Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962615 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
God of phyna Biko help us oh..we no get anybody aside you..Dem don dey share 500k oh..as we no get anybody like this pls help us oh grin..hehehehe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
This season for all its little gaffes succeeded in some things :-

1. Sheer unpredictability. Till now nobody knows who the winner is, something that was only matched by the win of Katung (and maybe Miracle's win).

2. Organic selection - These housemates were truly picked from random groups of ordinary Nigerians seeking fame and/or fortune. It's not like SYE where the only sure fair selections were Sammie,Yerins,Tega & maybe Nini. Almost every other person knew people or already had some clout, looking back, Whitemoney already even knew who the wildcards were.

3. Age - This, apart from Miracle's set is the best selection of naive and unexposed Gen Zs - Grade A BBNaija material. No more washed-up people from the entertainment industry using mago mago to revamp their careers via BBNaija.

The 1 remaining flaw is that some housemates still used influencers and already organized PR teams backed by funds(this is what really led to Hermes leaving). The only person that miraculously held his own with organic voting was Adekunle (something Pere also managed to pull off last year). This is still the most entertaining season for many people (Miracle's season was pure organic fun, almost perfect and created the most successful stars out if ordinary kids), Biggie just messed things up with the twists this year, Fat head's eviction was kinda unfair sha.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

Subjectivity my dear, subjectivity. The link you sent me was more about WHY some women like serial killers and most of the comments seemed to disagree with the statement about Jeffrey Dahmer being liked by females.
https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/netflix-jefferey-dahmer-opinion

Another article.

Still does not take away from the point of my post- even Serial Killers have women who lust over them and defend them. I mentioned a Ramirez Guy, not just Dahet.

You made no comment on that, his name was Richard Ramirez, another serial killer that had a cult of women defending him.

The point is, even serial killers have people who defend them, in comparison, Sheggz is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiggestB0y:
Another day!! For the Underdogs!!
Coolest tribe- eloswagar - Islanders

Thank y'all
Keep Voting TheBarbecueMan!!
The last male Islander!!Our very own Taskmaster!!let go commooon!!
U Gerrit kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chi Chi is really pained about this Phyna thing.

She's talking to Bryann about this and asking for his advice.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

1. Sheer unpredictability. Till now nobody knows who the winner is, something that was only matched by the win of Katung (and maybe Miracle's win).

2. Organic selection - These housemates were truly picked from random groups of ordinary Nigerians seeking fame and/or fortune. It's not like SYE where the only sure fair selections were Sammie,Yerins,Tega & maybe Nini. Almost every other person knew people or already had some clout, looking back, Whitemoney already even knew who the wildcards were.

3. Age - This, apart from Miracle's set is the best selection of naive and unexposed Gen Zs - Grade A BBNaija material. No more washed-up people from the entertainment industry using mago mago to revamp their careers via BBNaija.

The 1 remaining flaw is that some housemates still used influencers and already organized PR teams backed by funds(this is what really led to Hermes leaving). The only person that miraculously held his own with organic voting was Adekunle (something Pere also managed to pull off last year). This is still the most entertaining season for many people (Miracle's season was pure organic fun, almost perfect and created the most successful stars out if ordinary kids), Biggie just messed things up with the twists this year, Fat head's eviction was kinda unfair sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
wman:
Chi Chi is really pained about this Phyna thing.

She's talking to Bryann about this and asking for his advice.
Who would'nt be pained !!
She thought she had a friend she could trust!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Who would'nt !!
She thought she had a friend she could trust!!

True. Very true. Especially when it is a gang up.

And it's from people she was close to in the house.

Now she doesn't have people to talk to. That's why she tabled the matter to Daniella yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

We all know Phyna will be the winner, she's going to win for sure. I wish they decampaigned the girl in like week 5.

If not for Adekunle's survival, I would've considered this season null and void.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omo

Groovy don comot for house since Sunday, still dey cause trouble everywhere...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Giel:

You're welcome. kiss

Thank you. Wish Groovy the same kiss

Friday 9pm
Pls drop small votes for her
embarassed .

Of course, that's why I asked.

For old times sake...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chi Chi is still on the matter.

Bryann don tire.

But he doesn't want to dismiss her rudely.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:

Phyna still leading
Adekunle almost second
Now that I think about it, last week you said Adekunle was at the bottom, going home,were shocked when he was saved, now suddenly he is fighting for no2? cheesy
When did he become strong considering top4 is the same line-up as last week? Hide your face

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bryan get sense shaa....Chichi rest!!!
Na 3 days remain
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
No one should blame Bryann for anything he says to Chichi today. He's only human grin a friend comes to you for advice, you give a friend advice, das all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

Phyna already popular on Tiktok before making it to the show. Most popular hypewoman, performing in Hustle and Bustle and Magic City among others. You know how many people you can meet from such places?

