Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (65171 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
descarado:

I'm surprised you are rooting for them.
Really, some of you here shocked me.
We pray, hope and work towards a better Nigeria.

Why are you surprised descarado?

Would you rather I root for someone else?
If yes, whom?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by amnesty7: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Combination for the educated and brilliant Nigerians with no ethnic or tribal bias, but the poor, uneducated low class will not see the good in these guys because they are not educated and have their brains poisoned by the likes of old politicians with nothing to give the country apart from poverty and pains the likes of buhari,tinubu, Atiku and Co., the language they understand is to sell their votes for money, Peter obi and his vice have a lot of work to do to convince the low class voters in the society

Datti is an astute businessman but politically powerless as far as the north is concerned, especially when he is backing an IPOB sympathizer.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by lightwind(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
This account is a new one. Who noticed it. One of the bot accounts we were told would flood nairaland cheesy grin
I suspect that account belongs to MrCork!
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Soso990240(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You've been waiting for over 60 years without any hope, now you still want to 'wait' and see.

Keep waiting o, waiter.
Yes, they are new crop of politicians,and they are young..they deserve a chance. There is no harm in trying.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by SugarGirl44(f): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Soso990240:
Yes, they are new crop of politicians,and they are young..they deserve a chance. There is no harm in trying.

No be only crop, na seed undecided
People that were in PDP just a few weeks ago.
Make una continue, we'll be here to welcome you back from your dreamland.

An angel def put me in Africa by mistake, I'm sure.
I don't understand how you guys think at all.
This is the height of gullibility and delusion, it doesn't get worse than this.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by LordOfTheGame: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2022
That cartoon image of buhari washing the Nigerian flag and fixing a supposed broken down car (Nigeria) should be edited to now cc carry Peter Obi Datti Baba Ahmed images.
Now is the real rescue mission.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 09, 2022
IbomFinest:
Meaning you are on a mission to derail nairaland

Am so happy you think I am that powerful.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Soso990240(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No be only crop, na seed undecided
People that were in PDP just a few weeks ago.
Make una continue, we'll be here to welcome you back from your dreamland.

An angel def put me in Africa by mistake, I'm sure.
I don't understand how you guys think at all.
This is the height of gullibility and delusion, it doesn't get worse than this.
Nah.. u are the gullible one here.. They were in PDP doesn't mean that they align with the whole of PDP ideology. That they left might also mean that PDP ideas doesn't correspond with theirs..u should know that,it's common sense. We want to give them a try, the older generation already failed us. Thank you
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by SugarGirl44(f): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Soso990240:
Nah.. u are the gullible one here.. They were in PDP doesn't mean that they align with the whole of PDP ideology. That they left might also mean that PDP ideas doesn't correspond with theirs..u should know that,it's common sense. We want to give them a try, the older generation already failed us. Thank you

So obi is younger generation at 61?
Smh...
All politicians in NG are one and the same, they all jump from one party to the next.
If PDP was ready to hand the ticket over to obi, he would have remained there.
But it's ok sha, una eye go clear again soon.
Bye.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Allisgud: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2022
For the very first time Nigeria have a smart looking free headed person as president and VP,not the usual wearing agbada and trademark cap
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Digmygold: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2022
nextstep:

The reason for stinginess implies being efficient with resources... let's try a stingy guy as opposed to spendthrifts we've had so far. After 16
years of stinginess, we'll have more data to judge better.

I prefer a spendthrift wey get sense. Not one that will use his stinginess against our economic growth by hoarding everything and bragging about it whilst Nigerians are hungry. I don't fancy him bragging about being stingy. That attribute alone will surely have a thunderbolt effect on Nigeria. Stingy people are usually heartless. May the senseless borrow small sense for proper reasoning. Amen.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by nextstep(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Digmygold:

I prefer a spendthrift wey get sense. Not one that will use his stinginess against our economic growth by hoarding everything and bragging about it whilst Nigerians are hungry. I don't fancy him bragging about being stingy. That attribute alone will surely have a thunderbolt effect on Nigeria. Stingy people are usually heartless. May the senseless borrow small sense for proper reasoning. Amen.

You make a very good point. We need a spendthrift with sense. I wish more people can express themselves as clearly as you did here. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by toplinetrtrend: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.
Anyone these things support is always a failure, not talking about how they are going along with their current campaign, threatening, petitioning, cursing, abusing whoever is not in their idiotic movement, they don't know anything about politics, just some hooligans shenanigans.

We like you a lot Datti, unfortunately for you,
You are with the wrong sets of unfortunate, uncultured tins, that abuse and curse their mothers online 24/7.

