Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1967718 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Because they were failures in the house and have come out to see they are not that rated as they thought tongue tongue they had to do something outside by fire by force before hunger finish dem or u think phyna have time to continue feeding a grown pink headed man tongue tongue he sef had to apply his Igbo business thinking faculty cos he knows someone like Phyna will not continue to keep up with a lazy bufoon broke ass man tongue She sef has pushed him to find something meaning for himself tongue

Someone like Kabiyesi Adekunle the biggest male winner in the house with unique talents that makes him a lifetime walking endorsement on his own and lots of companies approaching him no need such desperation jare tongue tongue
Just look at what you are saying. Adekunle is a cool guy, you islanders are just problematic. You can't even be happy for other housemates, if its so easy, why hasn't Adekunle grown his own brand? Keep waiting for endorsement to come to his doorstep.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Just look at what you are saying. Adekunle is a cool guy, you islanders are just problematic. You can't even be happy for other housemates, if its so easy, why hasn't Adekunle grown his own brand? Keep waiting for endorsement to come to his doorstep.
Adekunle the Brand is way greater than u.. ur dead Tribe...and ur stupid Bambiala fave begging for endorsements!!! Begging for money for his own selfish gain when his mates are adding value to lives in the world tongue tongue tongue U all are hopeless losers that's why ur dead camp have been trying to tarnish Deloitte's Image after KABIYESI ADEKUNLE sent ur worthless fave hermes packing and still failing at it tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Adekunle the Brand is way greater than u.. ur dead Tribe...and ur stupid Bambiala fave begging for money for his own selfish gain when his mates are adding value to lives in the world tongue tongue tongue U all are hopeless losers that's why ur dead camp have been trying to tarnish Deloitte's Image after KABIYESI ADEKUNLE sent ur worthless fave hermes packing and still failing at it tongue tongue tongue
ROFLMAO. You are really funny. Thats why I get pissed hearing Coolest Tribe push this 'switched' narrative. Adekunle staying an extra week dosen't in any way make him better than Hermes. He didn't win the show, he didn't make top 3, just won more tasks and ate more food, thats all. Now post show, Hermes is still more relevant than some finalists. I've noticed that you always attack any male that you think is a threat to Adekunle, eg, Sheggz, Hermes, Groovy, Dotun. Just hype your fave in peace. The sky is big enough for every bird to fly.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
ROFLMAO. You are really funny. Thats why I get pissed hearing Coolest Tribe push this 'switched' narrative. Adekunle staying an extra week dosen't in any way make him better than Hermes. He didn't win the show, he didn't make top 3, just won more tasks and ate more food, thats all. Now post show, Hermes is still more relevant than some finalists. I've noticed that you always attack any male that you think is a threat to Adekunle, eg, Sheggz, Hermes, Groovy, Dotun. Just hype your fave in peace. The sky is big enough for every bird to fly.
U are actually funnier even contradicting urself saying he didn't win the show and still saying he didn't make top3 ogbeni their is no top 3 but top 6 and he wasn't the 6th tongue what a pathetic clown tongue tongue
It shows u are severely pained that Adekunle made the finals as the last man standing in his level 1 that had losers like ur fave Hermes tongue tongue Yes he won more tasks and endeared a reasonable fanbase to himself that was enough to cancel ur dead tribe from the show which makes him way better than hermestongue tongue and mind u I don't even see the other male housemates u mentioned especially when I have the King of them all as my fave tongue tongue tongue I just give it zillion times hotter to anyone that comes near my fave to talk nonsense tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
We brag differently!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Permit me to add more liquor to this fire cos I want haters to get burned up!
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are actually funnier even contradicting urself saying he didn't win the show and still saying he didn't make top3 ogbeni their is no top 3 but top 6 and he wasn't the 6th tongue what a pathetic clown tongue tongue
It shows u are severely pained that Adekunle made the finals as the last man standing in his level 1 that had losers like ur fave Hermes tongue tongue Yes he won more tasks and endeared a reasonable fanbase to himself that was enough to cancel ur dead tribe from the show which makes him way better than hermestongue tongue and mind u I don't even see the other male housemates u mentioned especially when I have the King of them all as my fave tongue tongue tongue I just give it zillion times hotter to anyone that comes near my fave to talk nonsense tongue tongue tongue
You can never make sense!
No even for once!
Rest!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Pay that harlõt no attention, she's a very bitter envious and toxic person, she started this "beef" thing that was strictly inspired by jealousy for Hermes on behalf of her fave who always felt inferior around Hermes, even though they were friends in the house she always knew Hermes tipped ahead of Kunle in almost everything. Kunle is handsome and eloquent but that's where it stops and she hates that people talk about Hermes more than Kunle who she expects to be getting the love fans have for Hermes as oozing too much star power compared to Kunle.

