Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) (72044 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by MITCHELL96: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
So men will Lust for them, this is their only strength and point of attracting useless men grin because you can't use breast and dirty yansh to attract somebody like me

Breast and yansh that will rot under 6ft one day ? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Udemzy05: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
chatinent:
Only cheap things get opened before bought.

Real men prefer closed food.

Lol..na lie jare.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
So you had to use angel and her soured breast as an example?

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Siggysaga: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
It gives me orgasm.
*sips breast milk
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by abobote: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Coz people like me, like seeing it
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Who is complaining.......... We are not .......... wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Attention..

A sex object must display her asset..

They’ve all believed man will always blink at them if they display their private part. Women Breast is one of the easiest thing to see these days, petrol is more scarce..

But top of it all, it’s evolution. Women usually dress naked without covering breast in the very Olden days. And since earth doesn’t move but rotate, then I guess life is rotating back to when women usually dress naked..

They hardly wear panties anymore..
They hardly wear bra anymore..
Skimpy wears everywhere..

Nah small time e remain. Just be patient. Human won’t wear clothes anymore but it will first start on the female gender..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Themainboy22: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
The answer is simple, they are looking for attention.

Go and read Ubunja's misEducation title; scantily dressed, if you wish to understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Thats the only thing most of them have to offer
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Lamasta(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you that daft? Imagine you asking why someone is revealing the wares she wants to sell since that's the only thing they've got to offer. Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market.
Shut up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute other than insult

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Axis313(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Those twins needs to enjoy fresh air.
Op be careful,you are making me think something else this morning,cos the love I have for breast is out of this world.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
All the ladies are avoiding this thread, no single comment from a lady. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Hezmatosky: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2022
chatinent:
Only cheap things get opened before bought.

Real men prefer closed food.

You are nothing but a woman rapper. Allow the women to answer questions that concerns them. Nor be everything man they chook mouth kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
So this is the excuse? The muslim women are all dead?
meobizy:
Wear a three-piece suit and walk outside by 1 p.m. today.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Drillminded: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
It's a sign to say I am cheap... and you can try your luck.

And it's also a simp trap. Most of the ladies that show bobbie will also be looking to see who is noticing...

I went to one restaurant since my wife decided to strike, and lo and behold the sales girl had half her breast hanging out ... I almost forgot I was there to eat.... If not for the fact that the girls face was not corresponding with what I see in the chest region.

I think that is sexual harassment, the type that I can tolerate sha... I have been going to eat there daily now and I am no longer in control ... my wife has resumed but I find her cooking....meh!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Antoeni(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
For Advertisement Purposeses ,
Corporate Celebrity Prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by JoshTim: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
They are selling themselves. They are ashawo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by AZControversial(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
sad
An average woman is 'cursed' with crave for attention!

Deny them the bolded and watch them feel reek of incompleteness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Pastorsmile: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Iam returning to this post later in the day to drop a comment.
Customers first
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Low self-esteem

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Samskid310(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
All I know is slippers boobs are easy to display than firm boobs
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
You for use another picture, those ones there makes me hate ladies..
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by jclassiq(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Now playing:::::::::

Showing off her body (Davido ft. Da Baby)

Dj give am belle!
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by jclassiq(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Low self-esteem

You nailed it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Legendoo: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2022
it's so tacky . women do not know what men like and even if they claim it's not for men , it's still crass.

what's open and public losses the allure and sex appeal .

it cheapens the woman and makes her look like a public project , and those tattoos eew.

in short stay away from women who do these things ..
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Crafteck1: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Simple, thats mostly all they have to offer or keep relevant
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

I think this is not good for our society. Nudity is a sin.
Cos they want men to drink the breast ni.
I dislike wwaring revealing cloths

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Our *future is female* team has disappeared or, re they still sweeping their offices ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by woleomojesu(f): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Because they have low self esteem. You don’t need to go half naked to show your beauty.

Gloria Bamiloye is one of the most beautiful women I know and she doesn’t expose herself anyhow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Way4orward: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Only ASHAWO that does that

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
40fy:

**Damn!! Cleavages are like air to me!! Without 'em, I'd be dead in the next few minutes!!

Hmmmmmm.....

Question: Why haven't you died in your sleep?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Romanoff(f): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Those are not cleavages o.

There's a clear difference between cleavage and showing all your boobs outside.

These women you posted are doing advert, showing all their boobs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.