Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku (75816 Views)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2022
And what if he is a tinubu support, trying to spoil the good name of this good man,Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Penalty82(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2022
juman:
Ipob the terrorist.

I laugh.
They will be killed in millions.
They are used to die like insects.

Obi = Ipob.
Ipob = obi.

Don't believe everything you see on social media. OBIdiently vote for me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by DKM123: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2022
DKM123:
No matter how many "anti-Peter Obi propagandaist" and "Tinubu has made the best choice" topics, Seun brings to the front page, Nigerians have thier own brains and will not be deceived again and again.

We see through all your shenanigans and
propaganda. We know what's up and we say, NEVER again!

This is not 2015. The Hypnosis and Manipulations will not work in this 2023. NIGERIANS are smarter and wiser now.

Enough is enough.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by simplyjeff(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Voting is by persuasion not by coercion or bullying.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Bigkoko: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Why are some set of Nigerians so dumb? Thinking the guy in the video is Igbo or one of the seccesionists? Do y'all have mucus for brain!

From the accent it's while obvious it's mid Western....majorly people from Delta & Edo speaking people have this sort of romantic, cute accent! I really love their accent!

Well, the dude deserve Kudos! When you have idiots plotting to foist an international Crook always hidding out in Dubai or a convicted drug Baron pooing on his body, you better Think outside the box to stop it! We're talking of your future and the future of your family.
Family is everything!

In the Developed world things like this happens. Shinzo Abe was assassinated just days ago live on camera, because Politicians due to the different cults they belong to are never satisfied until they die!

But I beg let's try talk Sense, rather than threats, into thousands of idiots, especially educated ones like seun, and the uneducated ones, of consequences for the economy if Crooks like Tinubu or Atiku is allowed near Suleja, not to talk of Aso Rock!

Nigeria must get better by force!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ZeroChil: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by thinksense: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2022
That's why we Nigerians have to think about it before the election coz it looks like ipob we over run Nigeria if obi is elected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by alibiz: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2022
This idiot don't look obi-dient
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Babaisha: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2022
From the guys accent, you could decode he is not an Igbo guy.

It marvels me the extent people go to dis-credit Peter Obi.

Peter Obi remains the only candidate that has ensure all his interviews are devoid of character maligning of his opponents .

Nigerians please wake up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Gkemz: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2022
What a cheap blackmail from Tinubu's media urchins to bring down Obi. He's an imposter who's mischievously claiming to be supportive of Obi. Obidient citizens are peaceful, not violent and desperate like Tinubu's thugs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi already addressed things like this.Politicians pay people to do this, we are not decieved

Yes, they also paid this deranged fellow. You can go straight to his Twitter account to see it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Mrfixitt(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Ipob terrorists is Peter Obi
Opinions of online urchins like you don't matter so swerve

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by rippa(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXaP96f1IU

https://twitter.com/tosino52/status/1546188845779140608?t=gUgRU5zhkaZUn0JjqcRCSA&s=19
Nawa oo
So Peter Obi has become such a big threat to them that they have to pay people to do such a thing. From he will not get 5k vote to IPOB president to Twitter president to Pandora
February come fast let's deal with this Tinubu urchins once and for all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ORIGENAL(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Why some Nigerian youths doesn't use there common sense.
Don't you guys know that this is a political propaganda

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jostoman: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob
the eyes of northerners have open to reality so this your useless tactics orchestrated by supreme Court governor of IMO STATE will not not work so amount of propaganda can stop Obidient movement.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by OBoy50: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Believe me... I m not Igbo but that guy wielding that gun is paid by opposition to demarket obi!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ZeroChil: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022
dragunov:

This Igbo boys. Always too irrational and emotional for their own good.
Bush man, you can't tell an Ibo accent if you hear one. We all know that accent.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs

OK. Now in all of this you have said, can you exempt Tinubu from any and even more? You see your life?

I remain OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Oldmansense(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Babaisha:
From the guys accent, you could decode he is not an Igbo guy.

It marvels me the extent people go to dis-credit Peter Obi.

Peter Obi remains the only candidate that has ensure all his interviews are devoid of character maligning of his opponents .

100% right on this. This is a pure delta boy. I know our accent. Besides if it's possible we can capture him ourselves to exonerate obi. I need no police to do this. If I catch him you will all see a new video of him

Nigerians please wake up
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by GoldenstateChel: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
It now clear,any rubbish news about obi,go reach front page within seconds for Nairaland,look at d paid guy self diz one no normal,and pple are taking him serious.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by KosiGee(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
This man is not Peter Obi’s supporter. That gun might not be his as well.

He has been paid to do this and I hope he is arrested and locked away.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by dragunov: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
ZeroChil:
Bush man, you can't tell an ibo accent if you hear one. We all know that accent.

Piss off mook. Your sour deflection tricks doesn't work on me.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by barika2011(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2022
The mods are in on these propaganda

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by skywalker240(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Lovenorth: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2022
They are only protecting their leader
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Stanleyq: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2022
juman:
Ipob the terrorist.

I laugh.
They will be killed in millions.
They are used to die like insects.

Obi = Ipob.
Ipob = obi.
i find it joyous how people that want others dead, how they die first

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Pastorsmile: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2022
This guy, iam sure is a paid Apc slave.
I used to think that one day Apc will get it right. But now it's obvious they will never. Pushing young and vibrant aspirants like Osinbajo and Amaechi aside is were they finally nailed their own coffin.
Choice of Muslim- Muslim ticket, is where have finally buried their own coffin.
I know some slaves who enjoy being slaves will come after my post to rain curses on their ancestors. If you are one, know that what I posted is my personal view and now that Osinbajo and Amaechi have been denied the ticket, I have become and will remain an OBIDIENT Follower.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Sunnyski: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Apc and Pdp useless politicians are about to hijack Obidient supporters movement like they hijacked Endsars movement.

They will pay anything to make sure they tarnish the image of Peter Obi and his supporters.

This is Nigeria where nothing good is ever going to come out.

This is Nigeria that has been cursed.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by dragunov: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Jostoman:
the eyes of northerners have open to reality so this your useless tactics orchestrated by supreme Court governor of IMO STATE will not not work so amount of propaganda can stop Obidient movement.

Honestly dude, do you really think Obi will be allowed to win? I mean, you think those ancient devils in politics will just sit by and watch helplessly? Delusional optimism!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2022
APC and their propaganda
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by alltribe: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2022
I guess these Tinubu and Atiku campaigns are really under Panic,they are really desperate to change the narrative,that is why they are already bringing out their most price arsenal in their armory,otherwise,all these cheap propaganda are what they had reserve when the campaign heats up,they have failed already.Obidients all the way kudos to you guys,you are reall making them shit on their under pants.
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXaP96f1IU

https://twitter.com/tosino52/status/1546188845779140608?t=gUgRU5zhkaZUn0JjqcRCSA&s=19
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ORIGENAL(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Why some Nigerian youths doesn't use there common sense.
Don't you guys know that this is a political propaganda undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.