Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,577 members, 7,843,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

"Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians (5557 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Blackfire(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria is better than that shithole Canada

The president is doing everything to make this country great

Igbo girl doing labourer...rubbish
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by baretalk: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
What are you expecting? A six figure salary with a car when you are brand new to a foreign land. If you have to start from the buttom before getting to the top grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Nyascobar1414: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am in Germany.
To be honest with Nigerians, Europe is not easy.
(1) Racism
(2) No English
(3) the weather etc.
Germans dont speak english?
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aboks:
It is better for me to be packing feaces in canada

than to be in nigeria

I will come to Canada on holiday and you will pack my faeces grin grin grin
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by etrange: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria isn't easy too. Nowhere is easy. The only thing better about Nigeria is the social support you get from colleagues, friends, family and other acquaintances.
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
WHICH PLACE EASY B4? NAIJA LAND NA GOLDMINE WEY BUHARI MATTER NO LET UNA THINK AND GROW RICH. angry undecided
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Mercury12(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
This one nah ozuor. Oya come and enjoy Buhari since you complaining
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Tunagee(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aboks:
It is better for me to be packing feaces in canada

than to be in nigeria

grin
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Avoid this kind of people in your life. They're those type of people when they go and see good thing, they'll come and tell you the opposite so as to discourage you totally. Tell her now to come back and see her cursing you endlessly.
On point.
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by goldfish27(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Come back na so u go follow us enjoy am. una go just dey cap anyhow
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by freddie009(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tokskob2008:
If Canada no easy let her come back to Nigeria that is very easy na.

I'm telling you, let's switch places.
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Dmacqh(m): 3:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Of all the good things , sane environment, good pay , opportunities, equity , rule of law, etc , all she could talk about is to discourage us here .
It’s not easy , what’s she still doing there ?
Is it easy in Nigeria ?
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by rigarmortis: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
Stvpid mediocre Nigerians. If they pay you to do this here you will refuse but you keep doing thrash over there. Lots of ya are bricklayers and the likes in Northern Cyprus but do hustle here you'll condescend legit hustle. Suffer in silence abeg. Mason kor, bricklayer ni

You think if bricklayers earn minimum of 250-300k naira in Nigeria anyone will complain?

1 Like

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Ndipe(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2022
They speak German.

quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=114566317]

Germans dont speak english?[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are Both Of AS Genotype And Madly In Love, Should They Still Get Married? / Checkout This Pencil Sketch / How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.