Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. (421 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Godoverevery: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7218180/unwanted-abortion-finally-get-arrested
After reading the thread above .....I must confess the comment I saw made me realise most people on NL are hypocrite.

Many guys have been tag unprinted names, infact some are in jail for suggesting a lady have an abortion.
Last year I made a thread about how one of the boys working for me was arrested for impregnating a lady....now imagine if he had suggested she aborted the baby who knows maybe he be in jail now.

Am very sure if it was a lady that made a thread about a guy rejecting a pregnancy and asking her to have an abortion everyone will call the guy terrible names.

Many guys have been arrested for rejecting pregnancy in this country so what wrong in him arresting the lady for aborting the baby without his knowledge.

So if a lady get pregnant for a guy and he tell her he isn't ready to be a father then no one should say shit about him with majority of the comment on that thread.

If is OK for lady to determine whether to keep a pregnancy or not then is OK for guy to determine whether if he wants to be a father or not...QED
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
The way the guy in question is going about the whole thing is wrong if there was no written agreement between the two of them.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Godoverevery: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
wis3:
The way the guy in question is going about the whole thing is wrong if there was no written agreement between the two of them.
Written agreement??

Do you know how many guys pregnancy were forced on ??

Like do you people know what you are implying is if a lady want to abort a pregnancy the bf doesnt have a say and if she want to keep it still the bf doesn't have a say.

Is this double standard that making relationships and marriages worthless this days.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

Written agreement??

Do you know how many guys pregnancy were forced on ??

Like do you people know what you are implying is if a lady want to abort a pregnancy the bf doesnt have a say and if she want to keep it still the bf doesn't have a say.

the guy is not serious. What this simply means is he could go out at any point, get any girl pregnant because he wants a child. As the girl in question na zombie without a saying of her own? Imagine if every girl out there were to keep every pregnancy they ever had because they risk getting arrested for aborting it grin Abortion is bad but an exception can be made in some cases.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Clearly he's not interested in her. She's just some baby making machine to him and after he's gotten what he wants. He dumps her. For who exactly? Abi you fit marry baby making machine?

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Nonexisting: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are just waking up to the hypocrisy of the Delilah gender. Vaginarians always change narrative to suit their selfishness which is why I neither take them serious nor attach value to them.
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Godoverevery: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
wis3:
Clearly he's not interested in her. She's just some baby making machine to him and after he's gotten what he wants. He dumps her. For who exactly? Abi you fit marry baby making machine?
So if I get you correctly the isn't interested in her.

I will give two good examples of guys who are victim of this same narrative you are talking
about and yet many people still castigated them

Wizkid first baby mama and Davido first baby mama.
Do you think these ladies truly love wizkid and davido??

Like I said we are all in this mess because there different rules for the same scenario.

10yrs from now I pity lot of ladies.
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

So if I get you correctly the isn't interested in her.

I will give two good examples of guys who are victim of this same narrative you are talking
about and yet many people still castigated them

Wizkid first baby mama and Davido first baby mama.
Do you think these ladies truly love wizkid and davido??

Like I said we are all in this mess because there different rules for the same scenario.

10yrs from now I pity lot of ladies.
This is different because the ladies in question voluntarily agreed to it. I'm sure if roles were reversed, the same guy would not want his sister to turn baby making machine just because some guy who got her pregnant is threatening her with arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by JoeRizzla(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Op No mind these yeye guys...
If it was the opposite it would have been double punishment for the guy.
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Riverville(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
The Female gender always get the sympathy of the world. While the male gender takes the hardknock
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by JoeRizzla(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Godoverevery: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
wis3:
This is different because the ladies in question voluntarily agreed to it. I'm sure if roles were reversed, the same guy would not want his sister to turn baby making machine just because some guy who got her pregnant is threatening her with arrest.

But guys can be turn to baby daddies even if they disagree??

I really wish table can be turned and let see what you have to say.
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

But guys can be turn to baby daddies even if they disagree??

I really wish table can be turned and let see what you have to say.
I'm just saying. A woman can't make herself pregnant, What should you expect when you have unprotected sekz? However you choose to look at this, the man is always and will always be the one responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Godoverevery: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
wis3:
I'm just saying. A woman can't make herself pregnant, What should you expect when you have unprotected sekz? However you choose to look at this, the man is always and will always be the one responsible.

Very funny......hope you know what consensual sex means.

It takes ovaries and sperm to make a baby.........both contributed and is there responsibility.
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

Very funny......hope you know what consensual sex means.

It takes ovaries and sperm to make a baby.........both contributed and is there responsibility.
Childbirth causes so many changes in a woman. So such that she could go looking from a lady in her teens to a woman in her forties. Would you allow your daughter make that kind of sacrifice for a man who just wants her for producing babies? Only to be discarded when she's no longer needed? If the guy was ever really interested in the girl. He'd be talking stuff like meeting the girl's parents, convincing the girl to make her see how nice it'd be to start a small family with her. But that's not the case.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Godoverevery: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
wis3:
Childbirth causes so many changes in a woman. So such that she could go looking from a lady in her teens to a woman in her forties. Would you allow your daughter make that kind of sacrifice for a man who just wants her for producing babies? Only to be discarded when she's no longer needed? If the guy was ever really interested in the girl. He'd be talking stuff like meeting the girl's parents, convincing the girl to make her see how nice it'd be to start a small family with her. But that's not the case.

I don't deal in emotions .......since the discussion isn't about logic I bow out....cheers bro.
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

I don't deal in emotions .......since the discussion isn't about logic I bow out....cheers bro.
more like you can't handle the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
How do people even manage to get involved with someone they're not spiritually, emotionally attached to? na so so sex and reproduction

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Godoverevery: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
wis3:
more like you can't handle the truth.
The truth is if that guy was a billionaire she would be glad to be used and dump like you claimed .....you the only one naive to the fact is all about what she stands to gain.
Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by wis3(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

The truth is if that guy was a billionaire she would be glad to be used and dump like you claimed .....you the only one naive to the fact is all about what she stands to gain.
every girl would jump at the opportunity if she saw what she stood to gain. Maybe in his case, there isn't much to gain.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion........the Double Standard. by Jmichael1(m): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2022
My own be say nah quite grl dat niggar jam if nt he 4 tire to do case....

u arrest grl bcus she do abortion....ogbeni....wetin be ur prof say na u gv her belle?

abeg,make we leave talk 4 market women jare...

make dat guy jst go tnk he stars say na quite grl he jam...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day / Is It Right To Do Pos Business In Front Of Your House? / Woman Lands Herself In Trouble For Circulating Sister-in-law’s Nvde Photos On So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.