Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (50434 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by GISTBL0G: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian man took to social media to celebrates his Oyinbo bride after she paid his ’groom price’ in Abia state.

See more photos; https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-celebrates-his-oyinbo-bride-after-she-paid-his-groom-price

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by GISTBL0G: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2019

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Lol undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Poseidon000: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2019
isn't it risible that an able body man will expect groom price to be paid on his head.

lolcheesy

18 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by SageMK: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Dining with the devil. She got herself married to scam.

I wish him smooth transition from a yahoo boy to a submissive and obedient husband when she takes him back to her homeland. She paid his groom price afterall.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by StPete: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Openly declaring that you’re a yahooboy. If EFCC catch ur black ass now, u will start lamenting and cursing your grandfathers. I jus feel pity for the unlucky girl, she probably doesn’t know what she’s getting into or maybe the JAZZ still strong

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by SEGLIZ: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Poseidon000:
isn't it risible that an able body man will expect groom price to be paid on his head.

lolcheesy

still part of scam scheme.

4 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by GISTBL0G: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Babacele: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2019
he he he the same yahoo fellows accusing you of being emotional for follow back go collect the babe. Congrats bro ,at least you no carry ancestor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
From his gay looks, I can tell she has a preeq.

Fear Americans.
The only reason any white would want to associate with a gorilla descendant is when it leads to slavery.

This boytoy will be worn a gimp mask & chained immediately he arrives the US and his asshole's diameter will roughly increase by 20mm per annum.

Being a gay man is distasteful but being a tranny slave is even worse.

*spits angry
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by agarawu23(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good boy angry
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by illiteratepmb: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chai! This country is finished.

5 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by thereal12019: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
DO YOU DESIRE TO OWN A VERY GOOD FOREIGN USED LAPTOP WITH WARRANTY?

THEN YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE…

We have top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more.

Buy now at affordable price.

HURRY NOW…ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS!!!
Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Jerkules: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Make I even see Lebanese woman sef wey wowo with body odour with Fatakant I go happily Tie Nut with am grin ... Money haff insorted me enuf this year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Cyoung4real(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oga, we know your plans, na everlasting picker you dey find. Sense kill you there.

Liked by EFCC, SARS, FBI AND 58 OTHERS grin grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Originakalokalo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
The mind of man is vast. It is the center stage of all activities and control.

A man may be huge, big and muscular, he is controlled by his mind just as a tiny steering will control a ship.

Jesus told us to guide our heart, that all the issues of life come from there.... Your belief, your actions, addictions, etc. come from your mind.

Are you in control of your mind?

Probably you are driven to act or do what you do, and you later regret your actions, It means you are not in control. ....

If this is true, who is controlling your actions and thought process?

Demons.

Yes..... Demons.

Let the thread begin. Coiled from my thread in the religious section, " Are you sure you are the owner of your mind? "

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by festacman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gushing that an oyibo woman paid his groom price. Whose son is he? God forbid that a woman will pay groom price on my head. Aru!

On a second thought, since he is a Yahoo boy, can we safely say that this might be a new 'format'.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
*uhhh this dude is just cheap.
a woman paying for you, shame on you boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by martineverest(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
who is the bride there...both of them are feminine to me

6 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
From his gay looks, I can tell she has a preeq.

Fear Americans.
The only reason any white would want to associate with a gorilla descendant is when it leads to slavery.

This boytoy will be worn a gimp mask & chained immediately he arrives the US and his asshole's diameter will roughly increase by 20mm per annum.

Being a gay man is distasteful but being a tranny slave is even worse.

*spits angry

THis boy sef. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Awoo88: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
This one sense don loss for village people hand

3 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Deepfeel(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Groom price? shocked wow it's a welcome development, this is how gender equality should be practiced

7 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Taiyescott(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
That guy be looking like a gay.

5 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Eserise1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Groom price? To me nor matter How far or how well as guy , you suppose to pay bride price for the woman

2 Likes

Re: Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy by pansophist(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
She is desperate. No sane and youthful woman with options will respect a man she paid his "groom price", or what does that even mean? She cant get a quality man in her country, to the point she has to degrade herself to be with a man whose original intent was to scam her.

It wont last, after she has outlived her "butterfly" phase, then she will face the harsh reality that you can take the adamu out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the adamu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.