Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,715 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate (49044 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Olastep1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

don't mind the fooool Olastep1, they're now registering moniker with Yoruba name to create confusion but their NCNC tactics won't work in this time

them and their igbo candidate have failed already

Check my account. My account is over 10 years on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by kponkedenge(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:

Just because it's obvious Peter Obi is behind IPOB terrorists activities doesn't mean u can falsely accused others.

I know you hate the Igbos.... But listen to this with an objective mind and tell me why someone bigoted like this should be a running mate for Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1206219439378710530?t=E0gwZMrq-Xwad3fuz1Knjg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
It was in the news. Some of you just joined politics!
shinealight:

Hmmm….were you Wike’s Personal Assistant at the time? Just wondering o….you seem to know so much about it! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Olastep1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
sokera:
you are not full blooded yoruba or you are opening yam legs
My account is over 10 years on Nairaland. Google my username

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Honjoshy4u: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
The issue of religion in Nigeria politics.

The stage is set, all parties have given us choice to make after picking their presidential candidate and vice.
There are some fault lines in our polity today that must be respected for the sake of peaceful coexistence and trust. The most seen is 'RELIGION'.
Those promoting christian-christian, muslim-muslim, pagan-pagan ticket do not mean well for this Nation.
COMPETENCE:
Most of them are quick to shout competence to cover their selfishness. But forget to realize that every region and religion has the good, bad and ugly. As a people, we must resist the temptation of moving through a path that will destroy us.
The same set of people that preached competence to give us a colossal failure like Buhari are here again....but we are wiser.
In conclusion:
The choice is ours to make. Majority of sane Nigerians must choose wisely so as to get it right.
With Atiku/Okowa, we will displace this wicked act from Tinubu.

We moveee.

Hon.C.J
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:
election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket[/b]
Since you guys have decided to go this Way. We Muslims have also decided to vote all Muslims ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:
election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket[/b]
to all Muslims in Nigeria, we're now in full support of Muslim-muslim ticket.
Let's see who win? Nonsense, instead of of us to focus on ability of those candidates we're turning religion bigots.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by deolu2000(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
The issue of BH we are battling with in Nigeria today, this man Shettima is a great contributor to it through his sympathy and shielding of the sect while in office and also after he left office for political relevance, according to number of APC stalwarts including Alimodu Sheriff his kinsman.
If the citizens and electorates will be just to ourselves, Tinubu is already a baggage of trouble and adding Shettima only makes a perfect recipe for catastrophe as a nation on all fronts.
NEVER SHOULD ANY LOVER OF THIS COUNTRY ALLOW THE THOUGHT OF THIS NOT TO TALK OF IT ACTUALIZATION.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Lilimax(f): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
When campaign starts ,we're going to loud it with evidence. Shettima is a Bokoharam supporter with evidences

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by MtDave55: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
They (Islamic extremist) are systematically working their way to the seat of power.

Same man who allow Bolo Haram to flourish under his watch, even when the insecurity of the nation is not as bad as it is today.

Same man who under his leadership Borno state which used to be known as one of the economic hub of the north was reduced to nothing.

The canals in the Ask Villa are still in control and are working their way to remain in control of this nation.

A VOTE FOR APC IS VOTE FOR MORE AND WORST CHAOS AND WOES

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by MtDave55: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
They (Islamic extremist) are systematically working their way to the seat of power.

Same man who allow Boko Haram to flourish under his watch, even when the insecurity of the nation is not as bad as it is today.

Same man who under his leadership Borno state which used to be known as one of the economic hub of the north was reduced to nothing.

The canals in the Ask Villa are still in control and are working their way to remain in control of this nation.

