Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954993 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Thank you.

They should try with their classy winner next year. We like Phyna like that
Yes ooo!!we love her like that kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
TBH I don't see why people are dragging phyna that she's classless and all that as if she has ever been classy! She won 50m so tongue U dont expect her to change overnight in less than a month and become who she is not tongue tongue And why compare her to Mercy !! Mercy is Mercy and Phyna is Phyna!!
Na d comparison dey vex me sef.Two women with different personalities.And d people saying all these rubbish never even voted for phyna.Phyna's win still dey pain them wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

They did not vote for her to change and start acting posh.

She is called Unusual Phyna for a reason.
Thank God she is still the same Phyna.
And like she said during her live on ig today,she won't change for anything or anybody!!!She isn't their regular winner cos my girl is unusual for a reason

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onyi99:
Phyna is the most useless Weener in the history of BBN
Tufiakwa ihe ojuo cry
Giddem!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
No scholarships for goats

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hermes is the first housemate in this season to get deals…omo,I’m so proud of my boy!
Congratulations Chibueze!
It’s CHERILIVING flat tummy tea or nothing!!!
In less than 4 hours,coolest tribe don scatter everywhere!
Choi!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Smuggled finalist FC is busy bragging about their fave being on Arise news…a tv station that has interviewed almost all the Z list housemates!
Lmao!
What a shame!
I can’t believe I exchanged banters with those useless nonentities!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Make una enjoy una bragging right,make Hermes dey pack all the deals!
Kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chai people still dey buy weight loss tea wey no dey work grin

We dey talk about better endorsement, they are busy celebrating weight loss tea brand wey no get bearing

Abeg make una getat

Weight loss tea isonu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
FAKE BAMBIALA DEAD TRIBE BEGGING FOR CHEAP ENDORSEMENTS tongue tongue

THATS WHY DEM NO RATE UNA GHOST FANBASE FOR A SECOND tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Weightloss tea doesn't work. Eat more of fruits, drink plenty water, reduce the portion of your meal. Don't worry your stomach will adjust to that portion with time. Eat dinner latest 6pm or 7pm. Cut down eating of snacks in-between meals. It will do the magic.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Cheers to all our haters!
Kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:19am On Oct 11, 2022
LOOL ITS NO LONGER A SECRET THAT HERMAPHRODITE NO GET FANS cheesy
OBVIOUSLY THE LITTLE VOTES HE EVEN GOT IN THE HOUSE ARE FROM ISLANDERS AND PHYNATION tongue tongue tongue I REMEMBER HE ONLY TRENDS THEN BY TAGGING ALONG KABIYESI ADEKUNLE'S BROMANCE SHIP cheesy UNTIL KABIYESI KICKED HIM OUT OF THE SHOW AND LEFT HIS UGLY ASS BEHIND tongue tongue tongue

SEE HIS DEAD TRIBE STILL LACKING ENOUGH COLLECTIVE TO TREND HIM EVEN WITH THEIR BAMBIALA BEGGY BEGGY ENDORSEMENT TUEH tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:05am On Oct 11, 2022
ISLANDERS U ARE THE MVP JARE kiss
OUR KABIYESI ADEKUNLE HAS A GREAT HEART ALWAYS THANKFUL TO ALL NOT JUST CELEBS cheesy cheesy

THATS WHY BABA GOD NEVER LETS HIM LACK ANYTHING OR BEG kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:28am On Oct 11, 2022
CREATE CONTENT U NO SABI tongue
LOYALTY U NO SABI tongue
OK GET INTELLECT TO WIN THE HEART OF REASONABLE FANS U STILL NO SABI tongue
EVEN HUMILITY U NO GET tongue
ANYWHERE BELLE FACE tongue

NA ONLY TO ENCOURAGE UR DEAD TRIBE THAT WERE TOO LIFELESS IN SAVING UR ASS TO TARNISH THE GOOD IMAGE OF DELOITTE U SABI WELL tongue tongue
U WILL CONTINUE TO BEG!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Onyi99:
Phyna is the most useless Weener in the history of BBN
Tufiakwa ihe ojuo cry
let the peace and the love of God flood your heart

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes is the first housemate in this season to get deals…omo,I’m so proud of my boy!
Choi!