Kunle only excelled in task late after Hermes set the pace. Allysyn ditched Kunle for Hermes, this fuelled her hatred and beef. Kunle doesn't have game for a so called Island boy, he doesn't have the finesse skill to appeal to women and it showed in the house. grin

Look at this pic below posted by Bigbrother handle on Facebook. See love and admiration by fans for Hermes as if he was alone in the picture.

It isn't coincidental that our collective (faves)positioning were fixed in order of seniority in terms of votes. After Bryann, even Bigbrother knows Hermes is in line lol cheesy

Too much sauce on Hermes. Love and engagements compared to others. And the ones that even talked about Kunle,criticised his old-fashioned style of look. It's funny how their fave is so obsessed with Hermes style of dressing that he's still wearing suit our fave dashed him in the house grin or at the very least admires Hermes pitch-colored suit everyone saw on him vividly in the house. When you're good you're good. wink

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Just look at what you are saying. Adekunle is a cool guy, you islanders are just problematic. You can't even be happy for other housemates, if its so easy, why hasn't Adekunle grown his own brand? Keep waiting for endorsement to come to his doorstep .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Pay that harlõt no attention, she's a very bitter envious and toxic person, she started this "beef" thing that was strictly inspired by jealousy of Hermes on behalf of her fave who always felt inferior around Hermes, even though they were friends in the house she always knew Hermes tipped ahead of Kunle in almost everything. Kunle is handsome and eloquent but that's where it stops and she hates that people talk about Hermes more than Kunle who she expects to be getting the love fans have for Hermes as oozing too much star power compared to Kunle.

Kunle only excelled in task late after Hermes set the pace. Allysyn ditched Kunle for Hermes, this fuelled her hatred and beef. Kunle doesn't have game for a so called Island boy, he doesn't have the finesse skill to appeal to women and it showed in the house. grin

Look at this pic below posted by Bigbrother handle on Facebook. See love and admiration by fans for Hermes as if he was alone in the picture.

It isn't coincidental that our collective (faves)positioning were fixed in order of seniority in terms of votes. After Bryann, even Bigbrother knows Hermes is in line lol cheesy

Too much sauce on Hermes. Love and engagements compared to others. And the ones that even talked about Kunle,criticised his old-fashioned style of look. It's funny how their fave is so obsessed with Hermes style of dressing that he's still wearing suit our fave dashed him in the house grin or at the very least admires Hermes pitch-colored suit everyone saw on him vividly in the house. When you're good you're good. wink
When you’re good,you’re good!!!
Giddem!!!
This comment from papa headmaster’s fan got me laughing out loud!
Lmao!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

When you’re good,you’re good!!!
Giddem!!!
This comment from papa headmaster’s fan got me laughing out loud!
Lmao!!!
I almost choked with laughter when I saw that. grin grin

That moment when Adekunle fans rushed to Facebook so that they too can screen munch comments of fans admiration for Ade but keep seeing Hermes in every comment lol

cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
So Hermes was on TVC news today and we didn’t even brag about it?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

You can never make sense!
No even for once!
Rest!
Omo oloribukutu Badluck Shurrup!!! Don't beg me to rest when I just start to dey burn una corpses sef.. tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

I almost choked with laughter when I saw that. grin grin

That moment when Adekunle fans rushed to Facebook so that they too can screen munch comments of fans admiration for Ade but keep seeing Hermes in every colon lol

