Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (65181 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by 1gbdata: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
New Naija
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
it's a win win for you both, you will add former VP aspirant to your CV while pityobi will add former presidential aspirant to his CV

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by PumpumPrince: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]

JUSS like DJ Khalid said...........ANOTHER 419 ONE!!!!!(no ofeince) angry
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by IbomFinest: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]
Obi for President

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Seniorwriter(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST(THOSE THAT MEAN(T) WELL FOR NIGERIA) SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....

Now I can comprehend the reason why the rave is about LABOUR PARTY ALL THE WAY.

Seems metaphysical anyways...some persons will say spiritual!

©July 8/2022!....Pinned

@Seniorwriter
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by FLYFIRE(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
I read about this yesterday, when I woke this morning & remembered it JOY FLOODED my soul. Here is it Nigerians, God HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Pastorsmile: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thank you sir. We the good people of Edo State want to assure you that we will die as obidient to the heavenly calls

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by PumpumPrince: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
IbomFinest:

Obi for President

...i have a dreeeeeeam (matin lutta king).............keeeep dreammmin sir.....aint happpenin!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by snowball11(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author= post=114542702]Good for you man.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.

A chronic supporter of evil spotted! grin

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by anonymuz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
ALARAPE22:
I dont belief in human as a Messiah, but I belief God can use human being as a Messiah. Nice combo....
same thought here. I believe God we hear our outcry.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by kingyakos: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Beautiful Speech...
Therefore old things has passed away and New things has become New

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

We need to seriously understand that God has done what Gods must do and the rest is now in our very own hands.

god? Inec doesn't count prayer point

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Phaantom22: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Breath of freshess, this is what we want...we can't keep recycling same set of politicians with bad records and expect a good country. You can see the difference, Up till now those on the other parties are still politicizing and maneuvering on who will be their vice. a clear sign of disorganization.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Kajaard: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.

This is the combo we need. Not all those over 70 year old recycled already worn and tired grand father's cheesy

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ThothHermes: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.
Anyone these things support is always a failure, not talking about how they are going along with their current campaign, threatening, petitioning, cursing, abusing whoever is not in their idiotic movement, they don't know anything about politics, just some hooligans shenanigans.

We like you a lot Datti, unfortunately for you,
You are with the wrong sets of unfortunate, uncultured tins, that abuse and curse their mothers online 24/7.

(If this gets to you, quote this post now , as we did not mention or quote any mongrels in our comment, anuofias dem. Una think say na only una papa get mouth to abuse sane people shey?
Una neva see chomtin, Nigerians will give you back in your own brutish coin.
Make una thank God say dis forum gets rules and regulations guiding..... ebi tins)

Hello Tingotoe,
Please can we know who you will like to vote for if you are not voting for any of the 4 top candidates?
We are curious,
We will like to know.
Perhaps, your candidate may be someone we may love too.
Who do you want to be Nigeria Next President Tingotoe?

Noted.
We will check.
Shut up. Enemy of good things. Keep supporting your darling daddy. Zombie.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by sao09: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
This duo present a shift from the old paradigm.It’s worth the attempt if we can unify with them to do away with APC and PDP.
APC is confused at the moment and the one opportunity they had to do right for Nigeria they really messed up and there is no point voting PDP 16 years nothing really significant.
My honest opinion is if the middle class and youths really get their voters card no intimidation can alter the election results come next year.
My suspicion now is the incessant jail brakes is another attempt by confused APC to create an atmosphere unsuitable for election.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by edward1106(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
onumadu:
This duo will go far.
When I saw no missing certificates,....... no criminal records, I began to laugh...
Other candidates of other parties will be like what's all these self?

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by snowball11(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
PumpumPrince:

...i have a dreeeeeeam (matin lutta king).............keeeep dreammmin sir.....aint happpenin!!!!(no ofeinse) angry

pityobi will win with landslide

pityobi 10m

Atiku 40k

Tinubu 90k

I don't know what igbo are smoking

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by MiaBeer(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
The team to look into and vote for. That is if we are not cursed as a Nation.

Before you sell the future of your children for a bag of rice or garri, take a close look at and read about these two men.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by owenwin: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please let us look away from tribes and look into the feature

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by snowball11(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
PumpumPrince:

I think they are more trustworthy than Mr. Drugginus or Atiku! grin

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by FLYFIRE(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
PumpumPrince:

I understand you my friend. You see when a goat has been tied to a spot for so long, when they untie it, it will still be rooted to the spot because it thinks the rope is still on the neck...THAT IS YOUR STORY. APC & PDP don do you shege grin grin grin

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by naijakissleave(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mhimi007:
labourparty.org.ng

Someone developed a website claiming it is labour party website
https://labourparty.com.ng/

If you peruse the site, you will see a pop-up box where guests or LP followers can donate for the party
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by anonymuz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Fantastic. My vice president. Men of integrity. The urchins will start attacking this one now. They won't face their own . A tree with good fruits gets a lot of stones thrown at it. Useless people make una start una attacks.
no matter the attack I believe this is divine
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
I can't wait for 2023

Una hijack Twitter come hijack Nairaland join...no wahala. Person no fit comment in peace again.

Make 2023 come make we retire una for the third time.

If I no vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023 it either I am dead, travelled or far from my polling unit.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Mhimi007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
naijakissleave:

Someone developed a website claiming it is labour party website
https://labourparty.com.ng/

If you peruse the site, you will see a pop-up box where guests or LP followers can donate for the party
isn't that the main one??
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:

Did Peter Obi loot collective resources to gain the support of SE?

No he didnt.. do you regard him as a heavy weight politician in the Nigerian sense?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by sekem: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenedy175:
Wallahi the Tinubu and Atiku camp will be very jealous now

I pity Tinubu so much.

He has the biggest hurdle to climb in convincing those who still believe in him that he is capable for the job.

The Labour Party is the party to beat now.

The Labour Party is the game changer now.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by anonymuz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
pussyahnie:
Can we have his biography so he can be assessed?
check..I read it here in politics section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic