Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) (32914 Views)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Zchi1052(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
you'll have it before december
lies works are no more going on there undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Peter obi have taught them
who is peter obi undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Reinamaria(f): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
So, Rwanda has suddenly become the latest tourist destination for these people?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
lies works are no more going on there undecided
occasionally you may not see workers at a site due to delay by contractors in the delivery of certain equipment and construction materials. Once they arrive in soonest possible time work will resume again, be rest assured that the remaining aspects of the construction are mainly make-up and installation of equipment. The main works are 80% done; the tower is there, main terminal is done, runway is done, fly over in front of the airport done, immigration office done, fire service office done, gate to airport done. Just make-up and installation like I said undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Advocate500: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:
If they had brought Umahi we would have considered him but this Obi Pandora guy.

the process you considered brought Tinubu and overlooked Umahi,obi started his work from scratch, you don't need to support him before he can be president ok? Those who believe in the genuine progress of this nation will definitely support him over Tinubu, he is the best among the worst.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abilistic:

.... And they haven't used it to track the rampant atrocities of the bandits business men in that state?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Abujason: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
A once good Governor with a promising political career that made the wrong choice by joining A Party of Criminals (APC). Now he has lost every bit of commonsense as evidenced by every new speech.

You see your life now?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Golan007: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Advocate500:
the process you considered brought Tinubu and overlooked Umahi,obi started his work from scratch, you don't need to support him before he can be president ok? Those who believe in the genuine progress of this nation will definitely support him over Tinubu, he is the best among the worst.

Obi that avoided primaries.

His own party loyalists had no confidence in him.

Umahi, at least at delegates who supported him.

In any case, clearly Umahi is far better than Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
What did he teach them?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Germi9: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
aieromon:
Wetin dey for Sokoto, e dey for shokoto!

Zipline has already launched drone services in Kaduna and expanded operations to Cross River.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nws1CUnGbc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOK4xXkyRs
He dey for kaduna but dem dey use am deliver anythin?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
When this nigerian political officer holders travels, people may think they going to get some developmental programs or ideas........ but that is lie, they are actually travling to places where they have heavily invested their looted funds.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by boldtruthalways: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
bestman09:
Great idea. Hope the implementation will be successful.

Meanwhile,
We're so saddened by the dastardly attack attack on our Dear President Buhari’s convoy by the Boko Haram and condemn the attacks in strong terms.

We urge the president and his aides to go about their normal businesses and continue to be law abiding. We advice them not to take laws into their hands.

We're on top of the situation and will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that the perpetrators are brought to book.

Signed
Nigerians
Script writer...kwantinu
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Igboslayer: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
person do wetting dey em mind, you tag peter obi to am.

why are you people like dis?
I tire ooo even Kaduna and Cross Rivers state don implement am long before OBI went to the land of the Pharaohs to discover electricity. We are all told about the good things he will do and when he was governor he was owing salaries of workers.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by phazotron(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
toobusy:
Nice one,all thanks to PO even though I don't like the way people are hyping him on social media,the calamity in aso-rock was hyped in the same way as the one that will bring an end to corruption in Nigeria,I guess everyone would have agreed to stay with the corruption if the hands of time was to be turned back

NO MIND NIGERIANS, AS IF PETER OBI NA SAINT

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
occasionally you may not see workers at a site due to delay by contractors in the delivery of certain equipment and construction materials. Once they arrive in soonest possible time work will resume again, be rest assured that the remaining aspects of the construction are mainly make-up and installation of equipment. The main works are 80% done; the tower is there, main terminal is done, runway is done, fly over in front of the airport done, immigration office done, fire service office done, gate to airport done. Just make-up and installation like I said undecided
till we see it
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by eyeforeye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
I love this man than Obi the pretender undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
We need first fix our infrastructures before talking about innovations as this. We like pursuing big things when the basic ones that are the foundations are not in place yet.
Abi. Building castles on top of swamps.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by texazzpete(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
use of drones to deliver health items to faraway distances! shocked

Safe to use in times of emergency, and can save the hospital or government significant sums of money in procuring fuel angry

It is the forward mentality, tech innovation that I particularly take interest in angry

Ebonyi Oma! kiss

God bless Dave Umahi, God bless Ebonyi state, God bless Nigeria. God bless Francis Nwifuru; APC Governor of Ebonyi state 2023-2031.

Not sure any of this is needed in Ebonyi state, tbh. Probably a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.

Just do your job and fully equip remote communities with fully functional primary health care centers. That’s what will save most lives.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by DeipTruth(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zipline wey full Kaduna and Maiduguri na in disnman travel to Rwanda to go visit. Chai. Ebonyi people who do Unda dis thing...

Rwanda as small as it is is the best African country i ever worked in.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
texazzpete:

Not sure any of this is needed in Ebonyi state, tbh. Probably a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.

Just do your job and fully equip remote communities with fully functional primary health care centers. That’s what will save most lives.

so innovation is not needed in Ebonyi state shocked

every part of the world needs innovation and embracement of technology onku
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:
If they had brought Umahi we would have considered him but this Obi Pandora guy.

You are only one person and you can only cast one vote….that’s if you have pvc and even if you have one, you might not cast it on that day.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
DeipTruth:
Zipline wey full Kaduna and Maiduguri na in disnman travel to Rwanda to go visit. Chai. Ebonyi people who do Unda dis thing...

Rwanda as small as it is is the best African country i ever worked in.
so make the governor no go there sign agreement? undecided

how did kaduna and maiduguri people got theirs

you dey crase gan gan
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Golan007: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
KosiGee:

You are only one person and you can only cast one vote….that’s if you have pvc and even if you have one, you might not cast it on that day.

I can say my opinion can't i?

Abi you wan censore me?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Itzurboi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
We need first fix our infrastructures before talking about innovations as this. We like pursuing big things when the basic ones that are the foundations are not in place yet.
Rightly said...✍�
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by achi4u(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
bestman09:
Great idea. Hope the implementation will be successful.

Meanwhile,
We're so saddened by the dastardly attack attack on our Dear President Buhari’s convoy by the Boko Haram and condemn the attacks in strong terms.

We urge the president and his aides to go about their normal businesses and continue to be law abiding. We advice them not to take laws into their hands.

We're on top of the situation and will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that the perpetrators are brought to book.

Signed
Nigerians
hahahaha � the table don turn upsidedown grin
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Small Rwanda has become a touring destination to Nigerian leaders. Nigeria is far richer than Rwanda, but Rwanda is far developed than Nigeria, all thanks to our myopic leaders.

Peter Obi have so much in store for us, let vote in that competent young man, and see how this country will be in the next 3years.
I view yo profile everyday.. yo DP gives me goosebumps wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by KosiGee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:

I can say my opinion can't i?

Abi you wan censore me?

Well, you said “we would consider him”.

You can say your opinion and that opinion starts with…I will consider him…you are one person and ‘we’ is the wrong pronoun.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Taught who how can you compare Umahi to Obi, Umahi is way ahead
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Golan007: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
KosiGee:

Well, you said “we would consider him”.

You can say your opinion and that opinion starts with…I will consider him…you are one person and ‘we’ is the wrong pronoun.

You know if i have a group i speak for?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
tiwaz:
Peter Obi don teach una, Continue learning from him for a better Nigeria
I am Yoruba but Umahi is way ahead of Obi
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:

so innovation is not needed in Ebonyi state shocked

every part of the world needs innovation and embracement of technology onku

I wish you had devoted as much time to your studies as you do to your sycophantic brown-nosing. Your comprehension skills are shamefully subpar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.