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Kwa kwa kwa
It must have so painful for them to see their accidental finalist fading away from their face while Hermes who left the house earlier is still very much relevant!
Lmao!
I really pity that fanbase because they thought they’ve arrived,simply because their boring fave got into the finals but they’re in for a shocker!
Hermes has always been the king of the Island and nobody can take that away from him…not even their useless impotent rapist with 0 swag!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Adekunle the Brand is way greater than u.. ur dead Tribe...and ur stupid Bambiala fave begging for endorsements!!! Begging for money for his own selfish gain[b] when his mates are adding value to lives in the world[/b] tongue tongue tongue U all are hopeless losers that's why ur dead camp have been trying to tarnish Deloitte's Image after KABIYESI ADEKUNLE sent ur worthless fave hermes packing and still failing at it tongue tongue tongue
You are still going on with this tarnishing deloitte's image stuff. Have you ever seen me do that? I am happy for Adekunle for making the finals, it shows that his fans really went all out for him, but I will keep repeating that it does not give him any edge over Hermes in the game of life. At the bolded, What is Adekunle doing better than Hermes at the moment to add value to the world? And since when is Hermes begging for endorsements? I don't understand?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

You can never make sense
No even for once!
Rest!
! Never ever. I just read her posts for comic relief grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
It must have so painful for them to see their accidental finalist fading away from their face while Hermes who left the house earlier is still very much relevant!
Lmao!
I really pity that fanbase because they thought they’ve arrived,simply because their boring fave got into the finals but they’re in for a shocker!
Hermes has always been the king of the Island and nobody can take that away from him…not even their useless impotent rapist with 0 swag!

Lol grin @ impotent fave.

No be small. Of course Hermes is the king of the Island boys level 1, that is why as soon as the accidental vote favoured them as surprising as it was to them, they couldn't help but brag and put dirt on Hermes' name because they know it should be him being the only survival male left.

grin A king we stan!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Pay that harlõt no attention, she's a very bitter envious and toxic person, she started this "beef" thing that was strictly inspired by jealousy for Hermes on behalf of her fave who always felt inferior around Hermes, even though they were friends in the house she always knew Hermes tipped ahead of Kunle in almost everything. Kunle is handsome and eloquent but that's where it stops and she hates that people talk about Hermes more than Kunle who she expects to be getting the love fans have for Hermes as oozing too much star power compared to Kunle.

You are right, this whole fan war started when she became jealous of Hermes, and saw him as a threat to Ade, even they were good in the house. At the bolded, thats why they started the whole narrative that Allyson is a witch who sucks people's destinies, they were pained to see Hermes with Allyson and also succeeding at the same time. It just proved that Allyson was never Ade's problem. Truth be told, Adekunle looks up to Hermes. Thats why he dyed his beard grin. Can you ever compare Hermes's fashion sense to that of Adekunle?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:
So Hermes was on TVC news today and we didn’t even brag about it?
Bragging rights choke, we were still talking about his endorsement and people commending his fashion sense cheesy, not knowing he was on TVC. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Always wailing with stupid talk to console urself hoho tongue

I have gone to that comment section and Adekunle got the most admiration handsdown tongue tongue it's just ur dead tribe trying to give ur shrine apprentice small hope tongue tongue including the one disguising as a Kunle's fan tongue tongue For someone that claims to be a professional model ADEKUNLE STILL OUTSHINES HIM ANYDAY EVEN IN HIS OWN GAME tongue tongue

That's why u couldn't cut out the comments of those praising kunle completely cos the comments too choke u cheesy
To make matters worse for una the same Kunle's remnant Allyson dumped ur hermes because he is not just ugly but a spineless loser tongue tongue

