Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? (839 Views)

Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? / Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by Lacrissa: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
It's your birthday, does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend wishes you a happy birthday on facebook as he or she does to other people? Just a thought
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by jaybee3(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
Lacrissaaaaaaaa
Oya come down to london lemme teach u some few thangs
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by iice(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2011
Na wah cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by amblors(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2011
some babes can't stay a day without hearing from their guy[and not via facebook]

its ok if you send a birthday wish on fb wall + face2face OR phone call OR text + phonecall
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by Arkhin(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
I thot you were talking about the real Gs.
mschewww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^ or real "ladies" not children who take FB for more than what it really is.
FB is slowly dying anyway, better quickly get on Google+ so now you can all live your r/ships through it too.
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
Nawah o! What is facebook sef? What if the guy is not on facebook? Would your prefer him wishing you happy birthday on facebook? or calling to say Happy Birthday? But if he does it to other people, and doesnt do it to you, then i'm sorry, HE IS AN A.S.S!!!  
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by CrazyChica: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ or real "ladies" not children who take FB for more than what it really is.
FB is slowly dying anyway, better quickly get on Google+ so now you can all live your r/ships through it too.

l[b]olz
@ poster
doesnt matter if he calls/txts
[/b]
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by Lacrissa: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
Na wa o, you peeps know how to turn one meaning into another. I'm not emphasizing on facebook, it was just a thought if it was your birthday, and he doesn't write on your wall but he does to every other person and even still calls some of them.

sexkillz:

Nawah o! What is facebook sef? What if the guy is not on facebook? Would your prefer him wishing you happy birthday on facebook? or calling to say Happy Birthday? But if he does it to other people, and doesnt do it to you, then i'm sorry, HE IS AN A.S.S!!!  

Exactly my thought not like it's important but he or she does to other people but not you, a lil odd but not that serious as others are making it seem.

jay bee:

Lacrissaaaaaaaa
\

Ticket money? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by Mynd44: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2011
I don't care
Re: Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? by 190: 6:44am On Jul 28, 2011
jay bee:

Lacrissaaaaaaaa

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Marriage / Help Me / Learning How To Please Women 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.