Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Yahoo Culture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Culture. (802 Views)

Menace Of Yahoo Boys And Cele Girls In The South West.(relationship) / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Culture. by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
I went to a barbershop today to get a quick haircut cause I was starting to resemble a drowned rat.
The barber ,a young guy of about 17 to 25 yrs old had a Friend who he was discussing with as the did his work on my hair.

These two guys were discussing their"updates" and"scopes" which they used in "bombing".
how hangout has cast , how mark dey disturb, how to hack accounts, new apps, new formats and such things.

I sat in the chair amazed at how free,how open and uncaring they were being.
no hiding or mincing of words whatsoever.
I began to wonder if this was truly how much fraud has been ingrained into our beings , is it now a normal thing? .

Yes,the country sucks.
Yes, there are no employment opportunities and the available ones kinda suck too.

I would speculate that atleast 70 percent of youth today are into one form of fraud or the other, that the few who haven't joined in are on the precipice of falling in with the crowd and can you truly blame them, when their classmates roll in with Benzes , when they use the latest and most expensive phones, wear Nice clothes and shine .

Yahoo,419, Gee, bombing;has become so ingrained into our culture that Nigeria is often used to give example of fraudulent activities.
"Tunde adebayo" "Nigerian prince"
"deposed Nigerian king".etc.

The once sparse river is now filled with fishermen as everyone is looking for a catch.
poor fish.
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you had created a thread:

To bash Nigerian women...

To criticize those who are sex workers...

To lump all Nigerian women into the 'entitled and useless' category...

Many men would have commented...

They wouldn't because the vast majority of the men here are into fraud... The rest are unrepentant misogynists and hypocrites... undecided

I'm 19yrs old... The way things are, I would either marry my foreign young boyfriend or a girl or a Nigerian man who's 35+.

Won't even date those who are below 25... They are worthless in my opinion...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Culture. by Natbrowny: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
I gat ur point homie but this got me laffing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin-----was starting to resemble a drowned rat.-----

U no well aswear

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Datboredberri:

They wouldn't because the vast majority of the men here are into fraud... The rest are unrepentant misogynists and hypocrites... undecided

I'm 19yrs old... The way things are, I would either marry my foreign young boyfriend or a girl or a Nigerian man who's 35+.

We knw u are nt her... Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Silentgroper:
We knw u are nt her... Make we hear word abeg.
She's the one.
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thonia69:
She's the one.
Nah, she's not. Hers has a "y" nt an "i" and she already deactivated it..
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Silentgroper:
Nah, she's not. Hers has a "y" nt an "i" and she already deactivated it..
Did you even bother checking her profile? You'll know she's the one through the comment she made. Plus, the cloned account has 3 'r'.
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thonia69:
Did you even bother checking her profile? You'll know she's the one through the comment she made. Plus, the cloned account has 3 'r'.
Oh yeah, u right. My bad.. She just seem a lil bit off than her usual self.. So i thought it wasnt her.
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Silentgroper:
Oh yeah, u right. My bad.. She just seem a lil bit off than her usual self.. So i thought it wasnt her.
Alright.
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thonia69:
Alright.
So what, u guys are a thing nw?
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
So what, u guys are a thing nw?
Why do you ask?
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Thonia69:
Why do you ask?
Saw u two were getting mushy with each other..
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Saw u two were getting mushy with each other..
Lol... We aren't a thing. smiley
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol... We aren't a thing. smiley
But u would want that right?
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
But u would want that right?
So I saw a moniker slient.genius are you the one?
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 2:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Thonia69:
So I saw a moniker slient.genius are you the one?
nope ...

So not cool what you did. angry
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
nope ...

So not cool what you did. angry
I'm really sorry for that.

Yeah, I'd want that. smiley
Re: Yahoo Culture. by imagrg(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Marry me oh. I'm 58. Widowed. Chat me up if you are not money-minded oh: 0 8 0 3 5 0 9 6 3 4 2. Location: Benin City. Scammer should come near me oh.
Datboredberri:

Re: Yahoo Culture. by Jmichael1(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2022
If u be young guy 4 my street and u no dey do yahoo,every body go dey look u lyk mumu,as in u no be human being at all......

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Culture. by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Jmichael1:
If u be young guy 4 my street and u no dey do yahoo,every body go dey look u lyk mumu,as in u no be human being at all......
e don become normal thing to the extent that anybody wey no dey do gee come dey abnormal
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Silentgroper(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm really sorry for that.

Yeah, I'd want that. smiley
Lol. Cool..
Re: Yahoo Culture. by Jmichael1(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh:
e don become normal thing to the extent that anybody wey no dey do gee come dey abnormal

i swear.....

(1) (Reply)

Lady: I Almost Killed Myself When Man I Met In Church Jilted Me After 15 Abortio / Should I Pressure Her Or Should I Leave Her Alone / A Word Of Advise For All Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.