Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969684 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Just look at what you are saying. Adekunle is a cool guy, you islanders are just problematic. You can't even be happy for other housemates, if its so easy, why hasn't Adekunle grown his own brand? Keep waiting for endorsement to come to his doorstep.
Leave those nitwits.

Sheggz about to hit what any of their fave won't smell with any brand even for everlasting

When you're big, you're big

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Although it's not that nice to say a human us ugly,but if we are to be honest Hermes own pass ugly sef.It has nothing to do with the piercing which worsened his looks.His cheek bones and all that.Although when you are popular,some girls will overlook that and focus on the popularity.Some people called laycon ugly,and here they are supporting Hermes.I can mention them.Doesnt Laycons supposed ugliness pale in comparison to Hermes?
U said nothing but the whole truth my dear kiss The bitter truth doesn't hide for all to see no matter how they try to sweeten it cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
See them jumping to see 100k Tecno used to compensate losers from their group task tongue tongue
Awwn, she's jealous yet again. They have been claiming that Adekunle is most intelligent, but 'best in starting intelligent conversations' was given to Hermes. We know its just 100k, if it was given to your fave, you will make it look like 1 Million. I am laughing so hard right now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Legends and kings in one picture!
Hermes don blow!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Awwn, she's jealous yet again. They have been claiming that Adekunle is most intelligent, but 'best in starting intelligent conversations' was given to Hermes. We know its just 100k, if it was given to your fave, you will make it look like 1 Million. I am laughing so hard right now.
Kunle won way more task than ur dumb hermaphrodite Hermes including the most intelligent one Superkomando Which cermented his record as the most intelligent even winning that tecno task 2m for his group and u don't see us talking about it here much if not that u reminded me of it sef....So enjoy the 100k consolation prize my dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Adekunle must be so unfortunate to have a toxic and bitter fan like you, since you feel your so called biggest winner is all that, why do feel threatened by other housemates!!!

Let him sit down and be waiting for endorsements and companies, cheesy when hunger deal with him, he will stop doing Photoshop and do something!!!
You are insulting Hermes, groovy and sheggz that are already making something for themselves and their brands!!!!

Bambiala go soon better pass am grin
lifetime walking endorsement indeed grin grin grin

Be using pictures to console yourself!!
Akpa-amu cheesy
School them. I am laughing so hard right now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tecno is just doing charity for losers cheesy
They even gave Doyin foodie of the house as Dotun the deserving person dey Kabiyesi Adekunle winning team cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Titaniumental:

Leave those nitwits.

Sheggz about to hit what any of their fave won't smell with any brand even for everlasting

With those faded aka nkita wears wey he dey sell to survive nansense tongue tongue His rotten reputation and his victims will hunt him all the rest of his life tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Kunle won way more task than ur dumb hermaphrodite Hermes including the most intelligent one Superkomando Which cermented his record as the most intelligent even winning that tecno task 2m for his group and u don't see us talking about it here much if not that u reminded me of it sef....So enjoy the 100k consolation prize my dear kiss
How will you remember? When you are busy waiting for other housemates to succeed, so that you can denigrate their success. And as for the consolation prize, Yes leave it for us. The intelligence you were bragging with, a prize was given for it, and it was given to Hermes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Oh the truth I said don wound u finish efulefu tongue tongue The three guys u listed are failures and desperate yes including ur fave!! tongue
Have u seen KABIYESI ADEKUNLE AND BRYANN doing bambiala? No tongue Because those are the two winning men of the show and are not contending for mushrooms with ur loserstongue tongue tongue

See this ode comparing her grandpa fav to bryann, she thinks being a fourth fin@list would bring food on her agadi's table, tueh!!

We are waiting for your so called successful fav to own a brand or get one endorsement, till then keep breathing like a cow on heat and be using his picture to console your sorry self!

No brand
No endorsements
Just empty talks and photoshoots!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Just look at what you are saying. Adekunle is a cool guy, you islanders are just problematic. You can't even be happy for other housemates, if its so easy, why hasn't Adekunle grown his own brand? Keep waiting for endorsement to come to his doorstep.

