Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy (37856 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by BloggersNG: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2018
A twitter user with the name Manmustwack has revealed a heartbreaking story of how his friend found out the dirty secrets of his wife, According to him in just 4months after their wedding the guy discovered that the man who stood as the relative and uncle to her girl was actually her sugar daddy..
And the most painful part was that he even knelt down and served him drink thinking he was family.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/after-4months-of-marriage-man-discovers.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by dkronicle(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2018
angry sad
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by AK6464(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Come to think it, na still some kind of daddy

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by donstan18: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2018
95% of ladies don't deserves a responsible and nice husband.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol. Women!!! Same with men jare. Na the same rope tie all of us

18 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2018
BloggersNG:
A twitter user with the name Manmustwack has revealed a heartbreaking story of how his friend found out the dirty secrets of his wife, According to him in just 4months after their wedding the guy discovered that the man who stood as the relative and uncle to her girl was actually her sugar daddy..
And the most painful part was that he even knelt down and served him drink thinking he was family.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/after-4months-of-marriage-man-discovers.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

cheesy cheesy This is the story of the century grin

Lefulefu how you check this one cheesy I no fit laugh abeg cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by HausaOverlord: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Oh my fucccking God these bitchess be taking wickedness to a whole new level

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

this no be new tin bros e still dey happencheesy. No doubt the sugar go still dey nack d guy wife cos 99 percent of ladies with sugar daddies hardly let off d sugar daddy even when marriedcheesy.anyway na d guy cross to carrycheesy. Be wary of ladies that have too many uncles. Most of these their so called uncles are actually their sugardaddiescheesy.

15 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Blood of eve
This is serious ...
Some men r dumb sha .... see as chics they take them play 10/10 Kai cry

Knelt down and served him drinks shocked her village ppl don finish the guy destiny .. pele

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2018
I'm not surprised. There was a married man who was hot on my case back then. He tried every trick he knew off his book to get me to date him. He said he wanted to bring out the woman in me. That he'd allow me date a young man my age. That he'd ensure my relationship is successful.

He said, I'd only have patience with a young guy if I was with a man like him. No guy would break my heart easily because they'll realise I don't really need them. Lol. He said he liked me because I was a good girl...He didn't want those wild girls with eyes at the back of their head. He needed a good girl who wouldn't start becoming manipulative and start interfering with his family business. He said I'd be able to travel with him on his trips...He said he'd make sure I excel in school and graduate with a first class if I so desired it.

But he wanted me badly. wink. All he needed was for me to be his baby and be good to him.

The whole time, I was just wondering if they told him STUPID was my middle name.

I told him one or two things and cut him off. He must have moved on to another prey. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by stilldoingokay(f): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

Indeed.
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Apina(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
And he foolishly took the drinks down without making any enquiry undecided
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2018
Twitter story. But come to think of it,did the guy married the girl without making some enquiries about her family? If so then he is a fool and deserve what he got. Seems he belongs to the wussy men's club?

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by izaray(f): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I'm not surprised. There was a married man who was hot on my case back then. He tried every trick he knew off his book to get me to date him. He said he wanted to bring out the woman in me. That he'd allow me date a young man my age. That he'd ensure my relationship is successful.
Aunty but you didnt finish ur story na cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Knelt down? Do Men Kneel For Men? You Are Not Worth To Be Called A Man...

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by izaray(f): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2018
grin

No wonder they keep saying, after God fear women wink

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by sirBLUNT: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2018
izaray:
grin
before nko?.. good moaning

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by sirBLUNT: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2018
izaray:
grin
before nko?.. good moaning
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by izaray(f): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
before nko?..
good moaning
cheesy How are you doing
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by sirBLUNT: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
izaray:
cheesy How are you doing
am good dear,you can talk for africa ehhn but in reality is a far cry
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by joseo: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2018
As for me the game has just begun..... All this girl's around will turn to my sisters and........
But for Christ sake forgive her and move forward.
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by izaray(f): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
am good dear,[b]you can talk for africa ehhn [/b]but in reality is a far cry
Yeah, tha's the spirit, we gonna keep the body and soul moving you kno cool
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Henitan24(f): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
am good dear,you can talk for africa ehhn but in reality is a far cry

I'm here, can we talk now about the stuff though quite different from what we earlier discussed.
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by ufuosman(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Some people get mind, some women sha
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by sirBLUNT: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Henitan24:

I'm here, can we talk now about the stuff though quite different from what we earlier discussed.
sure i'm game!
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by pero45: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2018
U mumu sha
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by ekems2017(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Some things women do are not it at all
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Bossontop(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nutase: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Revelations 62:8 "And it came to past that his eyes were opened to the truth the whom she calleth uncle was actually her concubator."
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Forceup(f): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Jesuuuu

cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.