Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi (25277 Views)

I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / I Prefer Younger Running Mate, Not Old Politicians – Peter Obi / Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by PoliteActivist: 5:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Mr. Ptez
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Rekhina(f): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
grin
Why are you laughing tinubu ur.ch.n have they insulted one of ur slave masters?
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Wow what an intelligent person ....God bless you, we don't tolerate rubbish again we don't follow old people again like I said before anybody dat vote PDP and APC come in 2023 thunder will strike d person in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by seeker121(m): 5:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Don't you like to work in USA or Canada as well, after that give the remaining 13 slots to family and friends who are willing to go too.Latest update from the stable of slowpoke scammer.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Rekhina:
Why are you laughing tinubu ur.ch.n have they insulted one of ur slave masters?
i’ve repented and I’m no longer supporting the drug trafficking baron grin. He should retire to old people’s home.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by nameo: 5:32am On Jul 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hmmm...

God help us.

I still value separation

Go and get your PVC 1st.

In case you change your mind.

Nigeria go better IJN
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by eneye1(m): 5:33am On Jul 07, 2022
I swear Peter Obi is a scam. He is just talking on the book.
Well, I never know my candidate till January 31,2023 by the grace of God.
Let me how people will decamp first.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by desiredhome: 5:34am On Jul 07, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
when will you become sensible? Has the old people not failed us, just imagine what happened yesterday. Everyday one stupid news or the other. If you fail to elect a vibrant leader come next year, that money you collected to support old dunce will choke you up.
The Nigerian problem is not about vibrant leader or anything you want to call it.......in Nigeria everybody is a saint yet wickedness/corruption is the order of the day.........shun greed and corrupt practices and your country will grow........
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Abujason: 5:35am On Jul 07, 2022

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:36am On Jul 07, 2022
desiredhome:

The Nigerian problem is not about vibrant leader or anything you want to call it.......in Nigeria everybody is a saint yet wickedness/corruption is the order of the day.........shun greed and corrupt practices and your country will grow........
lets start from the leaders. Is it not obvious that they’re not performing? Motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by femmy2010(m): 5:38am On Jul 07, 2022
But was recently unbtalk with the red cap from Kano?
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Iraloren: 5:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Spread the News...No Southerners or south west or ever middle belt should Vote any Northerners because of Boko Haram ,Fulani , Bandits , Fulani Iswap , Fulain militant and Fulain hansmen . They secretly force Tinubu to choose Muslim as running mate, also want to use kwankwaso to force Obi to be VP so they can use obi to win Election and retain power in North, continue they agenda of killing. God will fail them. We stand for OBI or TINUBU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2022
mildteddy:
Peter Obi is a gem!

As a governor, he:
- constructed over 900km of roads and 28 bridges, giving Anambra the best road network in Nigeria connecting hundreds of communities that previously have no direct connections.

- equipped the police, military and vigilante groups with over 1,000 vehicles

- implemented policies that moved Anambra from 28 to number 1 in education in Nigeria

- Re-equipped science labs in all Anambra public schools. Built and equipped all public schools with 30,000 laptops and desktop computers (the largest of such deployment in Africa)

- equipped all schools with Mikano stand-by generator to enable them operate their computers

- built new classroom blocks for all primary schools in Anambra State.

- built the Anambra state university teaching hospital, and got the hospital accredited.

- brought back investments and industries to Harbour industrial layout, Onitsha and industrial layout, Awka

- ADD THE ONE YOU REMEMBER

He did all these without borrowing shishi, while saving 75 Billion naira for Anambra state.

This is the leadership Nigeria needs.

He also paid over 32 billion naira pension and gratuity arrears that his predecessors were owing. My mother-in-law was a beneficiary.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 6:00am On Jul 07, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
The best candidate.....More than 24 hrs after the attack on Kuje prison in the nations seat of power,our president is yet to sack anybody..We gathered that those terrorists even had sermons at the prison for some minutes before leaving and nobody challenged them....For them to attack Abuja and escape shows that nobody is safe not even those in Aso Rock....Under PDP we didn't witness half of what is happening now still pple voted PDP out..APC days are numbered...
Voting APC in 2015 is as a result of ignorance..
Voting APC in 2019 is foolishness..
To vote for APC again in 2023 is witchcraft and even APC will be surprised if they eventually wins.
Heads should roll for this Kuje prison attack. Let's wait and see how it will be handled.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by stmoriz(m): 6:00am On Jul 07, 2022
utenwuson:
Pitobi... The motivational speaker, the way people think this man will change their livelihood eh

Oga who you get for mind wen go change your own livelihood

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Peter obi is a failure . till date anambra still look primitive and underdeveloped.. stop telling Nigerians lies... No notable / celebrity Nigerians will choose anambra over portharcourt , Lagos and Abuja.... Ibadan and ogun state are far developed than that dungeon u call state.... The recent VAT / IGR And each state budget reports had exposed the poorly standard of anambra infrastructures... He didn't save anything ... It is just the same lies he keep on shuning out to his ipob followers in other to decieves other Nigerians.... Majorities of people supporting dis man are fanatics and bigoted miscreants from upper iweka...
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by xynerise: 6:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Pat Utomi
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by emerged01(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
utenwuson:
Pitobi... The motivational speaker, the way people think this man will change their livelihood eh
Lol! No be Nigeria?
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by duality(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigerians have seen him speak BY HIMSELF.