That was so fast, like I don't even know if any HM has ever inked an endorsement deal in less than 2 weeks after the show.
Congratulations Hermes. Fastest to ink an endorsement and fastest to get verified on Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2022
We hope the BBN stars prioritize their rest shaaa. We don't want a repeat of last year, were HMs were taking drips for exhaustion due to countless media tours

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Sheggz sharp guy,My fave wn quickly cash out from the BBN buzz.

20k/shirt

Selling a thousand of that gives 20M
2000 gives 40M

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:
Choi!

Congratulations to Hermes, more on the way. For those saying its just slim tea, don't be bitter. Celebrate good things so that good things will come for your fave.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Titaniumental:
Sheggz sharp guy,My fave wn quickly cash out from the BBN buzz.

20k/shirt

Selling a thousand of that gives 20M
2000 gives 40M
I am really happy for Sheggz. He didn't let this abuser tag and the Gbemi saga(where is she these days?) take a negative toll on him and his career. He just focused on the love and he's cashing out on this fame so that when BBTitans comes, he won't be forgotten and irrelevant. May God continue to bless him.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2022
EmmyCC:

That was so fast, like I don't even know if any HM has ever inked an endorsement deal in less than 2 weeks after the show.
Congratulations Hermes. Fastest to ink an endorsement and fastest to get verified on Twitter.
Thank you dear!
You are blessed!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Congratulations to Hermes, more on the way. For those saying its just slim tea, don't be bitter. Celebrate good things so that good things will come for your fave.
Thank you my darling!
Don’t mind those pained motherphuckers!
Na bad belle go kee dem!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Shebi ...some clowns here said phyna shouldn't answer trolls..she shouldn't let d trolls get to her..bla bla bla.See Hermes na cheesy
Abi u think say dese housemates aren't human beings and have no feelings.i love it!!Give dem..if u Bleep up u collect grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
I am really happy for Sheggz. He didn't let this abuser tag and the Gbemi saga(where is she these days?) take a negative toll on him and his career. He just focused on the love and he's cashing out on this fame so that when BBTitans comes, he won't be forgotten and irrelevant. May God continue to bless him.
Sheggz deserves all the best cos he’s a sweet guy who entangled himself with a rude brat that ended up ruining his game.
I really wish him well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2022
And d brands are cruising with my girl too cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Why all these housemates dey para?? cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Do you know how horrible racism is or you just want me to drag phyna again?
How can you compare Hermes classic response to that racist with the tons of toxicity that your classless fave is exhibiting on Twitter?
Na ment?
I’ve decided not to drag phyna because of my friend here but don’t push me!
Hype your fave in peace o!
Hian!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
Even her fans are tired of seeing her display her tackiness and classlessness on social media!
Money miss road don win but she no get peace!
Tueh!
Always tweeting trash,coming out live to flaunt her trophy(Groovy) and display her foolishness!
I Dey shame for una weena!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Guy please e don do. These islanders are now making fun of you and taking Coolest tribe as a joke. Adekunle staying an extra week dosen't make him better than Hermes.
Both re good friends, so I don't knw y dier fans re fighting here grin. The way both of them danced last Saturday party u will think they re couple wink.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
Suffering and smiling fans!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:
Do you know how horrible racism is or you just want me to drag phyna again?
How can you compare Hermes classic response to that racist with the tons of toxicity that your classless fave is exhibiting on Twitter?
Na ment?
I’ve decided not to drag phyna because of my friend here but don’t push me!
Hype your fave in peace o!
Hian!
Drag her anyhow u want ....e no concern me me.Ur data,ur time and Energy!!I don't even entertain people like u but I decided to reply u cos u quoted my comment and cos u of d double standard.d person u dey drag no send or even know u.U are looking for excuses for ur fav while insulting other people's fav for doing d same thing ur fav did.U are talking of racism(which is bad) but they insulted phyna's parents even using her mum's ailment and even said all her family will die in motor accident within seven days undecidedU are trying to downplay d insults heaped on phyna and make ur favs own more awful angry People who don't know d meaning of 'class' love using d word most.i will say anything I want about any housemates here afterall I haven't been stupid or classless enough to insult and drag people wey no send my papa.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Oh really?
Congratulations my boy!
You are doing well!
Grab dem all!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.