Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate (33583 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Newton2024: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Baawaa:
PDP was died since 2015
It is heartless to collect money from jobless youths looking for job in the guise of providing them a job.

When I get there as governor of the state, I will stand by my integrity and fear of God to address joblessness amongst teeming youth in the state and not compounding their problem by collecting money from people without giving them a job. ~ Sen Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by SensualMan: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2022
This dancing comic bag of rice will loose woefully.
I began to despise this man and prayed for his downfall the day he came out openly shouting he will match the incumbent fire for fire, Naira for Naira, pounds for pounds, dollar for dollar.
Yeye man. Money no be everything I pray u loose and loose with a wide margin.

Why am I even putting mouth in ewedu and Amala politics?

Follow who know road ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Enny2013(f): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2022
To me,It is good to be educated at d right tym...when younger!

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Royalty83(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
I will set up effective and efficient public library across the state.

~ Sen Ademola Adeleke

This man is just too dumb to rule a state like Osun. He would have had a better career as a brake dancer...

2 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by dragunov: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by ZeroChil: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2022
You went back to school when people said you don't have WAEC certificate or you went to school because you didn't go to school nor did you write WAEC in the first place. Dude still crafty inside humility.

3 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Jostoman: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
APC didn't win 2018 election. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu called me 5times within 48hours with Obanikoro's phone, begging me to support them. *They didn't win, they rigged the election".*

Hon. Lasun Yusuf.
a jagaban that cannot win election without rigging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
I watched it and read what Shettima said all through the conversation he has with ibikunle Amosun, it really shows vividly that the northern elites will never allow Igbo politician to be in power in this nation till Jesus come. Peter Obi shouldn’t waste his money and resources in 2023 presidential election, northern electorates won’t votes for Peter Obi . I project Atiku to win the 2023, the Christians in Nigeria are strongly behind him. Atiku has come to win 2023 presidential election this time around.

Only failures are afraid to try. I doubt Obi is a failure. Stop failing. Adeleke stopped at a point. You too can stop now
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by DWJOBScom(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Babalawoniger:
I watched the debate live, and I can boldly say that Adeleke did not do well. He was not composed and was unnecessarily aggressive. I will give it to Hon. Lasun Yusuf. The guy is so intelligent.

Let's hope he will have a good team
From the look of things he seem to be the man
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Jostoman: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2022
smile11s:
Are we not tired of PDP and APC.

Who no like better thing? Make we naija people appreciate and accept better thing wey LP dey offer us. Make we do our part and give real change a chance.

One day day go break and naija go better again.

God of Peter OBI is alive. Finally God say time for naija to be rescued.

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on
oga we are not talking about presidential election, this is governorship election so everybody in Osun state both Igbo, hausa and Yoruba in Osun state and vote for PDP candidate mr Adeleke on Saturday. 2023 is for Obidient
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Majesty33(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2022
How come these people holding high government offices dont have common certificate that a common man possess, even as small as WAEC certificate? These rogues have made it clear that education in Nigeria is for the poor masses while anyone who has acquired wealth through any dubious means can contest for high positions in government and win without any restriction.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

Since the Igbo are supporting Adeleke, he's lost the election already! No one they support ever wins an election. No cause that has their support ever reaches fruition! You may check it out. Jonathan in 3015; Atiku in 2019; Trump in 2020; etc.
All the tribes in Osun State will surely votes for the incoming Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on July 16th governorship Election, Senator Ademola Adeleke is a goal. Congratulations to Pdp in advance. July 16th governorship Election is sacrosanct.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Flashback

Osun 2022: The defeat of APC will lead to the political death of many politicians; DSP Lasun Yusuf.

A former Deputy Speaker in the House of Representatives, Lasun Yusuff has revealed that the anticipated defeat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Osun gubernatorial election will result in the political death of many politicians.
Yusuff, who is the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in the election also revealed that APC chieftains in the state were human haters who were not interested in developing young politicians.
Making this revelation while featuring on a radio current affairs programme in Osogbo on Thursday, Yusuff who served as Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives under the banner of the APC explained that most of the founding members of the APC in the state have been treated badly.
He advised that any politician seeking relevance should dissociate themselves from the party.
In his words, “We were the grandfather of APC in Osun and they treated everybody badly. I won’t wish anybody that has a future that is relevant to his environment to stay back in APC.
“A lot of people will die when APC loses the coming governorship election. They will die politically because they are not relevant politically and they have also made so many enemies and they are just ground-standing.
“Almost everybody in PDP at the top level in Osun is either our fathers, uncles or friends. I can describe them as that. But in APC, people hate one another a lot. There are supposed to be fathers, friends, uncles, but when you describe them like that, particularly APC, they are human haters.”
While debunking rumours of his alleged plans to step down for another gubernatorial candidate in the election, the Ilobu-born politician described it as far from the truth.
“The information is insane. Nobody has ever approached me to step down and there is nobody amongst those contesting in Osun today that is worth stepping down for.
“I am a veteran in politics. In 2011, I had 72,000 votes and in 2015, I had 73,000 votes for the House of Representatives seat. So, for someone like me who gathered such votes in four local governments, to be going into an election to step down for people who struggle to score about 250,000 votes in 30 local governments. It is insane. That is the only way I can explain that.
“It shows that in the politics of Osun today if you check election results, I am probably one of the most popular because to have 72,000 votes in 2011 election in four local governments and 73,000 in 2015 and for people who are ground-standing now that I’m going to step down for them, the best of them in 2018 had just 255,000 votes.
“I have been deputy speaker of Nigeria for four years. As of today, amongst everybody that is contesting, I am the highest office holder. That is the highest position anybody contesting is either holding or must have held.”