No Nigerian with a brain should choose or vote another candidate for president.

How can you even think about it.

Because of ethnicity?

Come on Nigerians!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
superlanny:
In a sane country and where dreams actually come true I wouldn't hesitate to consider a Peter Obi choice for president, but I am not ignorant to realize the monsters we have fed and pampered for a long while will not let go of the sweet succulent breast it has enjoyed for a long time.

PO is a product of the corrupt and incompetent system we have come to hate so much and even though I have completely lost faith in the country and it's leaders, I can spare some consideration for what PO can offer, regardless of how his supporters try to paint him as the messiah, trust me he is far from it, but better than the crooks and clueless imbeciles we currently have in power.

You are being honest, definitely PO is not a saint but I believe he can be considered, I am not going to paint him as the person who would save the nation until after we see needed positive changes during his tenure.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
whitephoenix:

He also paid over 32 billion naira pension and gratuity arrears that his predecessors were owing. My mother-in-law was a beneficiary.

Peter obi is a failure . till date anambra still look primitive and underdeveloped.. stop telling Nigerians lies... No notable / celebrity Nigerians will choose anambra over portharcourt , Lagos and Abuja.... Ibadan and ogun state are far developed than that dungeon u call state.... The recent VAT / IGR And each state budget reports had exposed the poorly standard of anambra infrastructures... He didn't save anything ... It is just the same lies he keep on shuning out to his ipob followers in other to decieves other Nigerians.... Majorities of people supporting dis man are fanatics and bigoted miscreants from upper iweka...
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 07, 2022
When the devil wants to fvck you up, he makes you blind from the reality staring at you, and filters impossibilities into your brains.

Which youth in Nigeria can give Obi the Political advantage to go head to head with the likes of Tinubu and Atiku?

Peter Obi watched too much cartoons as a kid and why reality is far for him. He has never been realistic of late!

Prefer a younger candidate? He should go and pick Naira Marley then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by emmanuel4758(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2022
eneye1:
I swear Peter Obi is a scam. He is just talking on the book.
Well, I never know my candidate till January 31,2023 by the grace of God.
Let me how people will decamp first.
your destiny is about to be exchange with a pot of agbado

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by omonla10(m): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Anytime I see the poor, especially younger ones still talking about Tinubu favouring the yorubas .. I'm almost moved to tears. How can anyone ever think of voting thesame leader for over 30 years, and u expect ur situation to change.. Ive never seen such a backward people before. AARGHHHH

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by GardenOfGod(m): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2022
I pray the forces that be will allow him win.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2022
The Pandora criminal should have known that Kwakwaso is too big to be his VP

The Pandora criminal has very little pedigree with a 3rd class after spending over 10 years in a lowly rated social sciences course want Kwakwaso to be his VP. Kwakwaso bagged a master's and PhD in engineering from the UK. Kwakwaso is a fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by blazepascal(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2022
We all know Peter obi deserve to be president but bcus of triabalism and nepotism Yoruba pple will still prefer tinubu after we will say we are one ..so if they bring Peter obi and tinubu together whos more fit to rule is it no Peter obi we are the one messing this country yet we say we are one ..Yoruba na Hausa pls open your eyes. Although atiku is still ok but dont you want someone new and different

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by omonla10(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2022
desiredhome:

so u still prefer another old president abi.. I swear, u are Nigeria's biggest problem. My God will never allow ur evil wish come to pass on this bleeding country

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by symbianDON(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2022
You just have to love this man! Among the pack, he's clearly the one who is most people-oriented.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Daguga:

You are being honest, definitely PO is not a saint but I believe he can be considered, I am not going to paint him as the person who would save the nation until after we see needed positive changes during his tenure.

What possible change do u expect without a structure... How do you want him to rule successfully without the have the majority in the Senate and House of Representatives.... I hope you know that no president can succeed with the support of parliaments... So therefore ... Labour part and perter obi are scammer... They knew all these and seyy still want to be an executive of nigeria staate affairs....

I see obi as a pathological liar.. I just came back from anambra... That place is nothing to write about... I questioned myself , what are the achievements of this man that majority igbos want us to vote for him... What has he done special from other... The worses Lagos governor perfermed better. Than himm.
Know dis and have peace
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by blazepascal(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
When the devil wants to fvck you up, he makes you blind from the reality staring at you, and filters impossibilities into your brains.

Which youth in Nigeria can give Obi the Political advantage to go head to head with the likes of Tinubu and Atiku?

Peter Obi watched too much cartoons as a kid and why reality is far for him. He has never been realistic of late!

Prefer a younger candidate? He should go and pick Naira Marley then!
so you prefer tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Jos PIX / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.