Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

"Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians (5545 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by JoshuaDoku: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2022
A young Nigerian lady simply known as Onyinyechi has shown her countrymen the type of job she does abroad.

The pretty woman traveled to Canada to do her master’s program and as is the practice for foreign students, she decided to pair schooling with working.

Onyinyechi recorded a video of herself working at a construction site and posted it on TikTok. She could be seen packing sand with a shovel while dressed in the official waterproof jacket.

She captioned the clip; “A friendly reminder that Canada will humble you”
Watch video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-captured-tape-packing-construction-site-canada/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Golan007: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Some people qould still go to Canada to be doing Yahoo Yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by blazingblender(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2022
So because you de pavk sand
Na y Canada no easy
Jonsing woman

25 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Aboks(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2022
It is better for me to be packing feaces in canada
than to be in nigeria

8 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by meobizy(f): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Construction work is not funny. Your body never gets used to the load as the muscles you engage vary depending on the day. For a full month you’ll stay pain-free only three days or a little less.

A friendly reminder that Canada will humble you”
If she was in Nigeria she’d date three sugar daddies who’ll share her financial burden among themselves. It shows our women here on average are lazy. Some are unfortunate to enter low paying jobs. I remember one full-time banker during my service year had multiple married boyfriends. That wasn’t greed, her salary was shit.

Nairaland no dey post news once leave am? This report appeared here three weeks ago and I posted a comment. Many of you live under rocks.

4 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by JBriel: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Stvpid mediocre Nigerians. If they pay you to do this here you will refuse but you keep doing thrash over there. Lots of ya are bricklayers and the likes in Northern Cyprus but do hustle here you'll condescend legit hustle. Suffer in silence abeg. Mason kor, bricklayer ni

5 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by MadamVanessa(f): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
shocked

Avoid this kind of people in your life. They're those type of people when they go and see good thing, they'll come and tell you the opposite so as to discourage you totally. Tell her now to come back and see her cursing you endlessly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
She knows that skilled work pays like Heaven on earth in the part of the world. Regardless she can even work like a jackal and come here to spew thrash as usual all because the universe have favored her. Its over their that what a MAN can DO a WOMAN can do better works.
HUSTLE GIRL and keep QIUET.

YEAH, Any one that enters that country will dive into 24hrs hustle. ONLINE and OFFLINE job. cheesy
Golan007:
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2022
The fact that she mentioned Buhari, packing sands in Canada is non negotiable.

1 Like

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Tokskob2008: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
If Canada no easy let her come back to Nigeria that is very easy na.

14 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by enter123: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
So you want to come back home and be doing nothing...pele...

Olosho runs dey here sha...
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by meobizy(f): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:
Stvpid mediocre Nigerians. If they pay you to do this here you will refuse but you keep doing thrash over there. Lots of ya are bricklayers and the likes in Northern Cyprus but do hustle here you'll condescend legit hustle. Suffer in silence abeg. Mason kor, bricklayer ni
She makes as much if not more than a Nigerian bank manager. Her peers here lifting blocks don’t make enough to live through a week. There is dignity in labour there. Here, not so much.

10 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by JBriel: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2022
meobizy:
She makes as much if not more than a Nigerian bank manager. Her peers here lifting blocks don’t make enough to live through a week. There is dignity of labour there. Here, not so much.

You culled that information from the air ?

I'm sure that dignity stuff you crafted is to make it posh Abi. Well done

1 Like

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Boogyman557: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make THUNDER and AMADIOHA fire dat useless woman!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

Nobody get time for unnecessary argument.

1 Like

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Totilopussylick(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2022
I am in Germany.

To be honest with Nigerians, Europe is not easy.

(1) Racism

(2) No English

(3) the weather etc.

3 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by KevMitnick: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2022
The girl is stupid. Truth is that no where is easy.
But its better to work hard in a place where the system works than in a place where the system is shit.
At least, she will get her full day's wages and go home happy.
Avoid these kind of people in your life. undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by tillaman(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
sad
Make she come back make I go represent her for there I go place her on salary

2 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Golan007:
Asin ehnn be lyk say na generational curse wey dey follow dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by pretydiva(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Aunty biko keep quiet. Don't discourage others. If you cant cope, come back

8 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by BigDawsNet: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2022
JoshuaDoku:
A young Nigerian lady simply known as Onyinyechi has shown her countrymen the type of job she does abroad.

The pretty woman traveled to Canada to do her master’s program and as is the practice for foreign students, she decided to pair schooling with working.

Onyinyechi recorded a video of herself working at a construction site and posted it on TikTok. She could be seen packing sand with a shovel while dressed in the official waterproof jacket.

She captioned the clip; “A friendly reminder that Canada will humble you”
Watch video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-captured-tape-packing-construction-site-canada/

If you follow her speech...
You will feel sorri for urself...

Her shitty job will pay her minimum #15/hr
Calculate it if she get to work 7hrs...

That menial job she's doing is temporary..pending when she finish her masters and get better offer with high pay...

Don not listen to her

5 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Zulu2022: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
But u earn more than most contractor working in Nigeria
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Trizyd(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2022
They need skills there..
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by harsysky(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

You are not exposed. You probably live in a village that manages to have internet. From your write up, it is easy to deduce that.
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by LadyRosa(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am in Germany.

To be honest with Nigerians, Europe is not easy.

(1) Racism

(2) No English

(3) the weather etc.

Enroll yourself to learn the language.
It's not really hard if you put your mind to it.My friends in Germany learnt and passed it in less than 3 years.
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by Xfemt(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
So because you de pavk sand
Na y Canada no easy
Jonsing woman
grin no mind the idiot

If na Nigeria she de na Olosho she go de do
Cause they don’t want to work

In the western world what you eat is what you earn
Nobody go work for you make you come enjoy
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by OkCornel(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2022
No where is easy.

But Nigerians are resilient people and would make the best of the opportunities presented to them in a system that works!

My own is, before you relocate…research properly to avoid surprises. So you don’t make errors out of desperation.

Look very well before you leap.

See you at the top.

1 Like

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by blazingblender(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Xfemt:
grin no mind the idiot

If na Nigeria she de na Olosho she go de do
Cause they don’t want to work

In the western world what you eat is what you earn
Nobody go work for you make you come enjoy

them go de yankee de cap careless
15 dollars per hour na chilse
To put am for her body wotoporiously de hungry me

2 Likes

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by techWriter3: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2022
So because you jure pavk sand Na y Canada no easyJonsing woman
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2022
If Nigeria is beta than Canada..why u Neva comeback enjoy the naija-Area it wit us?? undecided undecided
This lady is even an enemy of progress to....some extent
Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by MarianaTrench: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
them go de yankee de cap careless
15 dollars per hour na chilse
To put am for her body wotoporiously de hungry me

You people that have never left Nigeria will just be talking rubbish.

For your info a person earning $15/hr in Canada is at the very bottom and will struggle seriously to make ends meet

1 Like

Re: "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians by SIRTee15: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
MarianaTrench:

You people that have never left Nigeria will just be talking rubbish.

For your info a person earning $15/hr in Canada is at the very bottom and will struggle seriously to make ends meet

It's not bad for a single person. She will easily meet her basic needs.
The alternative for her is to return to Nigeria and be doing runs or olosho on instagram. That's a no for me.
Besides she's a student doing per time job. She won't be getting a job that pays 1000 dollars per week.
My advice for Nigerians who wants to travel overseas but not used to hardwork, learn IT/software skills, it's in high demand and the remuneration is good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman / Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.