Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,549 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi (25287 Views)

I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / I Prefer Younger Running Mate, Not Old Politicians – Peter Obi / Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed I see some urchins having convulsions over this news, I see a drug baron defecating on his clothes, I see them calming down after eating amala/ewedu, I see them coming to the realization that Obi is the best and most qualified candidate..

This I have seen!

He who never like good thing will die and bury himself..

They will all die in hates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by BenzEne1(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
how I wish you're a man of your words but how can I believe a man that claimed he invested 100m and later claimed he didn't say that before video burst his lies

how can I believe a man that said infrastructures can't drive economy?

Peter Obi lie a lot but if he had change then he should prepare for 2031, not this 2023 even with 18yrs running mate

we need competent hand, age is not a determinant

Don't mind those urchins. They think everyone is half educated like they are and can't see thru lies.
Let's vote YPP if we want a youthful president. I thought they wanted Biafra sef, turns out it's Nigeria they want now. Let them come pry it from us however they think they can

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2022
kingsceemark:

Tinubu said I should keep this for you
I gave a reference now... I'm not a tinubu supporter.... Yahaya bello is 47 and he is very young.... But is he governing well? Someone like you now who can read but can't comprehend, you're not smarter than a 80 yrs old tinubu...
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by DukeofUmueri247: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2022
obyrich:
Heads should roll for this Kuje prison attack. Let's wait and see how it will be handled.
You are waiting for heads to roll? grin grin grin grin grin.. Nothing will happen,heads didn't roll when bandits attacked the NDA I guess,is it now that heads will roll?
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by DukeofUmueri247: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Ybaby:

They attacked the presidential convoy sef in Katsina.... lol... and he left for Senegal.... lol... hush puppy presido
Only a foolish father travels around while his house is on fire.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by ken045501: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Yes he’s the hope and the change. Nobody is perfect but we need to give this man a try
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Feggie3: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Peter obi is a failure . till date anambra still look primitive and underdeveloped.. stop telling Nigerians lies... No notable / celebrity Nigerians will choose anambra over portharcourt , Lagos and Abuja.... Ibadan and ogun state are far developed than that dungeon u call state.... The recent VAT / IGR And each state budget reports had exposed the poorly standard of anambra infrastructures... He didn't save anything ... It is just the same lies he keep on shuning out to his ipob followers in other to decieves other Nigerians.... Majorities of people supporting dis man are fanatics and bigoted miscreants from upper iweka...
Do you know how Anambra was before Obi came in? Will he transform Iragbiji village to California in 8 years?
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Ybaby: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Only a foolish father travels around while his house is on fire.

He sef know he is foolish ....lol
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by TinubuAdvocate1: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
BenzEne1:

Mr Sense, how old is Peter Obi
I'm not comparing Mr Sense, it seems you've not been to Anambra. I've been there severally mind you. So I want you to tell me some of his achievements in the state. That's all. Forget about Tinubu tell me Obi's achievement, so I know he is tested and can deliver. If you want a youthful president without a track record then go vote in YPP.
Meanwhile Obi is 60 for your info. Maybe you start your youthful years at 60 wherever you are from.
you visited Anambra , you were looking for physical structures? Check level of education in Anambra before he became governor and as when he left, also check the level of industrialization in the state compare before and after he left, check the roads before and after he left. Anambra has the best road channel in the entire southeast, credit to Peter Obi . Anambra today is the least indebted state in Nigeria . Your okpollo eye drugnibu who is eating fat from Lagos state economy. I wonder if you want to remain a slave.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

You are waiting for heads to roll? grin grin grin grin grin.. Nothing will happen,heads didn't roll when bandits attacked the NDA I guess,is it now that heads will roll?
There is a bigger security threat here for Abuja residents.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by kingsceemark(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Judolisco:
I gave a reference now... I'm not a tinubu supporter.... Yahaya bello is 47 and he is very young.... But is he governing well? Someone like you now who can read but can't comprehend, you're not smarter than a 80 yrs old tinubu...

Educated illiterate, please correct your grammar
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
kingsceemark:

Educated illiterate, please correct your grammar
correct am for me na... I'm not even talking about grammar here, but compression... U r still proving what I said earlier
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by aulaka: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
See this stingy old man demanding for a younger running mate to corrupt his mind ..
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
BenzEne1:

Don't mind those urchins. They think everyone is half educated like they are and can't see thru lies.
Let's vote YPP if we want a youthful president. I thought they wanted Biafra sef, turns out it's Nigeria they want now. Let them come pry it from us however they think they can

Biafra in the mud

up.zoo!
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by God1stson(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
eneye1:
I swear Peter Obi is a scam. He is just talking on the book.
Well, I never know my candidate till January 31,2023 by the grace of God.
Let me how people will decamp first.
I swear ur brain they scam u lol. Since u no fit do some in-depth analysis of who is more competent amongst d 3 presidential candidates.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by God1stson(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Blazebond:
This man na storyteller Sha,shebi na so him do when he be governor,how many of his commissioners tell am or act like that when him be governor,yeye dey smell, pretender.

