Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi (25285 Views)

I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / I Prefer Younger Running Mate, Not Old Politicians – Peter Obi / Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Blackmanpro: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2022
A man with wisdom
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Dorakay93(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed I see some urchins having convulsions over this news, I see a drug baron defecating on his clothes, I see them calming down after eating amala/ewedu, I see them coming to the realization that Obi is the best and most qualified candidate..

This I have seen!
Shut the crap. Ungrateful and disrespectful tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2022
how I wish you're a man of your words but how can I believe a man that claimed he invested 100m and later claimed he didn't say that before video burst his lies

how can I believe a man that said infrastructures can't drive economy?

Peter Obi lie a lot but if he had change then he should prepare for 2031, not this 2023 even with 18yrs running mate

we need competent hand, age is not a determinant
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2022
okwusdaddy:

So all the young people in this country no smart.
where I talk that one? Nigerians are the smartest in Africa
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by blazetour1: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2022
On Petobi we stand 2023.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by MuscularDick(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2022
See 8years achievement of Motivational speaker wey Wan become president
mildteddy:
Peter Obi is a gem!

As a governor, he:
- constructed over 900km of roads and 28 bridges, giving Anambra the best road network in Nigeria connecting hundreds of communities that previously have no direct connections.

- equipped the police, military and vigilante groups with over 1,000 vehicles

- implemented policies that moved Anambra from 28 to number 1 in education in Nigeria

- Re-equipped science labs in all Anambra public schools. Built and equipped all public schools with 30,000 laptops and desktop computers (the largest of such deployment in Africa)

- equipped all schools with Mikano stand-by generator to enable them operate their computers

- built new classroom blocks for all primary schools in Anambra State.

- built the Anambra state university teaching hospital, and got the hospital accredited.

- brought back investments and industries to Harbour industrial layout, Onitsha and industrial layout, Awka

- ADD THE ONE YOU REMEMBER

He did all these without borrowing shishi, while saving 75 Billion naira for Anambra state.

This is the leadership Nigeria needs.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2022
BenzEne1:

When you realize that it's not about age, religion or ethnicity. We've had vibrant thieves too. meanwhile how old is Mr Peter Obi your messiah?
I'm voting Tinubu because I would love to see him replicate what he did in Lagos nationwide. If you are championing for the youths, then most if you should queue up for YPP, because Peter Obi isn't even middle aged.
I hope you'll become sensible

You want to vote Tinubu to replicate the enthronement of thugs all over Nigeria lime he did in Lagos?
To become a national c'zar like he's already in Lagos.
And please Tinubu didnt do much for Lagos. Lagos was developed already as an FCT by the Brits and later by the military head of states. I was born and brought up in Lagos and I know this.
Anambra was a mess but Peter laid the foundation and built a part of what the state is enjoying today.

You can't compare both men unless, you just want to lie.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2022
utenwuson:
Pitobi... The motivational speaker, the way people think this man will change their livelihood eh

Neither Tinubu nor Atiku will. So I chose the lesser evil. If things go well, it is for everybody, if it goes wrong, it is for everybody, regardless of tribe and religion.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by murade: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2022
This Obi just keep playing with our intelligence, if Kwakwaso has agreed to be his running mate as he demanded, he would not have said he want younger running mate. YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE NEAR ASO ROCK
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Judolisco:
Make we define young minds oh... Because we have young minds like yahaya bello... Lot of young scammers who see's Scamming as normal and hustling.... So abeg even if na 80 yrs old man wey smart put am

You are not totally wrong but a lot more youth are talented. We need vibrant and energetic youth with the qualities to rule. No frequent 3 months medical vacations
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Godmercy86(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2022
I just love this man, so sophisticated. Am proudly OBI-dient all the way from kogi state and based in Lagos
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Enumerator(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Just shut up already my friend
utenwuson:
Pitobi... The motivational speaker, the way people think this man will change their livelihood eh
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Rekhina:
Wasnt it not what tinubu supposed to was has done by picking who was to be a VP a youthful dingidi but maisari Muhammadu. It supposed to have picked was to be VP in youth not grandpa

Tinubu is an excellent politician.

But today Nigeria is fast ahead of him. His political skill will not sell him this time around.

Meanwhile l don't see him having the president backing and whichever way he goes in picking VP will turn sour for him.

North won't accept a northern Christian fully to vote Tinubu.

Southerners and Christians no wan hear Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by BenzEne1(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
what did he do in Lagos during his tenure? Well it seems you want to remain insensible.

Mr Sense,,,, Mr Youth advocate. How old is Peter Obi

MWT, BRT, LASTMA, his health reforms, focus on basic education. To mention a few. He's a billion times better than Obi was. Please give me Obi's achievement as governor of Anambra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Tonnierichy(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Whoever he picks, Nigerians will vote for him.

