Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) (93097 Views)

Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by KGREAT(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even tho it was written that this was due to some factors...some persons will still bring in their nonsensical Religious end time.. cheesy

The sky turns green during thunderstorms as light interacts with huge quantities of water they hold not cos of end time.. undecided
Simple basic science.. undecided
If it's a normal thing why is it being reported then?

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Some food for rycheezy
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
TruthinAction:

If it's nature, please tell us where it has happened before?
Go Alaska see aurora borealis.
Try to dey travel out bros. Make ignorance no leave you numb in Nigeria. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even tho it was written that this was due to some factors...some persons will still bring in their nonsensical Religious end time.. cheesy

The sky turns green during thunderstorms as light interacts with huge quantities of water they hold not cos of end time.. undecided

If that death is not existing I wonder what human would have turn by now with thier stupid knowledge that can't give them life
Nor save them

Like say if dey comot ur breath that place now wey u dey, u go still dey type nonsense
End time children

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Streett: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Deicide:
Shut up what do you know? This is probably caused by activities of demonic entities!

Demonic activities Haba!!
Sorry to say But This Your ignorance spray perfume
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Deicide: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Streett:

Sarcasm, only the person I quoted understand
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Streett: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Deicide:
Sarcasm, only the person I quoted understand

Oh! …… My Bad then! Apologies…..
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
bewla:
But science never tell us why we die
Cos we're made of carbon.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
invinzible1:
LoL.. if it's in Nigeria many of us would have ran to religious places
what do you expect Nigeria to run to? Beer parloor ? Na church and mosque we go run to if na nigeria
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Quest7777:
Every occurrence here on planet earth is governed by Laws of Nature. Even the ones termed mysterious, if you research well enough, you'll discover the scientific explanation for such.

in your mind,you think science can give answer to all things abi?

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Olastep1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Not new
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by onuman: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Scientist, please elaborate more on how the sky can turn blue in the presence of water and heavy thunderstorms?

I am thinking about gases emitted by industries but mixed with the clouds to come that green colour.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by yomzy123(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Better cashout for naija pastors
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Cousin9999: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wild. That region gets a lot of extreme weather.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by IrepChrist: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

May the revelation of God locate you..

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Princeton92(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
invinzible1:

Not a lie..... cheesy
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Michaelcas(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Go Alaska see aurora borealis.
Try to dey travel out bros. Make ignorance no leave you numb in Nigeria. Cheers
i like your reply, beautiful stuff
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A sign that God is a woman.
watch ya mouth. . . your hatred has blinded you to truth and facts
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Michaelcas(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Streett:

ahhh i swear Nigerians are weird! I'm now convinced Nigeria will remain in poverty and under-development for a very long time, with all these things wey i de see here

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Swiftpie: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Strange things are happening!
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by SaltedTutors(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

Sister, not to justify myself or anyone but may we not die first before we know the Truth.

When a person dies, it also means Jesus has come for the person: either for death (Hellfire) or life (Eternal life in heaven)...

Cos after death is judgement, the Bible says...

And:

2Pet.3.8 - But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2Pet.3.9 - The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2Pet.3.10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

God bless

3 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BENEAMATA: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
The hulk is being reborn
Gbam .

Ladies and gentlemen , it's HULK season .

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by jehoha696(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Make somethin lyk diz or similar to this happen for naija,lagos precisely..., i juz wan check & confirm something
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BENEAMATA: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Vote Peter Obi
why ? Will he turn the sky in south dakota back to normal if we vote him . Small , small oh .

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Honestfrend: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2022
U have finally finish us.. grin grin
invinzible1:
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ChuksHills(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See my dear there are two ways on how we can experience the coming of Jesus Christ.

The first is the general rapture also called the second coming which will affect every man on earth whether you are in Nigeria or America or Asia even in Europe and every part of the world, and when he shall come there shall be divers of signs in the shy (Matt 24) and shout of noise. And his coming shall be unaware like a thief in the night.

2 Peter 3:10 (KJV)

10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The second is your personal death, when you die you will go straight to him to take your judgement on how you spent your life here on earth.

Hebrews 9:27-28 (KJV)

27: And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

It is worthy to know that if you believe in Jesus Christ and confess him as your Lord and Savior you will be saved from the two experiences stated above. Jesus is the only way that can save you in any of the experiences.

John 14:6 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father(God), but by me.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Waw! Something similar happened in China a couple of months ago. Strange things are happening

These guys may be testing some secret highly classified new manufactured weapons.

All this storm story na just cover-up.

These secret highly classified new weapons tests happen from time to time and some of these strange sightings are the aftermath of the tests.

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ChuksHills(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIUDj-8svPw

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10988845/amp/It-looks-like-Stranger-Things-Haunting-green-sky-appears-Sioux-Falls.html

God is warning USA using different signs they still don't want to change. It will soon happen like the days of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah and Nineveh.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Scolary40: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2022
It pastors time to chop funny country with religious problems
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Elvictor:
The sky looking nuclear grin grin

Your observation is actually not a joke.

These kind of strange occurrence or sightings some times are a result of secret highly classified new weapons tests going on codedly somewhere.
The sightings are just part of the uncontrollable releases from the test.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by HallaDaTruth: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Giant holographic projectors. Project blue beam on their agenda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.