Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

2023: I Remain APC Abia Central Senatorial Candidate — Rep Onuigbo Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Remain APC Abia Central Senatorial Candidate — Rep Onuigbo Insists (5884 Views)

Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Remain APC Abia Central Senatorial Candidate — Rep Onuigbo Insists by garfield1: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

It will be difficult.....
Otti & Gregory Ibe will share votes with Ogah. Emenike and those in Umuahia won't even work for him.
PDP Deputy is from Umunneochi.
If there is any slip in Abia, it will be for the Presidency.

There was a deadlock. He was winning with 4 or 6 votes then some malpractice was discovered. The Electoral Committee Chairman then decided he will get back after contacting Abuja.. That was the last.

Otti is the problem but apart from him,I expect ogah to clear abia north.in 2019,ogah polled more than Otti.emenike doesnt need to work for ogah, they always vote against PDP.the problem is obingwa and isialangwa. Where is ogah deputy from
Re: 2023: I Remain APC Abia Central Senatorial Candidate — Rep Onuigbo Insists by fergie001: 1:03am On Jul 07, 2022
garfield1:
Otti is the problem but apart from him,I expect ogah to clear abia north.in 2019,ogah polled more than Otti.emenike doesnt need to work for ogah, they always vote against PDP.the problem is obingwa and isialangwa. Where is ogah deputy from
You see the Ngwa and Ukwa, that's the wahala.
Ikpeazu made an Ukwa man, PDP State Chairman. Also the VC of the State Univ is an Ukwa man, thanks to Ikpeazu. It will be difficult.

Professor Gregory Ibe is in a traditional APGA and owns the biggest & best Private Univ in the State. He is from the same LGA as Ogah. He doesn't have much weight outside 2 or 3 LGAs in his Zone sha. But I know the PDP will suffer in Abia North.

Yes, they always do, one of the 2 Umuahia LGAs always fall in and the other out. I don't think he has picked but he will likely go Ngwa like 2019.
Re: 2023: I Remain APC Abia Central Senatorial Candidate — Rep Onuigbo Insists by garfield1: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:

You see the Ngwa and Ukwa, that's the wahala.
Ikpeazu made an Ukwa man, PDP State Chairman. Also the VC of the State Univ is an Ukwa man, thanks to Ikpeazu. It will be difficult.

Professor Gregory Ibe is in a traditional APGA and owns the biggest & best Private Univ in the State. He is from the same LGA as Ogah. He doesn't have much weight outside 2 or 3 LGAs in his Zone sha. But I know the PDP will suffer in Abia North.

Yes, they always do, one of the 2 Umuahia LGAs always fall in and the other out. I don't think he has picked but he will likely go Ngwa like 2019.

It is only arochukwu I see going for Otti.aba as usual will go apga.one of the ukwa esp east will revolt.it will now be 5 against 5.it will now be down to the margins.if only the bvas can neutralize obingwa.
Re: 2023: I Remain APC Abia Central Senatorial Candidate — Rep Onuigbo Insists by fergie001: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2022
garfield1:

It is only arochukwu I see going for Otti.aba as usual will go apga.one of the ukwa esp east will revolt.it will now be 5 against 5.it will now be down to the margins.if only the bvas can neutralize obingwa.
I don't see any Party beating the PDP in the Guber, tbh. The vote-buying at PUs is the biggest threat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Ambode Joins Labour Party. Obaseki Set To Join Too / Epic Response To Ben Bruce On Super Eagles Jersey(photo) / Lagos Policemen Lament Non-payment Of Election Duty Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.