Chichi, stripper, same story as Phyna

Bryann, musician, nuff said

Adekunle dey manage Vector

Sheggz footballer from UK

Bella is an Okagbue. Her brother is an actor, Flavour is her in-law

Rachel is an actress

Hermes is a video vixen, model and dancer who has been in music videos of Burna Boy and Davido

Eloswag is a dancer, that has featured on some popular dance competitions, he is also an MC, does red carpet gigs

Beauty na former Miss Nigeria

Allysyn is a model and has been on some ads, including one for Legend alongside Chike.

Groovy is a musician and a model, he's also quite popular as a Mandilas plug.

I no know about some of the others, but these are just a few people. Dem no dey pick random Nigerians for this show.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:
No one should blame Bryann for anything he says to Chichi today. He's only human grin a friend comes to yiu for advice, you give a friend advice, das all

He has not said anything that requires blame.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
But true be told, Phyna no try at all for this matter. E really pain Chichi sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shey una done hear jpaul, Khalid & doyin analysis of Bryan? People on this platform should stop putting him on d bad light. Now see how chichi go dey discuss with Bryan cos of phyna insensitive way of doing things.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
I switched off my TV the moment I heard "Emotional intelligence".
One more more emotional intelligence and I may break this TV

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

Rachel has become a bad person for riding your faves

While she rode Shella.... she was good and received plenty accolades here.... now table has turned you all have started writing epistles on top a rider's head cheesy cheesy cheesy

E don dey reach everybody true true as
said weeks ago

I love this game!

How can? Have you forgotten so soon that I defended your Bella, a non-fave, against Phyna's oppression over the evicted housemates food issue? I even tackled some of my teamies over the matter. You think I'm like you that would play ostrich even if you know Adekunle is targeted unfairly.

I cannot be boxed into a stereotype of how one should stan a fave. I could admire certain things in non-faves and say it publicly. Doesn't take away anything from my stanship of my fave.

Look for peeps like you to engage on this.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

Now that I think about it, last week you said Adekunle was at the bottom, going home,were shocked when he was saved, now suddenly he is fighting for no2? cheesy
When did he become strong considering top4 is the same line-up as last week? Hide your face
Adekunle was 4th last week , he was never at the bottom .
At no point did I say Adekunle was @ the bottom , Sheggz was always last and Groovy 5th.
Real result last week
Bryann
Bella
Hermes
Adekunle
Groovy
Sheggz

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
ThierryJay:

How can? Have you forgotten so soon that I defended Bella, a non-fave, against Phyna's oppression over the evicted housemates food issue? I even tackled some of my teamies over the matter. You think I'm like you that would play ostrich even if you know Adekunle is targeted unfairly.

I cannot be boxed into a stereotype of how one should stan a fave. I could admire certain things in non-faves and say it publicly. Doesn't take away anything from my stanship of my fave.

Look for peeps like you to engage on this.
Forget the worthless Omo Odo he doesn't exist cheesy abi u want his madam audio quack dokita fellow fat loser Eeghe to sack himcheesy cheesy grin cheesy !!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
kowema:
Get a new one already. He is going to say anything he wants to say and there's nothing you can do....except change the channel or break that tv. And some of us really don't care what you do, so you may as well keep it to yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
In asmuch I don't have an issh with byran personality he needs to stop this BS talk of emotional intelligence....it becoming a cliche and irritating.

He obviously know nothing about it cos if he does he won't be emphasising it every sec in all discussions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Honestly speaking I am more worried about Bella than Fina now. Those rebels are not playing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:

Adekunle was 4th last week , he was never at the bottom .
At no point did I say Adekunle was @ the bottom , Sheggz was always last and Groovy 5th.
Real result last week
Bryann
Bella
Hermes
Adekunle
Groovy
Sheggz
This Patience Ozokwor don suffer for this thread

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
kowema:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Godoverevery:
In asmuch I don't have an issh with byran personality he needs to stop this BS talk of emotional intelligence....it becoming a cliche and irritating.

He obviously know nothing about it cos if he does he won't be emphasising it every sec in all discussions.
Tell me your fave and I'll tell you what irritates me the most. Point is we are all irritated by each other's faves. The best thing is to swallow that irritation for the next 4 days. It works, try it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Someone has this to say!! grin
The truth cannot be hidden forever

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought dis matter was settled "chi chi" grin grin grin wats all dis discussion again, yesterday it was daniella nd now bryann grin grin grin go nd face phyna if u still feel pained, am tired of hearing emotional intelligence grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alfredex(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
endure207:
I thought dis matter was settled "chi chi" grin grin grin wats all dis discussion again, yesterday it was daniella nd now bryann grin grin grin go nd face phyna if u still feel pained, am tired of hearing emotional intelligence grin grin grin
Chichi and phyna will soon fight.. Gonna be a mad one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.