Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) (32918 Views)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
lies works are no more going on there undecided
Someone is giving you face you are still spitting
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
occasionally you may not see workers at a site due to delay by contractors in the delivery of certain equipment and construction materials. Once they arrive in soonest possible time work will resume again, be rest assured that the remaining aspects of the construction are mainly make-up and installation of equipment. The main works are 80% done; the tower is there, main terminal is done, runway is done, fly over in front of the airport done, immigration office done, fire service office done, gate to airport done. Just make-up and installation like I said undecided
You get time ooo
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abujason:
A once good Governor with a promising political career that made the wrong choice by joining A Party of Criminals (APC). Now he has lost every bit of commonsense as evidenced by every new speech.

You see your life now?
You can never like what is good,it's in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
till we see it
Umahi is not Obi,Umahi's achievements are physical while obi's achievement are abstract...mind you I am Yoruba and speaking from an unbiased angle Umahi is way way better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
texazzpete:

I wish you had devoted as much time to your studies as you do to your sycophantic brown-nosing. Your comprehension skills are shamefully subpar.
you'll live to see the completion of this Zipline project.

If you say amen; that means it's win-win for both of us.

If you don't - that means as soon as Dave or next governor who is in the entourage finishes it, you'll die.

Choose your red or blue pill wisely.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
so make the governor no go there sign agreement? undecided

how did kaduna and maiduguri people got theirs

you dey crase gan gan
Honestly some people talk without reasoning
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
texazzpete:

I wish you had devoted as much time to your studies as you do to your sycophantic brown-nosing. Your comprehension skills are shamefully subpar.
Kuku just come out plain that you hate or beef Umahi rather than hiding

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by wiseoneking: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
use of drones to deliver health items to faraway distances! shocked

Safe to use in times of emergency, and can save the hospital or government significant sums of money in procuring fuel angry

It is the forward mentality, tech innovation that I particularly take interest in angry

Ebonyi Oma! kiss

God bless Dave Umahi, God bless Ebonyi state, God bless Nigeria. God bless Francis Nwifuru; APC Governor of Ebonyi state 2023-2031.
let him first massively improve primary and secondary schools structures and mandatory education for every child in Ebonyi
They are seriously behind not just in the east but in the whole of SS. First thing first.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
The people in govt in this country no get shame at all! Nigeria come dey go visit Rwanda now? I can't believe this. Rwanda's development started after the genocide and see how far they have gone and it is partly due to everyone's commitment in that country! In my country, personal interest always come first!
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
wiseoneking:
let him first massively improve primary and secondary schools structures and mandatory education for every child in Ebonyi
They are seriously behind not just in the east but in the whole of SS. First thing first.
you are just bitter they are adopting technology ahead of their peers.
your concernw will be adopted too.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

don't mind texazzpete. he thinks his hatred and bitterness are not transparent.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rhozabeth:
The people in govt in this country no get shame at all! Nigeria come dey go visit Rwanda now? I can't believe this. Rwanda's development started after the genocide and see how far they have gone and it is partly due to everyone's commitment in that country! In my country, personal interest always come first!
an adult can learn from a boy. when you want to learn, overlook your status and learn. big boy over nothing no go carry u go anywhere.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Golan007: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

Umahi is not Obi,Umahi's achievements are physical while obi's achievement are abstract...mind you I am Yoruba and speaking from an unbiased angle Umahi is way way better

By far.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
an adult can learn from a boy. when you want to learn, overlook your status and learn. big boy over nothing no go carry u go anywhere.

