Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What A Wicked Uncle!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Wicked Uncle!!!! (1603 Views)

What A Wicked Savagery{pics) / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
My uncle when he was alive said there will be no peace in the family, he even carried his father up and slammed him on the ground(beating the oldman) when they both had an argument.

My grandfather even had to come amalaa(kindred) to settle the fight between them for peace to rain, my uncle insulted everybody during the meeting for peace.

The kindred got angry and left and said anything concerning my uncle, they will never involve themselves in it, until he comes to apologize to them for insulting his elders.

He said he will never apologize to them that they should go and settle there OWN family problem first.

When his older brother was planning to build a story building in the compound, That my uncle said he will not build it there, that the story building will occupy the space of his kitchen(meaning he does not want his kitchen dismantled/scattered),

They begged him, he refused saying were his NEW kitchen will be relocated is too close to the wall, he does not like it.(can u imagine).

The problem got intense, he said they will not build any house again and started breaking some blocks that was bought for the construction of the story building.

Kindred had to come and settle them, through all these issue, my uncle was SICK, yet he still carried all this sickness inside him and was causing problem in the family.

Oneday, he slept and became lifeless(partly Dead), he was later revived by his elder brother's wife, who was a nurse after several hours of being lifeless.
Instead of him to be grateful to her, he started causing her.

Saying,who sent her message to revive him and told his WIFE, if he should die today, she should take there children and leave to her father's house, when he was saying this, some community people in his house was surprise at his comment and they were angry and left.
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
My uncle never knew that the incident was a warning to change his way, he still continued in his evil and after A month, he finally gave up the ghost(he slept and never woke Up)

Before he was buried, his spirit started appearing to my grandfather's SISTER to please help him to make peace in the family.
My grandfather's SISTER told him she has had him and will try to make peace.
Out of anger, my Dead uncle spirit angrily JAMMED her door, locking her inside, still begging her to make peace, as Quickly as possible, with tears in his eyes(this is what my Grandfather's SISTER) told us.

Now my QUESTION his why is he begging to make peace Now he is no more alive, when he had all the opportunity/chances to make it right or make peace.

The answer his simple, his soul is tormented seriously for causing or destroying incoming good things, peace and progress the family is suppose to enjoy.

People thinking they can do evil in this world, destroy and cause problems for people thinking they are untouchable.

Two things will happen to U
1)Karma:::
If u are alive, u will suffer for the evil u have done and your children will suffer and continue from your suffering.

2)if u die, your soul will know no peace

The more pain and suffering/gnashing of teeth, u cause people

On earth the more your suffering/torture in Hell OR

U have an investment or business destroying people's life and destinies(example hotels, por.n/adult sites et al),the more people loose their essence because of your investment/business, when u the culprit(who is responsible) Dies, the more your SOUL is tortured in hell.

Please let's try to make peace with everybody and live RIGHT now will are alive, Tomorrow Might Be Too Late.

2 Likes

Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by RedChiefPriest: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
If them don invite Sars come knock sense into his head, he for no dey do like Bruce Lee but I guess he's the only fighter in your family.
Somebody wey you go knack 2by2 for mouth make 27 teeth comot with force.

Tell your people to go and buy real gun make them shoot the ghost again, all these walking dead tale go end ASAP.

Dj! 1 plate of palmwine with 2 cups of peppersoup to read reason this story further
Barman! Play me "Dead man walking" by 2pac and 2face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by helinues: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na all those Nollywood wicked uncle be that wey go just hate you for no sensible reason
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by JoeRizzla(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Rhozabeth(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
This sounds very much like a nollywood story!

1 Like

Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
If them don invite Sars come knock sense into his head, he for no dey do like Bruce Lee but I guess he's the only fighter in your family.
Somebody wey you go knack 2by2 for mouth make 27 teeth comot with force.

Tell your people to go and buy real gun make them shoot the ghost again, all these walking dead tale go end ASAP.

Dj! 1 plate of palmwine with 2 cups of peppersoup to read reason this story further
Barman! Play me "Dead man walking" by 2pac and 2face.
u are right

2 of my uncles are violent, one of them is in Lagos

Leaving only this wicked one in the village

The oldest, among them is the cool and calm one
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Na all those Nollywood wicked uncle be that wey go just hate you for no sensible reason
his issue was that is father did not settle him after serving him, leading him to his present predicament(poverty)

This is someone my grandfather opened two shops for and filled it with market for him

I wonder, the settlement he still wants
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rhozabeth:
this is real

His burial was concluded and dusted last month june
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by VeryWickedMan: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
What a load of rubbish angry
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by H0didon(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nothing my eyes no go see for Nairaland.

Even after his death, he's still stubborn because for him to beg your GrandAunt to apologize again sef na wahala na why baba ghost jam door on her.... cool

As our Ancestors would say "Violence is the key only when the fire is ignited". Perhaps he offended the gods grin so they had to do the needful.
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Bennysam: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Whatever you see in Nollywood happened in real life

1 Like

Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nonexisting: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
My friend, if you want to preach peace, carry bible enter market. Don't threaten us into accepting peace with stories of how dead people do this and that because I've sworn never to give peace a chance again especially in this forum.

1 Like

Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
My friend, if you want to preach peace, carry bible enter market. Don't threaten us into accepting peace with stories of how dead people do this and that because I've sworn never to give peace a chance again especially in this forum.
I am not preaching

Just sharing an experience

Have u not heard the saying, there is no peace for the wicked
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Jmichael1(m): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2022
My own be say...peace was never an option..
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Jmichael1:
My own be say...peace was never an option..
so what is now the correct option
Re: What A Wicked Uncle!!!! by Jmichael1(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Crimpsy:
so what is now the correct option
vawulence....

(1) (Reply)

"Garri Wey Dey Save Life": Reactions As Wiliams’s Wife Drinks Garri For The 1st / Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive / Woman Got Rotten Buttock After Doing Buttock Surgery ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.