(If this gets to you, quote this post now , as we did not mention or quote any mongrels in our comment, anuofias dem. Una think say na only una papa get mouth to abuse sane people shey?
Una neva see chomtin, Nigerians will give you back in your own brutish coin.
Make una thank God say dis forum gets rules and regulations guiding..... ebi tins)

Hello Tingotoe,
Please can we know who you will like to vote for if you are not voting for any of the 4 top candidates?
We are curious,
We will like to know.
Perhaps, your candidate may be someone we may love too.
Who do you want to be Nigeria Next President Tingotoe?

Noted.
We will check.

Your only gross with Peter Obi is that he is Igbo.

So, you are a confirmed tribal bigot.

You hate Igbos with passion.

Your comment doesn't look like that of someone who wants a better Nigeria. It looks like that of a national enemy with a dead conscience.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Soso990240(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So obi is younger generation at 61?
Smh...
All politicians in NG are one and the same, they all jump from one party to the next.
If PDP was ready to hand the ticket over to obi, he would have remained there.
But it's ok sha, una eye go clear again soon.
Bye.
In a sane Party where Manifesto, Justice, fairness, Intelligence and capacity is considered, Obi would have won the Ticket. But he noticed that the Party was all about Transactional Politics, he said he wont be part of Vote buying during primaries and general election. If u aint biased, u will know that such a person mean well for the Country.. because anybody that engages in vote buying just the way Atiku and Tinubu did in the Primaries, that person must recover his money when he eventually wins, either through looting or through inflated contracts. As for Sowore, i saw him as Young Adams Oshomhole, he later exposed his true colour in many ways. I supported him when he was exposing the wrongs in GEJ's government, not knowing that he was actually working for Tinubu, Elrufai and co. He finally exposed his jealousy and envy for Peter Obi when he started telling lies about him. He is no different from them.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Iwanttoto: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.
Anyone these things support is always a failure, not talking about how they are going along with their current campaign, threatening, petitioning, cursing, abusing whoever is not in their idiotic movement, they don't know anything about politics, just some hooligans shenanigans.

We like you a lot Datti, unfortunately for you,
You are with the wrong sets of unfortunate, uncultured tins, that abuse and curse their mothers online 24/7.

(If this gets to you, quote this post now , as we did not mention or quote any mongrels in our comment, anuofias dem. Una think say na only una papa get mouth to abuse sane people shey?
Una neva see chomtin, Nigerians will give you back in your own brutish coin.
Make una thank God say dis forum gets rules and regulations guiding..... ebi tins)

Hello Tingotoe,
Please can we know who you will like to vote for if you are not voting for any of the 4 top candidates?
We are curious,
We will like to know.
Perhaps, your candidate may be someone we may love too.
Who do you want to be Nigeria Next President Tingotoe?

Noted.
We will check.

See this failed suya shop owner. Please just kindly keep quiet.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Iwanttoto: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
koning:

Even Buhari is backing this combo in secret. He cannot come out in the open, but i'm sure all former heads of state are OBIdient. They put Senator Datti Baba Ahmed forward. They want to use this opportunity to correct their mistakes while in power. Especially IBB and OBJ.

Pls can you shut up?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Iwanttoto: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:

1.I am not voting for Tinubu, I don't like the man, or his party, especially since his party has failed for the past 8 years.

2.I am also not voting for PDP or LP...because their mess brought APC upon us, and made a Buhari look like a good person when he was not (and no I did not vote for Buhari either).

3.Never ever dare call me a supporter of Tinubu again. Check my posts. I don't support or like the man.

4.Again, don't call me a tinubu supporter. I have never voted for, or even trusted the man. (If Gani Fawehimni could not trust him, why should i? Why should you?)

5.I have never voted for APC or PDP or any of their precusor parties in my life.

6.I will never vote for Obi and his running mate because they were in PDP....and part of the problem

7. Just because I refuse to vote for your Obi I am a tinubu supporter? Right.

8I have a right to post where I want to post.

I am not voting for PDP, LP, APC or NNPP, or SDP. That leaves 6 other parties to choose from.

I supported Moghalu in the last elections. Since he lost his party primaries, I am looking at other smaller parties for now. Yet to make up my mind.(PRP vs ADC or YDP).

If ye cannot stand that, sorry. I enjoy the politics section. Like every Nigerian.

Your vote is a wasted vote, so why not just stay at home on election day instead of gallivanting around with your single vote given to nameless parties and deceiving yourself?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Iwanttoto:

Your vote is a wasted vote, so why not just stay at home on election day instead of gallivanting around with your single vote given to nameless parties and deceiving yourself?