Bros they are not going to learn, they are going to look for where to push billion of dollars in the name of investment so the billions can end up in their pockets! That has always been the trend!
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Mrtaye: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
don't mind texazzpete. he thinks his hatred and bitterness are not transparent.
It baffles me
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Frankolino(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg who has applied to Zipline anywhere in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rhozabeth:

Bros they are not going to learn, they are going to look for where to push billion of dollars in the name of investment so the billions can end up in their pockets! That has always been the trend!
dave umahi na ur mate? abi u no dey see em projects up and down?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
dave umahi na ur mate? abi u no dey see em projects up and down?

grin grin grin clowns!
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by NoQualmz: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very hard working governor of my dear peaceful state wink cool

In him I am well pleased wink

Your state is not peaceful. Your state has one of the vilest humans eg Simon Ekpa cool
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:

Safe to use in times of emergency, and can save the hospital or government significant sums of money in procuring fuel angry

It is the forward mentality, tech innovation that I particularly take interest in angry

Ebonyi Oma! kiss

God bless Dave Umahi, God bless Ebonyi state, God bless Nigeria. God bless Francis Nwifuru; APC Governor of Ebonyi state 2023-2031.

The Governor only went for a perparazy visitation and nothing will come out of it.

Nigeria Law does not provide legal rights for individuals to operate long range flying drop.

Nigeria of today don't need medical delivery services by drone, almost every community has drog store

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by eazyduzit: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:

Same Zipline we have here in Nigeria (in Pambegua Kubau LGA, Kaduna State) that is in full operation since last month.

Ebonyi Oma! kiss

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by eazyduzit: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Germi9:

He dey for kaduna but dem dey use am deliver anythin?
Yes, it's fully operating.I base in that town (Pambegua Kubau LGA) where the company is operating so I can testify.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by TrackerXL: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
ayokellany:
Peter obi have taught them.
Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Designed to make life easier for Nigeria hotel owners.

Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Click the link on my signature for complete details and demo
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoodMuyis:

The Governor only went for a perparazy visitation and nothing will come out of it.

Nigeria Law does not provide legal rights for individuals to operate long range flying drop.

Nigeria of today don't need medical delivery services, almost every community has drog store

see em mouth like drog store grin

drog store ko, drug store ni grin

dave umahi will finish this project, all who knows him know negative propaganda fuels him more, he derives pleasure in putting people like you to shame.

go to ebonyi state and see if you'll find any abandoned project.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Germi9: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
eazyduzit:

Yes, it's fully operating.I base in that town (Pambegua Kubau LGA) where the company is operating so I can testify.
Okay it is privately owned ?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by NoQualmz: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoodMuyis:

Nigeria of today don't need medical delivery services, almost every community has drog store

Perpar... wetin? grin
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:

see em mouth like drog store grin

drog store ko, drug store ni grin

dave umahi will finish this project, all who knows him know negative propaganda fuels him more, he derives pleasure in putting people like you to shame.

go to ebonyi state and see if you'll find any abandoned project.

Kids stop insulting your elders.

Can you point out a use case for these drone?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoodMuyis:

Kids stop insulting your elders.

Can you point out a use case for these drone?
Medical supplies can be delivered to distant hospitals and clinics in lesser period of time, more so in cases of emergency.

It is simply the imbibing of technology and innovation in government service delivery.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=aieromon post=114529631]Wetin dey for Sokoto, e dey for shokoto!

Zipline has already launched drone services in Kaduna and expanded operations to Cross River.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nws1CUnGbc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOK4xXkyRs[/quote
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
you'll live to see the completion of this Zipline project.

If you say amen; that means it's win-win for both of us.

If you don't - that means as soon as Dave or next governor who is in the entourage finishes it, you'll die.

Choose your red or blue pill wisely.

Lmao. What are you, 12?

Mrtaye:

Kuku come out that you hate peppersoup, rather than hiding.

Since we’re making up things today.

When did I say this was about Umahi? All I’m saying is that I remain unconvinced about the use case for this, and I would prefer if the Governor invested more in well equipped primary healthcare centers.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
texazzpete:

Lmao. What are you, 12?

Kuku come out that you hate peppersoup, rather than hiding.

Since we’re making up things today.

When did I say this was about Umahi? All I’m saying is that I remain unconvinced about the use case for this, and I would prefer if the Governor invested more in well equipped primary healthcare centers.
speaking of investment in healthcare, images below is the king david college of medicine he built from scratch and furnished up to even dialysis machines and expensive cancer screening machines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.