Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate (33577 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by purples25(f): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2022
I like his spirit. To go back to school when you are old is a matter of courage. Mixing with immature brats and what not. You have to be tolerant, you have to endure, you still have to struggle not to be influenced by what is going on around you, because everyone has an opinion on what you should be doing with your life. He really tried.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by phenylalanine(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2022
He forgot to add that he will attract foreign investment in the form of tourism through his dancing skills
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by FireUpNow(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2022
My question is that all these politicians claiming to have secondary education and certificates, are their class mates in secondary school dead or even friends that knew them way back? They don't possess GCE certificates? A lot of people failed their WAEC in secondary school and went for GCE
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Boon000: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
I watched it and read what Shettima said all through the conversation he has with ibikunle Amosun, it really shows vividly that the northern elites will never allow Igbo politician to be in power in this nation till Jesus come. Peter Obi shouldn’t waste his money and resources in 2023 presidential election, northern electorates won’t votes for Peter Obi . I project Atiku to win the 2023, the Christians in Nigeria are strongly behind him. Atiku has come to win 2023 presidential election this time around.

grin cheesy cheesy
"We" in the North we dey smile jejely. But at last someone with some reasoning sense is saying the least of it, not some arrant myopic individuals on NL that'll just be ranting rubbish without being forethoughtfull
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Judolisco(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
TimmyA:
It is never too late to be educated. Ex president Obasanjo had his first, second and third degrees respectively after tenue as a president, now He is a Ph.D holder
only masters degree and PhD from noun... I think he has an engr degree 2 from his time in d military
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Judolisco(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Babalawoniger:
I watched the debate live, and I can boldly say that Adeleke did not do well. He was not composed and was unnecessarily aggressive. I will give it to Hon. Lasun Yusuf. The guy is so intelligent.
intelligent but sadly we don't vote in intelligent people in Nigeria
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by ictplotter(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2022
TimmyA:
It is never too late to be educated. Ex president Obasanjo had his first, second and third degrees respectively after tenue as a president, now He is a Ph.D holder
Political degree.
Nigerians should stop abusing education, obasanjo selfishly established the national open university to fetch him undeserving degree. Only here we see so called educated but behaving lik farm animals. Idiots calling themselves educated.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Musam6920(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2022
which kind trash talk be this, do you have the certificate befor?

i beg dont provoke me.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by TimmyA: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Keep eating the crumbs being tossed at you, the day fulani or bandits kidnapped or unleashed their evil on your household, the evil (where are the cows) you are supporting won't look at your side since you are disposable and you can be easily replaced by another brainwashed urchin
Tonnierichy:

Hypocrites everywhere. The man was not very educated and was running for a governorship election. It was until people spoke out he felt he needed to be educated.

Yet Tinubu that is thoroughly learned and had worked in top companies and has equally shown it in everything he has done over the years, you people still felt he needed to show you his waec certificate.

But suddenly it's okay to get educated gradually this time since it's not Tinubu. Eleriibu ni gbogbo yin.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by ejimatic: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
I watched it and read what Shettima said all through the conversation he has with ibikunle Amosun, it really shows vividly that the northern elites will never allow Igbo politician to be in power in this nation till Jesus come. Peter Obi shouldn’t waste his money and resources in 2023 presidential election, northern electorates won’t votes for Peter Obi . I project Atiku to win the 2023, the Christians in Nigeria are strongly behind him. Atiku has come to win 2023 presidential election this time around.
I agree with your thoughts that it will take a long time for the SE to produce a president. However it is possible if the region strategise and form a coalition with the SS and SW. As for the christians in the SW,however, we will vote BAT as our SON ! No South West man will follow another Hausa Fulani in 2023 after this tenure. The turn of the South to rule is 2023
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by babtoundey(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
It is heartless to collect money from jobless youths looking for job in the guise of providing them a job.

When I get there as governor of the state, I will stand by my integrity and fear of God to address joblessness amongst teeming youth in the state and not compounding their problem by collecting money from people without giving them a job. ~ Sen Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke

It's only in Nigeria the government will make unemployed people pay for job they never intended to give them. Osun state government is a big disgrace. I don't pray he got elected for that awuruju teachers recruitment he did.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by baretalk: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Mr dancer, what a funny man cheesy
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by abidem4real: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by hush15: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Bar1941:
So you went to do adult education because people said you had no WAEC not even because you see the importance of being educated?

Poor man, where were you when your elder brothers were learning? One of your brothers even learnt to the level of doctorate while you were dancing across the city of Georgia in the State.

It's obvious you are not a serious candidate and it will be a great disaster if people handle the mantle of leadership in the State to your custody.

You need to give him kudos for that. He is already successful without the formal education and if he went through all of that just to lead his people, then he did well because it will be inspiration to many that, it's never to late t pursue education. Never to give up on your dreams and aspirations but making the necessary sacrifice through hard work.

