Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days (69135 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

Emotionally needy, toxic and immature gals are problematic.

Is calling not a 2 way thing or is her line barred from calling? if u don't call her why can't she call u? I can't take such emotionally selfish and self centered gals seriously.

I don't even give a damn about her or her threats. Na back to sender I go give am.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by CAPSLOCKED: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

PROCEED WITH THIS PERSON AT YOUR OWN DETRIMENT. YOU'VE SEEN THE CLEAREST OF SIGNS THAT SHE NEEDS PSYCHIATRIC HELP MORE THAN SHE NEEDS A RELATIONSHIP (AS WITH MORE THAN HALF THE GIRLS IN THIS COUNTRY). SHE'S THE INSULTIVE AND MANIPULATIVE KIND AS WELL FROM THE LOOKS OF THINGS. THERE'S NOTHING YOU'LL GAIN FROM THIS ENDEAVOUR ASIDES SETTLING ISSUES WHILE STILL WASTING RESOURCES TRYING TO MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAD WOMAN.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by AmazingELixir: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
grin

Which god does she say she has again....nonsense people with entitlement mentality....Op you better avoid this kind of people oo they're very toxic.

Does taking someone out on a date necessarily qualify for a relationship, my only concern here is that Op based on his writeup is equally a confused man.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by etimocity(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2022
what take you to her to play with her emotion as she say here. now what do you want nairaland to do? we are thinking of how Nigeria go better and you thinking of how to carry women and whillup time with them.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by fijiano202(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
chaii... 4days is too much naa... U are wicked oooo.. If u truly liked her you won't wait for a full day regardless of your busy schedules

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by jojothaiv(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Itzurboi:
she don put ham on list of potentials, but op dey behave like uranium(unstable element), hence the vexation.. cheesy
E good as the our nigga dey unstable like this, that moves don scatter her dada, dem go still link up.

For her mind, the diamond prospector dey vet guy man wey busy with hin hustle..
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Adliperd: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

Werey, ��� after u chop her puna... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Dybala11(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Dem sabi dish out rejection but can't handle one.

A rejected Naija girl is the most dangerous wild animal in the world. She is ready to Bleep Aboki Iron kwandem in front of her weeping Dad if it will bring harm to the guy that rejected her.

Once I reject a Naija girl, I flee very far away where they can't find me. Their wickedness pass my own by far abeg.
Funny but true, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Itzurboi(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=jojothaiv post=114532983]
E good as the our nigga dey unstable like this, that moves don scatter her dada, dem go still link up.

For her mind, the diamond prospector dey vet guy man wey busy with hin hustle.. [/quotel]The clienthustle is real
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by sadaxxx: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

You're not a very serious man it seems. Always make your intentions known: I'm not looking for something serious, just fun, are you interested? The woman says yes or no. Life isn't hard. Now you're calling her baby...

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Harmattan123(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Enoch07:
We have other serious national issues
I tell you bro
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by deflover(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

A rejected Naija girl is the most dangerous wild animal in the world. She is ready to Bleep Aboki Iron kwandem in front of her weeping Dad if it will bring harm to the guy that rejected her.

Once I reject a Naija girl, I flee very far away where they can't find me. Their wickedness pass my own by far abeg.

once they are rejected
the next man pays for it
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by naijapikin2(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Op, op, op, how many times I call you Oya tell us the complete story... Without editing.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by AloneTK: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5 post=114507642[b:
Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her[/b]. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

Using a lady to While away time is disrespect bro!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ajumma(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

@red
ubanka lol
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by mekusmanuel(f): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Maybe she is playing the victim game. Since you said you haven't made any advances at her, just don't [i][/i][b][/b]mind the format. E don cast
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Twoodds: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2022
U don chop u don run,
u surpose to dey hide,
person do ur sister like this u like am
So far, so go good let me see u hide ur face
Let me see u hide ur face
Broda o!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by emmabest2000(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

You don chop and run away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by thuxzwda1: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2022
This gender and emotional blackmail..... cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by IamAsiri: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Macomitel:
The lady has suffered several heartbroken, so she thought the guy is one of them and decided to attack first and threaten the guy...[color=#550000][/color]

But is he not one of them? He said he doesn't love her but doesn't let it show, yet he thinks the lady will not sense it? grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by olaniyilukman(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
That is how my girl broke up with me then, they are craving for all the attention in the world
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by gr8child(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Better press eject.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Obiorahpcfg: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
God will answer her prayers bcoz u said it yourself that you are just playing wt her

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by segcymoor(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
peacettw:
Just end the relationship. You are clearly leading her on and she is mentally distressed by your actions/inactions.

Nigga... you got the gist
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ALFADOS(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2022
End time pastor over to you, the vawulence is so high that it can end world, na only me waka and na only you go waka go, come in peace
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by fayomim: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

Are you aware that kuje prison was under attack early this week?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by saucygal193: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
This should be a personal issue. Why bringing to public domain?

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ajoo17(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Question 1: How often did you use to call her before Sunday?Question 2: Thank you for dropping her on Sunday but did you chop her before the dropping that you placed so much emphasis on?
If you use to call her often before Sunday and suddenly take a back after you have gotten all that you wanted that is marking her register. Then, you have played with her emotion because as far as you are concerned, you have achieved your goal.
Also, supported her word by saying you don't really love her. Please, leave her alone and don't play with her emotion.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ITbomb(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2022
The girl is in love

If you don't have the experience, you will think she is so bitter and you will be a fool to take it personal.

On a normal day, just some loving reassuring words and she is back in your bed

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Stop dating illiterates. I’m sure it was a girl you got on Nairaland. Na illiterates full here.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by bolademi(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

She is peter OBi supporter
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Shebbs: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2022
Small Break Up Dem Don Call God Put Inside. An Average Nigeria Girl, Mostly The Broke Ones Can't Handle Rejection, They Have Low Self Esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.