Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate (49041 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DKM123: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
I pity the Easterners if Boko Shettima of Bornu and Tinubu who h@tes them with a passion become the number 1 and number 2 men to rule over them.

Na instant decimation of the Igbos. Una go hear winnnnn! Those Easterners living in the North had better start running back home even though the East will probably become like Shettima's Bornu. Kai! God protect your children o. I have so many Easterners as friends. embarassed embarassed

This election has literally become a life and death matter for Easterners and even some part of the South South. Buhari looks like a saint all of a sudden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Digmygold: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Tinubu/APC have blown this! No one will vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. No one!

I will. How about that? Next time speak for yourself ONLY.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by StormpyBee: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
wink
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Rhozabeth(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Everything about APC is just wrong!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Uguruzik(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
ONE SOLID FACT I KNOW ABOUT HIM IS HIS AFFILIATION WITH BOKO HARAM

7 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Honchoslim16(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
You forgot to add...he's the GCFR of Boko Haram terror group!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by sokera: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
no one ? But I am going to vote him ... speak speak yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by olibeans: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
A k!ller & a h@ter of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Class01: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Just because it's obvious Peter Obi is behind IPOB terrorists activities doesn't mean u can falsely accused others.

Vawulence!!!!
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by allicare: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tunubu all the way to Aso rock by next year IJN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Blackfire(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
If he sympathised with boko haram so what?

Se your incoming president/ vice president

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by sokera: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Olastep1:
I am a Yoruba Christian and Yes, I am never going to vote for Tinubu just because he is Yoruba.

Just because he is Yoruba doesn't make me richer. He has no benefit to me and many Yorubas

you are not full blooded yoruba or you are opening yam legs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by selfemployed(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
bestofnollywood:

Source:

https://applesbite.com/five-quick-facts-you-should-know-about-tinubus-running-mate-shettima/

He rigged out Jonathan from Borno

Borno is like Isiala-Ngwa in Abia State

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Toktee(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Class01:

Just because it's obvious Peter Obi is behind IPOB terrorists activities doesn't mean u can falsely accused others.

Vawulence!!!!
dry

5 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Antoeni(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
He is Also One of The Founding Fathers Of Boko Haram Terrorist Group

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice profile,.imagine two masters holder in a party contest yet presidential aspirant of a mushroom party have third class in philosophy, no academic upgrade yet he's talking about stabilizing economy he felt infrastructures is not needed to drive

foolish Igbo candidacy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by olisaokere(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

I think with this he will gather more votes in the north than the other contestants with the south west votes in his purse and share the spoils in the south south and south east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
sokera:
you are not full blooded yoruba or you are opening yam legs

don't mind the fooool Olastep1, they're now registering moniker with Yoruba name to create confusion but their NCNC tactics won't work in this time

them and their igbo candidate have failed already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by robosky02(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Another Fulani man

Abeg

To your tent ohhh nigerians
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by shinealight(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Shettima! He was informed by Wike as minister of state for education not to hold waec in chibok because of bokoharam, he did not listen and the girls were kidnapped. On top that, he did not inform the president for 3 days!

Hmmm….were you Wike’s Personal Assistant at the time? Just wondering o….you seem to know so much about it! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Image123(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
DKM123:
I pity the Easterners if Boko Shettima of Bornu and Tinubu who h@tes them with a passion become the number 1 and number 2 men to rule over them.

Na instant decimation of the Igbos. Una go hear winnnnn! Those Easterners living in the North had better start running back home even though the East will probably become like Shettima's Bornu. Kai! God protect your children o. I have so many Easterners as friends. embarassed embarassed

This election has literally become a life and death matter for Easterners and even some part of the South South. Buhari looks like a saint all of a sudden.

Stop crying wolf without seeing any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by bewla(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
I will

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by eitsei(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
He is also a Bokoharam covert supporter/sponsor
suddenly he has become a boko haram suppirter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by smile11s(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Evaromantik:
You didn't include his toes with Boko Haram??

I think you mean ties and not toes
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by gfelo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
We either get it right now, or get it wrong forever, it's time to eradicate this corrupt leaders, or posterity will never forgive us, let's come together, is OBI or nobody, let join hand together and let youth take their rightful place in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Prenonjebose: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
And this is the best APC could settle for. An ex governor in whose reign Boko Haram had her widest and largest expansionist
drive. A known muslim fundamentalist. Meaning there is no other liberal Muslim politician in the north since they are hell bent on going with a disastrous Muslim- Muslim ticket. What a choice. Hope they are ready for the expose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
You must be a learner to say suddenly. Were you not in Nigeria in 2014/2015? Go and do your research
eitsei:
suddenly he has become a boko haram suppirter

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.