Ur Pandora weapon in failling u.why not use it again on him. The voice of reason and competence on his part is beginning to choke ur preferred weapon.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by eneye1(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2022
God1stson:

I swear ur brain they scam u lol. Since u no fit do some in-depth analysis of who is more competent amongst d 3 presidential candidates.
See this person that is not critical. They are all politicians. If you are talking about competence among the 3 leading contestants, Obi no be number one.
What about, age, fitness, power of negotiations, and International collaboration. All the contestants must borrow money.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Peter obi is a failure . till date anambra still look primitive and underdeveloped.. stop telling Nigerians lies... No notable / celebrity Nigerians will choose anambra over portharcourt , Lagos and Abuja.... Ibadan and ogun state are far developed than that dungeon u call state.... The recent VAT / IGR And each state budget reports had exposed the poorly standard of anambra infrastructures... He didn't save anything ... It is just the same lies he keep on shuning out to his ipob followers in other to decieves other Nigerians.... Majorities of people supporting dis man are fanatics and bigoted miscreants from upper iweka...

This one you are throwing unsolicited tantrums. Did anyone take away your feeding bottle? You really need to grow up.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

This one you are throwing unsolicited tantrums. Did anyone take away your feeding bottle? You really need to grow up.

I don't have time to throw tantrums with sad soul like you.... Ipob is a terrorists....obi is a terrorist leader ... Fake tactictian ... Third class Holder .... Pathological liar ...
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by mildteddy(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2022
MuscularDick:
See 8years achievement of Motivational speaker wey Wan become president

Show me the track records of your candidate.

ezegold4we:
IF IT IS BY:

Competence - Peter Obi

Age - Peter Obi

Turn of the South - Peter Obi

Track Record - Peter Obi

Save the dying economy - Peter Obi

Qualifications - Peter Obi

Equity, Fairness, Unity - Peter Obi

Concrete Plans - Peter Obi

Tackle Insecurity - Peter Obi

Most Loved - Peter Obi

Widely Accepted - Peter Obi

Verifiable records - Peter Obi

Verifiable trace/source of income - Peter Obi

Education - Peter Obi

Integrity, Honesty & Selflessness - Peter Obi

Love for Country - Peter Obi

No record of Embezzlement/Corruption- Peter Obi

Live Interviews - Peter Obi

Has no plans to buy votes or Rig - Peter Obi

No record of thuggery or violence - Peter Obi

No records of Criminal Conviction - Peter Obi

No links to drugs or Boko Haram - Peter Obi

Turn of Christians - Peter Obi

Leadership - Peter Obi

Positively Stubborn - Peter Obi

Cut down cost of Governance - Peter Obi

No Godfatherism - Peter Obi

No sex/Marriage/Family Scandal - Peter Obi

Benevolence - Peter Obi

Kindness - Peter Obi

Business Savvy - Peter Obi

Create wealth in Private/Public Sector - Peter Obi

Humble - Peter Obi

Doing things the right way without cutting Corners - Peter Obi

Has no plans to use public money/offices to enrich/reward friends and Family - Peter Obi

Has concrete plans for the youths - Peter Obi

Fix Power - Peter Obi

Has plans for the North - Peter Obi

NOW TELL ME WHY YOU WOULDN’T VOTE FOR PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY (LP).
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by elivtjackson5(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-i-prefer-younger-running-mate-peter-obi/%3famp
THE MANY LIES OF TINUBU AND HIS CAMPAIGN TEAM AGAINST PETER OBI

To put the matter straight Peter Obi is the most accepted of all the presidential candidates among the Nigerians from all ages, professions, tribes, religions, of course peter obi is the most suited for the job among the contenders.

Unfortunately his political opponents especially that of APC, BOLA TINUBU and his campaign team are scheming and working hard to destroy the good will that Nigerians have bestowed on Obi.

The OBI's campaign team should therefore put in some work to counter this as they prepare to commence campaigns soon .

I am going to clearly state here the evil strategies that the BATIST are using to dent Obi's candidature and advice on how Obi's team should counter this.

Tinubu's evil goals.

1) Create the impression that Peter Obi is a sectional project.

2) Portray Peter Obi's supporters across Nigeria as Ipob and violent people and intolerant.

3) Portray Peter Obi and the Obidients as deceitful and liars.

4) Portray Obi's presidency as a tribal project.

HOW THEY WORK ON THIS EVIL SCHEMES

Tinubu's campaign team hires and pays some people especially in the media to design and create violent posts, engage in tribal discriminating acts and posts, issue tribal warnings and threats, while hiding under the Obidient camp to carry out this evil acts. Then they turn around and accuse Peter Obi and his supporters.

They sponsor and publish this acts on national dailys (e.g. The Nation Newspaper) social media, and infact all media claiming victims and making the Obidients the culprit.

They create false and deceitful informations including endorsements by celebrity figures, some polticians, videos, images hiding under the image of the obidients, then turn around to publish such reports as lies and deceit from Obidient team.

An example was a sponsored article where Tinubu8 campaign team hired some criminals called Igbo youths.

They issued threats that Tinubu's campaign team are not allowed in the South East. They ran to the Guardian newspaper paid and published it.

All these is to portray Peter Obi's support base as intolerant.

Treacherous indeed.

A lot of dangerous scenarios like this one plays out every day.

However let me warn Obi's team that more aggressive versions of this evil scheming by Tinubu, his campaign team and his supporters are in store against Peter Obi's Presidential aspiration and the movement

But we know that lies, propaganda and falsehood cannot stop the choice of the Nigerian masses.

Peter Obi's Campaign Team, The Labour Party (LP) And All Obidient Supporters Must Therefore Be Proactive In The Way They React And Respond To The Many Lies Emanating From the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Visits Atiku In Abuja / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.