Continue talking down on the reputation of Deloitte the fact still remains that KABIYESI ADEKUNLE BE UR POWERLESS SHRINE FURNITURE HERMES DADDY tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
You are still going on with this tarnishing deloitte's image stuff. Have you ever seen me do that? I am happy for Adekunle for making the finals, it shows that his fans really went all out for him, but I will keep repeating that it does not give him any edge over Hermes in the game of life. At the bolded, What is Adekunle doing better than Hermes at the moment to add value to the world? And since when is Hermes begging for endorsements? I don't understand?
ANUOFIAA I SAY FOCUS ON BRANDING HERMES THAT LEFT THE HOUSE SINCE BEFORE ADEKUNLE YET STILL BEGGING FOR MONEY AND ENDORSEMENTS tongue tongue tongue ALL U AND UR DEAD TRIBE KNOW IS TO BLAME DELOITTE FOR UR FAILURE tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
You are right, this whole fan war started when she became jealous of Hermes, and saw him as a threat to Ade, even they were good in the house. At the bolded, thats why they started the whole narrative that Allyson is a witch who sucks people's destinies, they were pained to see Hermes with Allyson and also succeeding at the same time. It just proved that Allyson was never Ade's problem. Truth be told, Adekunle looks up to Hermes. Thats why he dyed his beard grin. Can you ever compare Hermes's fashion sense to that of Adekunle?
Of course Kunle looked up to Hermes. This is an obvious fact that will continue to pierce the hearts of Ade's fans. They hate that.

Hermes, Bryann and Sheggz were already dubbed as the most influential males in the house and this stems from the influence they had over other guys.

Kunle dyed his beard, started wearing multiple rings and dancing in parties, started being more outspoken with girls ,started dressing more funky .....Hermes' inspired!! cheesy

Even though Groovy came into the house with his hair already dyed pink, he too admired Hermes, always spoke good of him, was curious about his moves with Allysyn, started painting his nails and added more rings to his fingers.........Hermes' inspired!! grin

Khalid always spoke in admiration and respect of Hermes as a brother despite Hermes nomination of him, he too started painting nails and was audacious in tasks to outperform Hermes.........Hermes' inspired!! smiley

Dotun and Giddy were his lap dogs, they asSs-kissed Hermes too much in the house, he could literally tell them to jump and they'd obey.

They liked to key him in on their gossip but Hermes doesn't and never rolled like that..

The list is endless.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Leave Allysyn alone. Leave the poor innocent girl alone, you never liked her simply because she tarnished your faves already demented ego by choosing Hermes over him. grin

You all talked about her being a bad luck to Hermes but he outshone your fave in fhe game of task, love and relationship, drama, dance, party life, interpersonal relationship in the house. tongue

You going to check on their supposed relationship post show is an indication that "obsession" is an understatement grin

Get a life already and let those lovebirds be.

Pained powerless witçh grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:
We brag differently!
Wow, Hermes was crowned most intelligent HM by implication. Congratulations to him and every other winner. And you guys were not even claiming most intelligent o.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Akuko tongue tongue We were the happiest fanbase when Kunle handed his leftover food Allyson to ur Hermes that was begging to have it tongue tongue cos one she wasn't even pretty enough for a super handsome Kabiyesi Adekunle and we also saw her tendency in sucking men's destiny with her badluck which she did exactly to Hermes tongue tongue Sucked him dry and still dumped him out here hohotongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Because they were failures in the house and have come out to see they are not that rated as they thought tongue tongue they had to do something outside by fire by force before hunger finish dem or u think phyna have time to continue feeding a grown pink headed man tongue tongue he sef had to apply his Igbo business thinking faculty cos he knows someone like Phyna will not continue to keep up with a lazy bufoon broke ass man tongue She sef has pushed him to find something meaning for himself tongue

Someone like Kabiyesi Adekunle the biggest male winner in the house with unique talents that makes him a lifetime walking endorsement on his own and lots of companies approaching him no need such desperation jare tongue tongue

Adekunle must be so unfortunate to have a toxic and bitter fan like you, since you feel your so called biggest winner is all that, why do feel threatened by other housemates!!!

Let him sit down and be waiting for endorsements and companies, cheesy when hunger deal with him, he will stop doing Photoshop and do something!!!
You are insulting Hermes, groovy and sheggz that are already making something for themselves and their brands!!!!

