Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) (72036 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Renman: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Kosifin… kosi… oti, move one side.
How many men have you slept with
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Renman:
Bye bye.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Renman: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Bye bye.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Renman:
Kk.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Renman: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Kk.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Renman:
Pishaun pishaun.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Greystone: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
So you prefer displaying your breasts to the public because you don't want to wear a three-piece suit and walk outside by 1 p.m.? What is wrong is wrong no matter the excuse. Nudity is bad.

No waste your energy bro.
Vaginarians will always give a stupid reason to support their actions.
Dog wey don far from hin master no dey hear whistle again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
You don't have to result to vulgar words. Are you a Buharideen?
You asking that question means you know nun which equates to being daft. So no offense cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by ufotunang: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
They are advertising their market for their customers to patronize them
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Renman: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Pishaun pishaun.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by ufotunang: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
They feel that when they expose it people will see them as beautiful girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by ufotunang: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
A way to get husband immediately...for men like big boobs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Renman:
From USA.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by ufotunang: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
A way to capture a rich guy or sugar daddy inorder to chop the guy and sugar daddy money and goodies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by eteebanky1: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Renman:

Mumu, see how you're exhibiting an act of a simp, didirin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Newton2024: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
nattyGENT:
Nawaooo! The other gender vanish, NO comments. Theses gender sef, so dem dey know Wetin NO good but just join de bandwagon Judgment day is commmming...... REPENT!!!
No one does bad without knowing it is bad even Buhari.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Newton2024: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Chuxx84:

I think it's the fault of their tailors.
Most of them don't like it, because you will even see them making adjustments while walking.
@ meobizy, do you agree?
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Renman: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
From USA.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Renman: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
eteebanky1:

Mumu, see how you're exhibiting an act of a simp, didirin
Are you also guilty of the question
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Crafteck1: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

If humans are purely as a result of evolution, why have some apes in the last 100years not turned to human? Why is there no continuous changes, why the missing link?

You actually think we are at the top end of every, when a tree grows, it branches in several directions, each branch branches again, etc, they evolved to suit their habitats, some maintained minor relative evolution comoared to where they were a a million years ago, some are far different, we are relatively more intelligent than a lot of creatures, this we owe to the fact that we learnt how to pass a lot of knowledge down the generation, I believe a lot of creatures are just smart enough for their own survival, we that we claim to be at the top,
look at our idea of politics, democracy, voting(smeared witha lot of tribalism and ethnical segregation),
look at nigeria as a country,
look at apc and pdp,
look at nigerians as a people... Now compare all that to an ant colony, check the level of organisation and progress,i have a feeling humans love to go 5 steps forward and 50 backward,we are on the brink of that, ask russia and nato, yet we claim to be smarter.
Have you wondered how for a moment no religious book which claim to be written by inspiration of created everything have no knowledge of dinosaurs? Or even how day and night operate?
Una suppose dey wake up everyday to thank science that knows almost everything and yet makes the bold claim that theres a lot left to discover, dont be shallow.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Realguyman1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Wetin carry your eyes reach there
Bros ur question loud o

Why he eye nor go reach wetin dey public?

If to say the thing dey inside and he come dey yarn mezebu talk for here, then u fit ask am this kind question.

But for this one wey e be say the thing dey public and u dey ask am say wetin he eye go find for there, that one loud o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Bigdiddo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you that daft? Imagine you asking why someone is revealing the wares she wants to sell since that's the only thing they've got to offer. Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market.

All women na ashawo. Its a notice me pattern of making a man admire them. Na hook up all of them dey do now. Some Babes wey get better work sef only work in the afternoon, hook up in the nyt. That gender hen!!
This life no balance .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by lookingfly: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

I think this is not good for our society. Nudity is a sin.
me Sha know say you no go ever follow me go out if you no cover up. That kind dress na for me for house.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bigdiddo:

All women na ashawo. Its a notice me pattern of making a man admire them. Na hook up all of them dey do now. Some Babes wey get better work sef only work in the afternoon, hook up in the nyt. That gender hen!!
This life no balance .
Na true.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Wwwq: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Coz that’s the only market they sell fast
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Renman:
Back in the day.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:

@ meobizy, do you agree?
Wetin concern you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by PraiseDLord: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
NUDITY IS A SIN: What does the Bible says about exposing private parts of your body for the world to see?

1 Cor 6:19-20 – “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honour God with your bodies.”

There is a reason why God made covering for Adam and Eve and that's because He hates unclothedness. “Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin and clothed them ” (Genesis 3:21). Scripture seems to make it clear that, except in the case of sexual activity, it’s a shameful thing to “uncover one’s unclothedness.”

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array... (1 Timothy 2:9|KJV).

Satan gives you a reprobate mind to enjoy nudity. It is not ordinary. You need to repent and give your to Jesus today, because tomorrow may be too late. If you are ready to be saved from the danger of hell fire and start a new life that pleases your Creator, say this prayer of salvation�

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gracefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Saviour who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Accept me Oh Lord, Amen.
Great write up with practical knowledge and steps to salvation through God's only begotten Son!
However, please remove the pictures at the original post, else you'll be helping them advertise nudity & immorality both of which God hates.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Newton2024: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Wetin concern you?
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Renman: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Back in the day.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Are you a virgin?
Ignorant question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.