Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) (32915 Views)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Litmus: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoodMuyis:

The Governor only went for a perparazy visitation and nothing will come out of it.

Nigeria Law does not provide legal rights for individuals to operate long range flying drop.

Nigeria of today don't need medical delivery services by drone, almost every community has drog store

Just imagine. shocked

Perhaps those people that are visiting Rwanda should beg Rwanda to send educators that can teach Nigerians about themselves. It is sometimes as if Nigerians are blind, ignorant or are maybe not Nigerians in the first place if they can be this ignorant about Nigeria.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Litmus: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
The only Nigerian Rwanda can teach anything to is Buhari on how to cling on to power forever. angry
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by eazyduzit: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Germi9:

Okay it is privately owned ?

Zipline is an American company, Google it to know about them.They pay very well too because I have friends here in Pambegua working with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Fortruth: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
U see them… while Fulani and Oduduwa are planning see what Umahi dem are doing.

He cant even see how to get his brother Ekweremadu out of London LOL.

These folks are political ORPHANS
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by eazyduzit: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Frankolino:
Abeg who has applied to Zipline anywhere in Nigeria?
I have applied severally but after reviewing my application,they do send me text that I'm not qualified for the position.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Litmus:

Just imagine. shocked

Perhaps those people that are visiting Rwanda should beg Rwanda to send educators that can teach Nigerians about themselves. It is sometimes as if Nigerians are blind, ignorant or are maybe not Nigerians in the first place if they can be this ignorant about Nigeria.

Grace, opportunities and favor can bring anyone to any position. The fact that some people are occupying position of authority does not mean they know much about the country, political influence brought them their.

Even the aids hardly know their constitutional duty, so it is not a surprise for the principal to be unaware too.

Amotekun was in the process of formation only for the governors to realize that they don't have constitutional backing for the venture.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Frankolino(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
eazyduzit:

I have applied severally but after reviewing my application,they do send me text that I'm not qualified for the position.
Oh ok. Was this very recent?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ebubu3:
speaking of investment in healthcare, images below is the king david college of medicine he built from scratch and furnished up to even dialysis machines and expensive cancer screening machines.

That’s perfectly fine, and very commendable.

I’m talking about rural healthcare, so that instead of using drones to send medication remotely, you have them on site.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Ebubu3: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
texazzpete:

That’s perfectly fine, and very commendable.

I’m talking about rural healthcare, so that instead of using drones to send medication remotely, you have them on site.
sorry tongue the project is already initiated and won't be terminated
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by eazyduzit: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frankolino:

Oh ok. Was this very recent?

Two or three months ago
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Frankolino(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
eazyduzit:

Two or three months ago
OK thanks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru will do well as a Governor.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) by Germi9: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
eazyduzit:

Zipline is an American company, Google it to know about them.They pay very well too because I have friends here in Pambegua working with them.
The company will be good for people like us that studied Surveying/Geographic Information System(GIS)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.