Bambiala go soon better pass am grin
lifetime walking endorsement indeed grin grin grin

Be using pictures to console yourself!!
Akpa-amu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
See them jumping to see 100k Tecno used to compensate losers from their group task tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
ANUOFIAA I SAY FOCUS ON BRANDING HERMES THAT LEFT THE HOUSE SINCE BEFORE ADEKUNLE YET STILL BEGGING FOR MONEY AND ENDORSEMENTS tongue tongue tongue ALL U AND UR DEAD TRIBE KNOW IS TO BLAME DELOITTE FOR UR FAILURE tongue tongue tongue
Are you a comedian? Cos you are really funny. We are focused on hyping Hermes. You are the ones who are bitter and jealous of his accolades. Again, I have never been in support of that 'they were switched' propaganda. Islanders deserve a thumbs up for keeping their fave in the house for the finals, but that dosen't make Adekunle better than Hermes. Adekunle has an automatic supakomando endorsement, you'all won't hype that, you are busy running around the thread, trying to denigrate Hermes' slim tea endorsement, giving advice on how to lose weight without slim tea, as if this is health section. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Adekunle must be so unfortunate to have a toxic and bitter fan like you, since you feel your so called biggest winner is all that, why do feel threatened by other housemates!!!

Let him sit down and be waiting for endorsements and companies, cheesy when hunger deal with him, he will stop doing Photoshop and do something!!!
You are insulting Hermes, groovy and sheggz that are already making something for themselves and their brands!!!!

Akpa-amu cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!

Bros!! Easy o. The vawulence is too cardiac arresting !!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Akpa-amu cheesy
Oh the truth I said don wound u finish efulefu tongue tongue The three guys u listed are failures and desperate yes including ur fave!! tongue
Have u seen KABIYESI ADEKUNLE AND BRYANN doing bambiala? No tongue Because those are the two winning men of the show and are not contending for mushrooms with ur loserstongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Go and sit down ur face is ur identity and the most important part of every human tongue tongue Anybody can have a good shape but even the greatest surgeon in the world may not get u a desirable face tongue tongue People that call him ugly are very right cheesy including the phyna he turned hype man for due to failure cheesy cheesy
U Dead tribe are just deceiving urselves tongue tongue If he didn't get small money to work on his body from servicing the asses of big celebrities in the industry as a failed vixen for so many years u for no fit chop Wettin ur ugly hermaphrodite Hermes cook tongue tongue tongue he even said it with his smelling mouth say police dey carry am lock for jail merely looking at him cos of his distasteful looks tongue tongue forget fame if this kind of person mistakingly dey bed with u for night na nightmare get u tongue tongue tongue
Although it's not that nice to say a human us ugly,but if we are to be honest Hermes own pass ugly sef.It has nothing to do with the piercing which worsened his looks.His cheek bones and all that.Although when you are popular,some girls will overlook that and focus on the popularity.Some people called laycon ugly,and here they are supporting Hermes.I can mention them.Doesnt Laycons supposed ugliness pale in comparison to Hermes?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Are you a comedian? Cos you are really funny. We are focused on hyping Hermes. You are the ones who are bitter and jealous of his accolades. Again, I have never been in support of that 'they were switched' propaganda. Islanders deserve a thumbs up for keeping their fave in the house for the finals, but that dosen't make Adekunle better than Hermes. Adekunle has an automatic supakomando endorsement, you'all won't hype that, you are busy running around the thread, trying to denigrate Hermes' slim tea endorsement, giving advice on how to lose weight without slim tea, as if this is health section. Tueh.
Oh u know about this sef tongue tongue Seems U are the only person a bit truthful in that ur dead tribe tongue But like I said no one jokes with a strand in Adekunle's hair that's why I am giving it wotorwotor to ur dead tribe..My Kabiyesi no like wahala so he deserves to be protected aggressively tongue tongue Ur dead tribe started the rumour of Deloitte swapping Hermes out and I will keep Fighting them while protecting deloitte's honourable reputation aswell tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.