A VOTE FOR APC IS VOTE FOR MORE AND WORST CHAOS AND WOES
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Softmirror: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:
election day

YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TIME ON TOP PERSON WEY NO GO VOTE TINUBU EVEN IF HE DECIDED TO CHOOSE CAN PRESIDENT AS HIS RUNNING MATE. MY BROTHER, TINUBU DEY GIVE SOME PEOPLE LIKE TOKS2008 SLEEPLESS NIGHT PLUS MIGRAINE. THIS SAME PERSON HAS ARGUED THAT THE POST OF A VICE PRESIDENT IS INCONSEQUENTIAL IN FAVOUR OF OSINBAJO. DON'T BOTHER YOUR SELF OVER INCONSEQUENTIAL ISSUES.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by edungene7: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
The Bokoharam commander on a Muslim- Muslim ticket Christians should get ready to be crushed at will this I have seen
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by danhans(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
His face look like boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DrMuzungu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
A thief, pedophile and a terr0rist enter a bar. What does the barman say?

Good evening, Mr. Shettima!
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Allisgud: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
This Boko Haram man, tilumbu just lost Borno votes and the nearest states
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Evaromantik(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
smile11s:

I think you mean ties and not toes

Typo.... Thanks!
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by pacespot(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu just called the bluff of entire southern Nigeria including South West with this decision. He is banking on the votes from North to take him into presidency. Even North has their own Christian population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by vincaontop: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:

So do we
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Ten06(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Go
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
6. He is currently the biggest sponsorer of Boko Haram!

1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by pinacole1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
The issue of religion in Nigeria politics.

The stage is set, all parties have given us choice to make after picking their presidential candidate and vice.
There are some fault lines in our polity today that must be respected for the sake of peaceful coexistence and trust. The most seen is 'RELIGION'.
Those promoting christian-christian, muslim-muslim, pagan-pagan ticket do not mean well for this Nation.
COMPETENCE:
Most of them are quick to shout competence to cover their selfishness. But forget to realize that every region and religion has the good, bad and ugly. As a people, we must resist the temptation of moving through a path that will destroy us.
The same set of people that preached competence to give us a colossal failure like Buhari are here again....but we are wiser.
In conclusion:
The choice is ours to make. Majority of sane Nigerians must choose wisely so as to get it right.
With Atiku/Okowa, we will displace this wicked act from Tinubu.

We moveee.

Hon.C.J

See. Since u make this write up no body don quote u or share or even like u. Dat clearly means u re on u own. In other words pdp is not even an option. Nigerian know better now is either obidient or jagaban. Re u obidient.....
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by armadeo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
I find this interesting and bold on APC's part. 2 Muslims as the flag bearers of the party.

Despite what ever calculations they have made I really think it is unbalanced and wrong. This is not 1993 when Nigerians were tired of military rule and MKO was a household name. The VP candidate has a lot of baggage attached to his name concerning the terrorist activities in the North.

I wonder the high profile discussions and what agreements were met in order to achieve this feat. Tinubu is no man's fool but this is really a surprise. What is the end game here. ?

How does shettima come into play? . Who are his backers , what have they asked tinubu for ? Despite the outcry against such a move the move was still made. Is that a FU to us all?

This country sha...
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by NairaLux(f): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Honjoshy4u: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
pinacole1:

See. Since u make this write up no body don quote u or share or even like u. Dat clearly means u re on u own. In other words pdp is not even an option. Nigerian know better now is either obidient or jagaban. Re u obidient.....
So why did you take your time to reply?
I don't need anyone to like or share nothing....
So you can go to bed busybody
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by yad2eidi: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
He's way ahead of Obi in all respect. They're both former governors. Shettim is younger. Shettim has a Master degree, while Obi has a Third Class in Philosophy. No responsible person can compare philosophy to agricultural economics on relevance to modern development. That's why I wonder what exceptional qualifications Obi has that his partisan tribesmen would would want to force his candidacy down our throats?
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Arabaincubus: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
I know one important fact: he is a repentant Boko-Haramite!
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by naija4life247: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
bestofnollywood:

5. He is married to Nana Shettima and they have three children: two females and a male.

Source:

https://applesbite.com/five-quick-facts-you-should-know-about-tinubus-running-mate-shettima/

Not uncountable children frim numerous wives like Atikulation
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Juventus4life: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
He is also a Bokoharam covert supporter/sponsor

And your next VP to be
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by joetem(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Was voluntarily campaigning for Tinubu before but this insensitivity is making me do otherwise.... is there sowore in the ballot? That is the real face of "take back Nigeria".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.