Abeg, talk another matter
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Biodundimeji(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Imole de!!
No room for thieves and looters again in osun
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by TAGf(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

It will shock you and the elite come 2023.. You think it is business as usual, e go soon clear from Una eyes.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Tonnierichy(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2022
TimmyA:
Keep eating the crumbs being tossed at you, the day fulani or bandits kidnapped or unleashed their evil on your household, the evil you aer supporting won't look at your side since you are disposable and you can be easily replaced by another brainwashed urchin
What's the basis of this your misguided submission now? I'm a Southerner. Tinubu is a Southerner. Obi is a Southerner. They both picked a Fulani running mate. So what exactly are you playing at
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Adexxi(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Na ur father kill am
Baawaa:
PDP is died since 2015
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by EDOLUWA: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2022
As dead as Nigeria economy, education,security and hunger is all over the country under APC , yet you still want to vote APC candidate, check your sanity please.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Adexxi(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2022
The question is are you from osun and at same time voting on Saturday
kolafolabi:
Adeleke is just an accidental public servant. Oyetola will win the election. Mark my words and quote me anywhere.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Adexxi(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Same BAT whom certificate is also a controversy Lies kill you there
ejimatic:
. Adeleke made attempts to write his NECO through machinery at a village calked AISU in Ede .He was caught.It became a case and was remanded at Ilesa correctional center. It may interest you to note that BAT and Deji Adeleke are close and that made BAT to intervene in the crisis after the SC judgement on the election. Three years later he claimed he had had a degree! Did he write GCE ? Is their any GCE record? How did he study abroad? Machinery? If you listen to him carefully yesterday he hardly spoke English correctly for two minutes. Errors upon errors! It is logical that people are still raising questions about his education.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by samuel1986(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Now I know why our wicked and evil politicians, doesn't talk about ASUU strike. Majority of them did not even finished secondary school, talk more of University. Thunder go finished all of una kpatakpata including your generations.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by samuel1986(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Bunch of ileterates, leading elites.
What a country!!!
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Adexxi(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2022
99% Calling people enough be your father dunce ?? embarassed, people who your drunkard father can't look into their eyes , people even useless father can't lace their shoes. This shows how you address your father at home . Omo tio gbèkó. Omò osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re.

Only God knows how you address your parents at home . Perhaps as a result of bad parenting. Erú nkan ti mu ni bú igba erú sad
ThatFairGuy1:
Is that what he said?

You need to be arrested.

You're not even ashamed to be posting the jargons he's saying online sad

99% of Adeleke supporters are dunce. No offense, it's a reality
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Adexxi(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
U sabi say I go quote u , hope u won run again this time grin. Emi ni oko ìyá e. You will wail more on Saturday evening , you don't even have just a single vote in this election. While don't you chanel same effort to your personal life Perhaps you could have been better than this .
Peacecore:
The man don prove us right as we talk am say e no go school. Na e be dey reason hin dey avoid any debate wey dem dey do for English shocked shocked shocked

Nobody should quota me o. Na d man talk am here.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Slurity(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
We need $300,000 to repair our helicopter - Gov. Oyetola

Haaa see the treasury looter Oyetola speaking here. Oyetola is a goner.
The helicopter has been down even before Oyetola came to power, and he is saying it is a waste of state fund to repair any helicopter that is not really doing enough for the state with $300,000. I am not in support of any party in Osun but your rant here is nonsensical
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by xeju: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/10/osun-2022-i-went-back-to-school-when-people-said-i-had-no-waec-certificate-adeleke/

When people said I had no WAEC certificate, I went back to school. Mumu odedo, Na people go tell you if you get certificate or not
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Peacecore: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adexxi:
U sabi say I go quote u , hope u won run again this time grin. Emi ni oko ìyá e. You will wail more on Saturday evening , you don't even have just a single vote in this election. While don't you chanel same effort to your personal life Perhaps you could have been better than this .
why do u like attacking d truth? Or is mediocrity ur hobby? When we said it before now that the man has no certificate u ppl said that we lied. Now the man just confirmed it that he has gone to know if he can get it. Probably he's in JSS2 now

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Adexxi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Like I always say, Emi ni oko ìyá e grin. You that have that certificate what your achievement in life , na to just dey waka around for street dey steal people's goat.I will drag your father ass like tiger generator by Saturday evening.
Peacecore:
why do u like attacking d truth? Or is mediocrity ur hobby? When we said it before now that the man has no certificate u ppl said that we lied. Now the man just confirmed it that he has gone to know if he can get it. Probably he's in JSS2 now
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Peacecore: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adexxi:
Like I always say, Emi ni oko ìyá e grin. You that have that certificate what your achievement in life , na to just dey
waka around for street dey steal people's goat
.I will drag your father ass like tiger generator by Saturday evening.
@ seun rule 2 and 2 broken. Act ASAP. For ur information, a JSS2 toddler who major in social activities in school especially dancing n twerking can't drag d ass of graduate of pure n industrial chemistry in chemistry competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.