If Adekunle finish collecting the money he won in tasks while in house( which I doubt all will be redeemed, ) what else? Na task money him go take survive him new status? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
grin
Leave Allysyn alone. Leave the poor innocent girl alone, you never liked her simply because she tarnished your faves already demented ego by choosing Hermes over him. grin

You all talked about her being a bad luck to Hermes but he outshone your fave in fhe game of task, love and relationship, drama, dance, party life, interpersonal relationship in the house. tongue

You going to check on their supposed relationship post show is an indication that "obsession" is an understatement grin

Get a life already and let those lovebirds be.

Pained powerless witçh grin grin tongue
Laughing so hard at the bolded. They made Allyson look so bad. They will never see Hermes winning, they will wait for him not to win so they can say Allyson is dulling his shine. Allyson was never Adekunle's problem. Adekunle started shining when he started following Herme's footsteps.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

If Adekunle finish collecting the money he won in tasks while in house( which I doubt all will be redeemed, ) what else? Na task money him go take survive him new status? grin

The worst part is that she keeps making other hardworking housemates look like desperate beggars. Her envy and bitterness has blinded her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

See this ode comparing her grandpa fav to bryann, she thinks being a fourth fin@list would bring food on her agadi's table, tueh!!

We are waiting for your so called successful fav to own a brand or get one endorsement, till then keep breathing like a cow on heat and be using his picture to console your sorry self!

No brand
No endorsements

I just checked who u dey stan and found out na the pink headed old batty bastard groovy sef lowest of lows wey my grandpa still flog commot even after leaning on phyna's influence tongue tongue

Ur miserable pink headed faggort no even get hope
make him just continue to dey humble himself carrying his madam phyna's handbag cos the moment he challengers her orders she go lock am behind bars throway keys tongue tongue

As na u dey feed my granpa since nko tongue Atleast no be woman dey feed am like ur slave grandpa groovy anuofiaaaaatongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
The worst part is that she keeps making other hardworking housemates look like desperate beggars. Her envy and bitterness has blinded her.

Who the fvck is she to make them look like beggers? undecided is her fav better than other housemates?

Her brain is just filled with hate that will consume her alone! Let her keep ranting, maybe that will help her relieve from frustration and bitterness!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Judgejudith if you finish consoling yourself, you can switch to the other miserable alternate account and keep ranting!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Laughing so hard at the bolded. They made Allyson look so bad. They will never see Hermes winning, they will wait for him not to win so they can say Allyson is dulling his shine. Allyson was never Adekunle's problem. Adekunle started shining when he started following Herme's footsteps.
See olodo!! If my Kabiyesi Adekunle followed Ur ugly jellyfish Hermes footstep he would never have shut down shegge that ur Hermes asslicks till today tongue tongue Ur hermaphrodite had no game!!! His level no reach half of my Kabiyesi that's why Kabiyesi used his power to send him home easily tongue And mind u the closest guy to Kabiyesi was giddyfia!!he only became closer to ur shrine furniture when giddy was evicted tongue tongue and by then Kabiyesi was already the strongest housemate in level 1 tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Judgejudith if you finish consoling yourself, you can switch to the other miserable alternate account and keep ranting!!

E pain am tongue tongue
ur groovy beggy beggy phyna's houseboy no get future tongue Anyday he refuses to wash her car he suffers for it tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
When was this? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
! Never ever. I just read her posts for comic relief grin grin
Lmao!
What do you expect from someone who supported Boma last season?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
See seun going live to hype phyna so her fans can follow him and patronize his aka nkita wears lool

Failure makes u humble indeed cheesy See someone that never rated phyna from day 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Lol grin @ impotent fave.

No be small. Of course Hermes is the king of the Island boys level 1, that is why as soon as the accidental vote favoured them as surprising as it was to them, they couldn't help but brag and put dirt on Hermes' name because they know it should be him being the only survival male left.

