Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari (41981 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of DSP ABBA Kyari As Okada Man Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by UmuEri(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Reliving his ordeal yesterday, DCP Abba Kyari who is an inmate in the prison, said: ‘’Only God saved us today (yesterday). For over two hours and 45 minutes, more than 300 terrorist took over the Kuje prison in Abuja with GPMGs, Bombs, RPGs, Many Rifles etc...

‘’The total population of the Kuje Prison inmates is about 1,476, and only 111 of the inmates refused to escape and decided to remain in the prison as 90 per cent escaped.

‘’Those that decided not to escape include former governor Jolly Nyame of Taraba State, Farouk lawal, Abba Kyari and four of his officers, retired AVM and also 107 other inmates who have less than three months to finish their jail term.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/kuje-attacks-only-god-saved-us-abba-kyari-relives-experience/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Advocate500: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2022
When terrorists started saving terrorists, that means it is finished.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by bennybuhari: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2022
See thief that should be cooling off in US jail talking

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by UmuEri(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Thank God you're alive ooo! Then as a good citizen of Nigeria, can you now go back to the prison if you have escaped!

Or let them take you to America where you'll be properly taken care of

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2022
oga you no dey any prison

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by big7: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Saved indeed.. Lol person wey dey em house.

The military evacuated them post, meaning they got hint of the hit and yes you also was evacuated or better still maybe you were never even in the facility all along as they all make us think.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Tokskob2008: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2022
The country is finished abeg.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2022
This is the height of terrorism..no checkpoints or what?
No barracks or back up around?.. undecided
No confrontation?how can they operate for close to 3 hr and not one of them was caught or something..was there no security in the prison...dirty game..

That's by the way...when is this man gonna be extradited tho.. undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Point of correction. APC government officials who organized the attack told isis not to touch you

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by JASONjnr(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2022
These people are in Abuja ...

They tactically allowed them to attack Buhari first... Buhari released a statement on the prison attack but yet to say anything about his attack....

It's also been confirmed that the people who attacked the train are the same people who invaded the kuje prison.

It's simple, terrorism is a big deal and it's a northern agenda.

If the North continue like this, this country will break and allow them the privilege to kill the remaining christians I. their region....

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Esama: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Anyone take over government after Buhari will seriously get problem. I pray Buhari administration will not better than the person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Maxymilliano(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2022
For over two hours and 45 minutes, more than 300 terrorist took over the Kuje prison in Abuja with GPMGs, Bombs, RPGs, Many Rifles etc
So while the terrorists were busy bombing the prison wall, Abba Kyari was busy doing the counting and note taking

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Righthussle: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Oboy ! Niaja don gas. My beloved naija that year.

Organized Religion na bad thing. Them dey roll like confra, but if them say make I choose the one to join between Islam and Christianity. I'll choose Islam, Christianity na flexing them like. Everything na money money.

Islam is rugged.

BTW I no be Christian or Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Dididrumz(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by chigoziri2403(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria..... Nigeria......from Top to bottom.

3 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by MarianaTrench: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2022
I seriously doubt this guy was actually in the prison facility with the general population

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Okay.
Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2022
See this criminal, drug lord de call God! I always say that Allah is not the same as the Almighty God, because there's something wrong with killers and terrorists shouting Allahu Akbar when committing crimes as these!

In this Nigeria, I have never seen a Christian killing and mentioning Jesus or God while killing another person.

All Bokoharam and Iswap members are Islam and they are all terrorists, killing and shouting Allahu Akbar

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Kobicove(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2022
You will still be extradited to the US come what may!

2 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by ybalogs(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria is now officially a Zoo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Our president Dey ask our security chiefs on national television how e take happen.

Successfully attacking a federal owned prison in the county’s capital in broad day light speaks volume

This is after attacking the presidential convoy some days ago.

Something is definitely cooking, but alGod no go allow am done

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by kenedy175(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
More than 300? Did they fly?? How did they get there undetected?

It has never been this bad. Yet some people who I'm trying so much to believe are Nigerians like me are fighting tooth and nail for APC to continue. Is it sensible at all?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Truthisunique2: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari is really giving tilumbu a handful of achievements to Campaign with

Na broom Dem go use drive tinubu when election start

4 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by ybalogs(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
See this criminal, drug lord de call God
He for just show himself as the supercop he claimed to be . State pardon would have been very sure.
Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Bizibi(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
90% escaped..... Abuja residents should be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Ademola47(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Now, this is funny grin grin
Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by jospepper(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Since these Bandits are so much more efficient and determined than our paid security people all combined, we should just sack all our security forces and employ the bandits to protect us.

Abeg make una no insult me o because in every nonSENSE, there is SENSE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by Gkemz: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
While FCT is under terrorist attack, military is in south east displaying it's military prowess.

4 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari by melonsgroup: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win.
Are you OK?
Do you need help?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.