This I have seen
Na why you be false prophet na.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by tamdun: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2022
And if kwankwaso agree to be ur vice? U can only fool the gullibles Mr hoebi
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by noble99: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2022
superlanny:
In a sane country and where dreams actually come true I wouldn't hesitate to consider a Peter Obi choice for president, but I am not ignorant to realize the monsters we have fed and pampered for a long while will not let go of the sweet succulent breast it has enjoyed for a long time.

PO is a product of the corrupt and incompetent system we have come to hate so much and even though I have completely lost faith in the country and it's leaders, I can spare some consideration for what PO can offer, regardless of how his supporters try to paint him as the messiah, trust me he is far from it, but better than the crooks and clueless imbeciles we currently have in power.
Nobody says Obi is a Saint but he is far better than other candidates available.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by tamdun: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
When the devil wants to fvck you up, he makes you blind from the reality staring at you, and filters impossibilities into your brains.

Which youth in Nigeria can give Obi the Political advantage to go head to head with the likes of Tinubu and Atiku?

Peter Obi watched too much cartoons as a kid and why reality is far for him. He has never been realistic of late!

Prefer a younger candidate? He should go and pick Naira Marley then!
Or funke akindele grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by tamdun: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
When the devil wants to fvck you up, he makes you blind from the reality staring at you, and filters impossibilities into your brains.

Which youth in Nigeria can give Obi the Political advantage to go head to head with the likes of Tinubu and Atiku?

Peter Obi watched too much cartoons as a kid and why reality is far for him. He has never been realistic of late!

Prefer a younger candidate? He should go and pick Naira Marley then!
Or funke akindele grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2022
You want to pick a younger vp abi? You go see your eyes for 2023

When a man talks too much just know that he's got nothing to offer
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by ledaman: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Biafruad President grin
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by kingsceemark(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Judolisco:
Make we define young minds oh... Because we have young minds like yahaya bello... Lot of young scammers who see's Scamming as normal and hustling.... So abeg even if na 80 yrs old man wey smart put am

Tinubu said I should keep this for you

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by package7(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2022
The igbos will definitely say after 2023 General Election that they Rob Peter to pay Paul, Thereafter they surely be humble to Yorubas when it Election game.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Toxyne1: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
You didn’t know this when you were chasing kwankwaso. Oga stop using Nigerian youths head.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by package7(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2022
The igbos will definitely say after 2023 General Election that they Rob Peter to pay Paul, Thereafter they surely be humble to Yorubas when it comes to Election in Nigeria and beyond. Nonsense and Ingredients people.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by macjireh: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:

How old is Trump and Joe Biden ? How is chinchilla of great memory... What about Washington... The best successful bleaders all over the world are above 70 years

U need to have Ur brain checked..... US,, UK and other developed countries can run without a president or VP bkos they already have a working system... America can run effectively with only the legislative and judicial arms of government... anybody can rule such countries bkos the major impute from their leader is to tweak policies on tax,, payment for healthcare,, immigration,,, racism control,, employment and such like,,,not a Nigerian system where everything is completely dead-security,,power generation,, healthcare,, employment,, education,,in fact nothing is working in Nigeria and u want d old hands who have put us in DS mess to continue,,u are wicked and unreasonable
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by desiredhome: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
it seems you don’t have anything reasonable to say, who says everyone is greedy? Don’t we have greedy people in other developing countries? Call a spade a spade, no Dey from motivational speaker as if you be saint
Maybe other developing countries controls their greed.........
Till you identify the root of your problem, you keep moving in circles, in Nigeria everybody wants to collect while no one is ready to give..........it's not motivational speech........
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by TinubuAdvocate1: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2022
BenzEne1:

Mr Sense,,,, Mr Youth advocate. How old is Peter Obi

MWT, BRT, LASTMA, his health reforms, focus on basic education. To mention a few. He's a billion times better than Obi was. Please give me Obi's achievement as governor of Anambra...
common sense not common at all!
How can you comapare development in a state that houses the only functioning international seaport in Nigeria to Anambra? Lagos is meant to be one of the best cities in the world because it houses that, but no it has been listed the second worst liveable city.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Stanleyq: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2022
utenwuson:
Then who will
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by BenzEne1(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
common sense not common at all!
How can you comapare development in a state that houses the only functioning international seaport in Nigeria to Anambra? Lagos is meant to be one of the best cities in the world because it houses that, but no it has been listed the second worst liveable city.

Mr Sense, how old is Peter Obi
I'm not comparing Mr Sense, it seems you've not been to Anambra. I've been there severally mind you. So I want you to tell me some of his achievements in the state. That's all. Forget about Tinubu tell me Obi's achievement, so I know he is tested and can deliver. If you want a youthful president without a track record then go vote in YPP.
Meanwhile Obi is 60 for your info. Maybe you start your youthful years at 60 wherever you are from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Track Your PVC. (photos) / A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.