Hmm, so why are you so bothered about my vote, since it is a wasted vote?

Why are you weeping about it?

Is it your vote?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by SugarGirl44(f): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Soso990240:
In a sane Party where Manifesto, Justice, fairness, Intelligence and capacity is considered, Obi would have won the Ticket. But he noticed that the Party was all about Transactional Politics, he said he wont be part of Vote buying during primaries and general election. If u aint biased, u will know that such a person mean well for the Country.. because anybody that engages in vote buying just the way Atiku and Tinubu did in the Primaries, that person must recover his money when he eventually wins, either through looting or through inflated contracts. As for Sowore, i saw him as Young Adams Oshomhole, he later exposed his true colour in many ways. I supported him when he was exposing the wrongs in GEJ's government, not knowing that he was actually working for Tinubu, Elrufai and co. He finally exposed his jealousy and envy for Peter Obi when he started telling lies about him. He is no different from them.

All politicians are the same.
Don't trust them too much, to avoid disappointment.
Moreover Nigeria is working with a dubious constitution, so nothing can work except we separate.

If it didn't work for 60 years, it's not now it's going to work.
I don't like to fool myself.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by NLPoliceWoman: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Your only gross with Peter Obi is that he is Igbo.
So, you are a confirmed tribal bigot.
You hate Igbos with passion.
Your comment doesn't look like that of someone who wants a better Nigeria. It looks like that of a national enemy with a dead conscience.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Soso990240(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

All politicians are the same.
Don't trust them too much, to avoid disappointment.
Moreover Nigeria is working with a dubious constitution, so nothing can work except we separate.

If it didn't work for 60 years, it's not now it's going to work.
I don't like to fool myself.
If Nigeria is restructured and a Good Person like Obi or Kwankwaso becomes President, you wont be making such comment. I agree that the 1999 constitution is a fraud imposed on us by the Military and Political Elites, but we need a good President that will openly accept that and work towards changing it.. u cant just manufacture a constitution overnight
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by descarado: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
budaatum:

Why are you surprised descarado?

Would you rather I root for someone else?
If yes, whom?

Anybody aside obi. It's not only you that surprised me. I am optimistic that once we take this right step e wil eventually get there. Nigeria is a beautiful country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by toplinetrtrend: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

That's all you can do, dear mannabbgrills, the habitual, unrepentant rule breaker. All you can do is to use your alternative monicker, NLpolicewoman, to report people.

You keep on displaying criminal tendencies by breaking rule 19. You persist in your repulsive crime because the mods enable your criminality. So, you are a beneficiary of corruption. Therefore, putting your name and integrity in the same sentence is an aberation.

The same you wallowing in criminality on nairaland goes about deceiving yourself that you want a better Nigeria. No, you lie. No tribal bigot can want a better Nigeria.

I repeat it to the hearing of your conniving mods, Mynd44 Dominique justwise, that you display tribal bigotry. All your comments on politics section prove that you are an Igbo Hater.

So, I don't know the point you are trying to prove by reporting your obvious bigotry to the mods.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
descarado:

Anybody aside obi. It's not only you that surprised me. I am optimistic that once we take this right step e wil eventually get there. Nigeria is a beautiful country.

Don't be surprised. The man cometh with the hour. I even notice attitudes here are changing.

Nigeria will become even more beautiful now.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by noCAP(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2022
OkoroBufo:
You are making the biggest mistakes of your life. It'd be easier for you to become a VP in your father's country, (Mauritania) than in Nigeria. We will never hand over our country to an Ipob ( Peter Obi ) much less an Arab.

-Okoro bufo
rest. You no funny guy
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by noCAP(m): 1:30am On Jul 10, 2022
koning:
I was undecided for a long time. Now my mind is made up. It's Labour party all the way. My vote goes to Labour party.

Mr. Datti Baba Ahmed must work hard to secure the Northern votes. All hands on deck now. I see it happening. Nigeria is about to experience an "Obama moment"

LET'S ALL GO THERE.
konig from prolly days?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by IbomFinest: 4:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Am so happy you think I am that powerful.
Of course powerful people derail... Like bokoharam guys that derailed that train and kidnapped many passengers.... Like Tinubu and Bubu who are derailing Nigeria and causing untold hardship... You are no different from all of them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Qilosax: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
I love the combination. I think God has played his role and it’s in our power to vote them in. Mind you, not everyone will tag along so let’s do it the Christian way (evangelism), go out and preach the good news to your people, sanitise their mind towards a better Nigeria and God will help us all, Amen. #Naijagobetter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.