Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955299 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
I don taya for una for this place. Really dull brains here though.

Believe whatever una wan believe o. The truth cannot change for any one. In time to come, you'll know.

This is not a take down at Deloitte though, they're still as reputable as they represent. It's just that, every reputable firm has its politics. Good or bad. In this case, it was a good one to knit what was almost torn.

Smh
Ofcourse this truth can never change for misfits like u and ur fave Hermes that added no value to them More than KABIYESI ADEKUNLE and HIS FANS ISLANDERS THAT VOTED tongue tongue no matter how u talk down on or discredit deloitte's reputation u will forever gnash ur teeth with this truth staring at ur sour faces dead tribe tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Beauty is ready

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wëyrey was posting nonsense with a lot of words grin

Who is Hermes or Adekunle wey deloitte go dey alter result against/for?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ibukzy:

I no know why una still dey engage those mad people

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
ARISE TV NO LIE cheesy MY BABY THE ABSOLUTE STAR WOW kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Phyna is the most useless Weener in the history of BBN
Tufiakwa ihe ojuo cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
ARISE TV NO LIE cheesy MY BABY THE ABSOLUTE STAR WOW kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Upon all the mouth wey "bitter-Red" and co lunatics dey make...

Na Flat tummy and weight loss deal their Sacrificial lamb later see...

Kwa Kwa Kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ibukzy:

The alteration was neither done for Hermes nor Adekunle. Why are you intentionally towing this idiotic narrative to make as if the message is meaningless?

Is that your way of deluding yourself and avoiding the obvious that Ade didn't merit his finale ? wink

Don't worry y'all will be fine. For all you know, I could be anything online, a nonentity like your frail mind posited or someone really in connection with this truth giving you and your fellow emotional comrades furuncle in your bumbum

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=Allnacruise post=117447320][/quote]Yummy oozing Natural STAR appeal!!!!!

Easily the most handsome Black Man in the World and he never begin gym ooo kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

KABIYESI ADEKUNLE U HAVE SO MUCH IN U THAT U MAY NOT EVEN KNOW YET kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

The alteration was neither done for Hermes nor Adekunle. Why are you intentionally towing this idiotic narrative to make as if the message is meaningless?

Is that your way of deluding yourself and avoiding the obvious that Ade didn't merit his finale ? wink

Don't worry y'all will be fine. For all you know, I could be anything online, a nonentity like your frail mind posited or someone really in connection with this truth giving you and your fellow emotional comrades furuncle in your bumbum
Yes You are a nonentity!!! And u and ur idiotic fave bottom carpet crosser Hermes will keep failing woefully in trying to tarnish deloitte's Reputation!! tongue tongue Go and Rewrite Adekunle's finalist position make we see tongue tongue tongue Anuofiaaaa!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Please is there really a template set aside as to how the winner of BBN should behave or do on their social media handles.
The Phyna you saw inside big brother is the same one outside.
Is that not what reality TV show is all about?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onyi99:
Tufiakwa ihe ojuo cry
The thing pain u...I know d thing really pain u,bro!! cheesy The tears proudly sponsored by Phyna Ijeoma Otabor,the winner of bbnaija level up tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onyi99:
Tufiakwa ihe ojuo cry
Please don't start. You are setting yourself and Bryann up for drags. Modified:They have landed already.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
bitrusj13:
Please is there really a template set aside as to how the winner of BBN should behave or do on their social media handles.
My dear forget these clowns.Na phyna fit them wella.None of them even voted for her so my girl owes no one any explanation.Today in her live with Groovy on ig,she said that she isn't changing for anybody.This is her life and nothing can change that!!!SHE SAID THEY ARE GONNA CRY AND THEY HAVE BEEN CRYING cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
queenemelda:
Please don't start. You are setting yourself and Bryann up for drags.