grin A king we stan!!!
Yes o,their fave confessed to his impotence and Allyson dumping him for Hermes confirmed that he has no dick game…despite being a self acclaimed rapist!
Lmao!
Hermes being the king of the Island has never been doubted…it’s factual!
Instead of his useless fans to keep thanking Hermes for saving his miserable ass from imminent eviction which later pushed him into the finals,they’re here talking rubbish about Hermes!
Dem go collect wotowoto!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Bragging rights choke, we were still talking about his endorsement and people commending his fashion sense cheesy, not knowing he was on TVC. cool
E choke!!!!!
Hermes just Dey dish out bragging rights like hot Amala!!grin
I haven’t finished bragging about his latest deal and he’s already on TVC!
Choi!
His fashion sense is highly commendable and he’ll definitely work with high end fashion brands cos he has all it takes to be a fashion icon!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yes o,their fave confessed to his impotence and Allyson dumping him for Hermes confirmed that he has no dick game…despite being a self acclaimed rapist!
Lmao!
Hermes being the king of the Island has never been doubted…it’s factual!
Instead of his useless fans to keep thanking Hermes for saving his miserable ass from imminent eviction which later pushed him into the finals,they’re here talking rubbish about Hermes!
Dem go collect wotowoto!
Ur impotent shrine apprentice Hermes should be thankful to Kabiyesi for saving him from suicide after getting rejected by all the ladies tongue tongue Kabiyesi had to fling leftover Allyson to him tongue tongue

And Kabiyesi being the strongest Level 1 didn't need that stupid save from ur hermaphrodite anyways tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Of course Kunle looked up to Hermes. This is an obvious fact that will continue to pierce the hearts of Ade's fans. They hate that.

Hermes, Bryann and Sheggz were already dubbed as the most influential males in the house and this stems from the influence they had over other guys.

Kunle dyed his beard, started wearing multiple rings and dancing in parties, started being more outspoken with girls ,started dressing more funky .....Hermes' inspired!! cheesy

Even though Groovy came into the house with his hair already dyed pink, he too admired Hermes, always spoke good of him, was curious about his moves with Allysyn, started painting his nails and added more rings to his fingers.........Hermes' inspired!! grin

Khalid always spoke in admiration and respect of Hermes as a brother despite Hermes nomination of him, he too started painting nails and was audacious in tasks to outperform Hermes.........Hermes' inspired!! smiley

Dotun and Giddy were his lap dogs, they asSs-kissed Hermes too much in the house, he could literally tell them to jump and they'd obey.

They liked to key him in on their gossip but Hermes doesn't and never rolled like that..

The list is endless.
Hermes is the template!
The Ultimate influencer!
The king of the Islanders!
The most fashionable icon!
The king of contents!
Hermes is who they want their collective faves to be but there can never be another Hermes Chibueze Iyele!!
Giddem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

E choke!!!!!
Hermes just Dey dish out bragging rights like hot Amala!!grin
I haven’t finished bragging about his latest deal and he’s already on TVC!
Choi!
His fashion sense is highly commendable and he’ll definitely work with high end fashion brands cos he has all it takes to be a fashion icon!
Bragging right by begging poor masses and every brand he sees for money and endorsements tueh tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Not been a finalist can pain sha.....
Awon audio fans...
If they had used the same energy to vote their sango apprentice,this daily lamentations for no necessary....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Bragging right by begging poor masses and every brand he sees for money and endorsements tueh tongue tongue
Hanty even if u hate hermes atleast try to dey appreciate beta tin.
HERMES IS ALL OF US.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

No brand
No endorsements

Yes Adekunle is old
He's an old wine... Luxury vintage
Old wines are the sweetest ...
Old age comes with wisdom,reasons why my Adekunle stood out amongst other housemates...
Well seems u are allergic to old age..

Being a fourth finalist doesn't bring anything to the table,buy you guys have been in pains and shedding endless tears...

You wanna hear the truth...
My Adekunle is gonna be bigger than big,you are not God..he will sign multiple deals,calm down abi why u come dey anticipate pass him Islanders...
Just calm down and watch...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
firJ:
When was this? shocked
First week they all wanted a taste of Kabiyesi delicous cum but illfated allyson was obstructing other ladies in the race with her gorimapa sad grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
youngWilly:

Hanty even if u hate hermes atleast try to dey appreciate beta tin.
HERMES IS ALL OF US.
ADEKUNLE IS FOR ALL OF US....
If you appreciate my fave,I go appreciate your own too...
You cant talk down on my fave and expect me to be nice to yours..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
How many of the jerseys have you bought
Titaniumental:

Leave those nitwits.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.