggie for being almost useless as a Rider.

Sheggz is where i can agree with you. Merely being a resident of Parkview Estate can open many doors, and he was quite chummy with Pere who must have given him playbook (use a ship, create controversy via a general condescending attitude which can create a reverse fanbase effect like the Titans or Patriots). But even he was scared and thought he had being rejected from the auditions at the last minute, especially when Groovy was called from their room and he was left alone. It's why he dressed so crappily when called to the stage on their opening day (Bella also mentioned crying heavily when Christy O was taken and she was left behind).

This year's selection was mostly merit-based, matched closely by Double Wahala.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
JBoss25:
We all know Phyna will be the winner, she's going to win for sure. I wish they decampaigned the girl in like week 5.

If not for Adekunle's survival, I would've considered this season null and void.

Not really, it's a 4-way race - Bella, Adekunle, Phyna and Bryann.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, Jeffrey Dahmer, it is his own documentary that was recently released on Netflix.

So, I am talking about him. You can throw in Ted Bundy and every other serial killer. They always have cult following.

Whether he is openly gay or not, doesn't stop women from lusting after him. Women lust over openly gay men on the internet everyday, so, sexuality does not matter here.

This is a quora article on the subject https://www.quora.com/Why-do-alot-of-women-seem-attracted-to-Jeffrey-Dahmer-and-other-serial-killers

I like people who have an idea on a lot of topics. You’re reader and obviously a very smart person going by your post; I wonder why someone like you isn’t attracted to Adekunle. I mean, they said, like mind attracts like minds.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:

Phyna still leading
Adekunle almost second

He is now second
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

This one opened honey
Thank you so much!

My heart is deeply stirred watching this cry

.... the one who was thrown away but found by the people willing to give him a second chance

My Sheggz kiss kiss

For as many people that hate you, there are equally as many that love you

Your mistake was on TV, ours are in the secrets of our hearts and houses

You are NOT IRREDEEMABLE!

❤️

Have you watched his interviews?

Goodevening my former in-law. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.