Are you okay?
What does Bryann have to do with what I posted?
Or does my silent stop them from dragging Bryann?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
bitrusj13:
The idea was that 50 million and a winner status would make a difference.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
The premium tears on twitter proudly sponsored by PHYNA IJEOMA JOESPHINA OTABOR cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onyi99:

Are you okay?
What does Bryann have to do with what I posted?
Or does my silent stop them from dragging Bryann?
They know you are a vibryannt and you calling their winner useless might make them come for both you and him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
You, constantly in a shameless fashion yearning for my quote to get you your desired climax, I hope you find your pleasure on my mention and finally have some feminine grace and divinity to leave, because as far as mentions go, like my phallus, you'll not get one from me. grin

Help yourself mentioning me shamelessly and worthlessly as the guttersnipe i know you to be. When the gloves come off, after night comes morning. You'll be fine.

Olosho! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Guy please e don do. These islanders are now making fun of you and taking Coolest tribe as a joke. Adekunle staying an extra week dosen't make him better than Hermes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
queenemelda:
Guy please e don do. These islanders are now making fun of you and taking Coolest tribe as a joke. Adekunle staying an extra week dosen't make him better than Hermes.
Yes, we know. They'd always been like that. Not that we care anyway, we're just peppering them with that cold harsh truth they've finally come to terms with whether they deny it or not.

Making fun of mel? Lol in what sense, do they know me. The joke is on them,actually. But I see your point.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pillar12:
One delusional fuul is on the loose here

How can you believe the permutation and speculation on social media that says Hermes topped Adekunle...when the real and valid source is not in anyway related to anyone aside deloitte a reputable organization full of finance, accounting and analytical.

Some of you on this thread are just plain numbskulls, you left the real source only for you to choose to believe some predictions from some random people on social media whom might just be catching cruise.

imagine betting on real Madrid to win a football match because all punters predicted a win for them, but then they lost the match. only for you to head to the betting shop to ask for your winning fund because punters predicted Madrid to win

Make it make sense

I tire o.

That guy is just brain dead.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
WOW REALLY shocked FRANK GLORY BLESS U DEAR kiss MAKE I SPEED UP COME WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE SEF smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
The way I scroll through some monikers and their lousy comments ehn
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Neneononye:
The premium tears on twitter proudly sponsored by PHYNA IJEOMA JOESPHINA OTABOR cheesy

They are still crying.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
queenemelda:
The idea was that 50 million and a winner status would make a difference.
They did not vote for her to change and start acting posh.

She is called Unusual Phyna for a reason.
Thank God she is still the same Phyna.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
bitrusj13:

Are you minding dem?
For a country that is the poverty capital of the world Nigerians have a very terrible classist mentality.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
TBH I don't see why people are dragging phyna that she's classless and all that as if she has ever been classy! She won 50m so tongue U dont expect her to change overnight in less than a month and become who she is not tongue tongue And why compare her to Mercy !! Mercy is Mercy and Phyna is Phyna!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
TBH I don't see why people are dragging phyna that she's classless and all that as if she has ever been classy! She won 50m so tongue U dont expect her to change overnight in less than a month and become who she is not tongue tongue And why compare her to Mercy !! Mercy is Mercy and Phyna is Phyna!!
Thank you.

They should try with their classy winner next year. We like Phyna like that

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good evening everyone. Let me quickly ask Pls who is into Amazon Kdp here? I need the person to put me through.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
You, constantly in a shameless fashion yearning for my quote to get you your desired climax, I hope you find your pleasure on my mention and finally have some feminine grace and divinity to leave, because as far as mentions go, like my phallus, you'll not get one from me. grin

Help yourself mentioning me shamelessly and worthlessly as the guttersnipe i know you to be. When the gloves come off, after night comes morning. You'll be fine.

Olosho! grin

Eiyahhh e no pass to slutshame ur mama and every unfortunate woman in ur dead tribetongue tongue

A Pussyass toothless Wimp like u that calls himself a man can never do better tongue tongue eziofiaaaaa!!!! Omo ale jatii jatii!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.