http://www.adabanijaglobal.com.ng/osun-2022-the-defeat-of-apc-will-lead-to-the-political-death-of-many-politicians-dsp-lasun-yusuf/

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Peacecore: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2022
The man don prove us right as we talk am say e no go school. Na e be dey reason hin dey avoid any debate wey dem dey do for English shocked shocked shocked

Nobody should quota me o. Na d man talk am here.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Mo dije lati mu Ayipada rere deba eyin eniyan mi ni ipinle Osun , ma se eto eko to ye ko ro Ati eto ilera to ko ju Owo Pelu eto abo to duro Dede . Ma pese eto ogbin Alada nla. Oro ipinle Osun yo je fun idagbasoke ipinle Osun . Owo osise Ati Owo Awon afeyinti ni yo ma lo Dede.
-Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun

��������❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81XISA-dJ3o
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Osun fun Osun, ninu idibo to n boyi Imole ni agbe dani. Efi ibo yin gbemi Wole - Sen Ademola Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNoCug8MNY
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Osun fun Osun ni afoju sun mi, mi oni fi eto ara omo ipinle Osun dun won- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tgh7volsbM
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
I will block leakages created by Apc government- Senator Ademola Adeleke speak tough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4w7KFCcT_4
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by longifilis(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/10/osun-2022-i-went-back-to-school-when-people-said-i-had-no-waec-certificate-adeleke/

Apparently Sen. Ademola Adeleke doesn't have waec certificate before, Inec didn't screen him when he was contested for the senatorial district some years ago? How did he become a senator? School leaving certificate or what. I am being fed up of Inec incompetencies and its irregularities while discharging its constitutional duties.

Wàhálà for who no bow for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Zelenskyy(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
APC didn't win 2018 election. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu called me 5times within 48hours with Obanikoro's phone, begging me to support them. *They didn't win, they rigged the election".*

Hon. Lasun Yusuf.

This one loud ooo

And they would loose this upcoming election.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Grandmeister(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
I watched it and read what Shettima said all through the conversation he has with ibikunle Amosun, it really shows vividly that the northern elites will never allow Igbo politician to be in power in this nation till Jesus come. Peter Obi shouldn’t waste his money and resources in 2023 presidential election, northern electorates won’t votes for Peter Obi . I project Atiku to win the 2023, the Christians in Nigeria are strongly behind him. Atiku has come to win 2023 presidential election this time around.
Fear mongering! There are a significant amount of Christians in the north! And that includes bornu, taraba, kogi, plateau, benue. This tactic of wanting Obi to throw in the towel even before the fight starts is dead on arrival.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by naija4life247: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

Christian in Nigeria are in support of Atikulation who has several wives and uncountable children? Don't mistake Christians in your village to Christians in Nigeria
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Prince111111: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Bar1941:
So you went to do adult education because people said you had no WAEC not even because you see the importance of being educated?

Poor man, where were you when your elder brothers were learning? One of your brothers even learnt to the level of doctorate while you were dancing across the city of Georgia in the State.

It's obvious you are not a serious candidate and it will be a great disaster if people handle the mantle of leadership in the State to your custody.

ogbeni tanku for your comical advice. We are voting for Ademola come this Saturday grin
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by rutee(f): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
��������������️�️�️�️�️�️�️
Welcome to gospel music Library platform.
This platform is strictly for christians
A platform where the best gospel songs are been shared on request made .
We are here to serve you on a best possible means in order to promote the kingdom of God through music which is a fundamental secret for long life. Are you a chorister (choir) lead vocal, pastor, and evangelist every lover of gospel music are welcome
��������������The kind of music you listen to predict who you will become .
Please don't enjoy the facility alone "HELP TO SHARE THE LINK AS TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH THE RIGHT MUSIC"
�������God bless you Kindly click on the link below to be part:

https:///B9mRsWoPWZU1grx2nUGGri
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Prince111111: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

Hon. Lasun Yusuf.
Chicago boy is super corrupt..chai
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by press9jatv: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Ademola Adeleke informed us that Osun state has an helicopter that should be used for security surveillance.
Governor Oyetola says the helicopter is in port Harcourt and was left idle because the costs of fixing it was set at $300,000.

#OsunDecides2022

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by loadedvibes: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Ole.. so you didn't go to school before . If not for the controversy you wanted to be deceiving everybody.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by macjurek(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Thank God for politics that made you go back and acquire school certificate you did not have.

This is a clear evidence that many people out there both in offices and aspiring to get into office are not having certificate shame to Nigerian leadership system that is in a shamble....
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by dododawa1: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
I needed Mini flat at Cele to NNPC area,please urgently needed.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by kingyakos: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Baawaa:
PDP was died since 2015

By their English they are known

APC urchins
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Alexiiydon: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2022
This one just won enter isiaka adeleke shoes but no be him size this one no fit be governor them just Dey push am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.