Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) (8002 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / .... / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2015
We all know that the worst way for a lady to yab a guy is to BELITTLE his MAN PART:
That looks like a dickk but a little smaller
I never knew you could have a belly button under your stomach.
Is that a dickk or a pimple?

This statement will get an average dude thinking about his life, i kn some will deny it in the comments but we both kn its true, MOST GUYS ARE BOTHERED BY SIZE
To me size doesnt matter unless ur Johnson is smaller than 4 inches;that is way too small.....even deepest vajajay doesnt take more than 4.5 inches when the cervix opens, so why worry ur head as long as u know what it takes to satisfy ur babe. but to clearify the issue, im gonna ask the ladies
DOES SIZE MATTER TO YOU?
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 10:20am On May 02, 2015
first of all i want to kn ur own size boynigeria before i answer

come here o guys
repogirl
pinkycute
Sugarpeaches
Nneka123
Xynthialuvy
vision5050
dechandel
nikkiehan
Gracyel
elantraceey
Chiam55
Houseofglam7
Twaci
darmielola2
Justeenaleo
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 02, 2015
marymaria:
But why na grin
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by sinaj(f): 10:22am On May 02, 2015
b4 nko!

it matters o! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Lisaflex(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2015
B4?!
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

come here o guys
repogirl
pinkycute
Sugarpeaches
Nneka123
Xynthialuvy
vision5050
dechandel
nikkiehan
Gracyel
elantraceey
Chiam55
Houseofglam7
Twaci
darmielola2
Justeenaleo

im
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Enegod(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2015
Some women like small, some like average, and some like big.
So, you see size matters. However the bigger the wallet, the less it matters. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by LaurelP(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2015
angry
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 10:36am On May 02, 2015
grin
boynigeria:
im 7.2 ....satisfied?!
grin lol hmm hmm wink grin
boynigeria:
im 7.2 ....satisfied?!
grin lol hmm hmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nnemuka(f): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
act.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 02, 2015
cool
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Enegod(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2015
boynigeria:
im 7.2 ....satisfied?!
Translation: "I have a 7" pencil d*ck. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Basildvalour(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2015
boynigeria:
im 7.2 ....satisfied?!
Oga abeg no vex o but how u take measure am
How the .2 take enter am? undecided
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2015
boynigeria:

im 7.2 ....satisfied?!
Enegod:
Translation: "I have a 7" pencil d*ck. grin
[quote author=Enegod post=33338710]Translation: "I have a 7" pencil d*ck. grin[/quote ]
yes u do and they are probably sharpened off little by little like the pencil u compared it to
dumbass dude, just cos u have a thumb looking dick doesnt mean u have to open ur mouth and let vomit come out
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by BIBblacboy: 10:47am On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

come here o guys
repogirl
pinkycute
Sugarpeaches
Nneka123
Xynthialuvy
vision5050
dechandel
nikkiehan
Gracyel
elantraceey
Chiam55
Houseofglam7
Twaci
darmielola2
Justeenaleo

lolllll.... dem still gt class na wa oooo

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
b4 nko!

it matters o! undecided
so how big is big enuf for u

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Enegod(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2015
boynigeria:

that says it all! grin
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2015
Enegod:
that says it all! grin
had it removed cos aparently so peeps are threatened
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2015
Nnemuka:
The only thing I hate is not walking properly days after what should be a memorable act.
yea that happens too....with time that wont happen again when the cervix has adapted

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by tohpahz(f): 11:04am On May 02, 2015
Lolzz grin
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by lolaluv1(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
Nnemuka:
The only thing I hate is not walking properly days after what should be a memorable act.

Not walking properly makes it memorable...
Azin you limp and remember exactly What made you so.tongue

8 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! When it pertains to this issue, I guess it's safe and not foolhardy to trust the verdict of A VETERAN CALL GIRL LIKE YOURSELF.
More 'lubrication' to your overused genîtalia wink
when i first read this i was a little annoyed and couldnt imagine how immatured dis guy is but then i remembered what boynigeria said.
just cos u are insecured abt ur little whiny doesnt mean u have to abuse a girl that wants a little more than your crayfish-looking P

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 02, 2015
The Poster above me need Chloroquine to help her adrenaline.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

when i first read this i was a little annoyed and couldnt imagine how immatured dis guy is but then i remembered what boynigeria said.
just cos u are insecured abt ur little whiny doesnt mean u have to abuse a girl that wants a little more than your crayfish-looking P

And her 'partner-in-sampling' responds..cheesy.

Inasmuch as I detest comments tinged with vulgarity, I can't help but ask, 'how many has she had? 236? 300? 502 ?'. MEHEEDA IS A 'LEARNER'! Kudos girl wink.

You'd put many a pórnstar to shame. Can I get your autograph?cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Inasmuch as I detest comments tinged with vulgarity, I can't help but ask, 'how many has she had? 236? 300? 502 ?'. MEHEEDA IS A 'LEARNER'! Kudos girl wink.

You'd put many a IndecentStar to shame. Can I get your autograph?cheesy
well, like i said before, guys dont find it funny when u make fun of their dick size
bros, we get it okay? just calm down

8 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 11:35am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You'd put many a pórnstar to shame. Can I get your autograph?cheesy
awww cry baby, just because i said its so small

6 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by sinaj(f): 11:36am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! When it pertains to this issue, I guess it's safe and not foolhardy to trust the verdict of A VETERAN CALL GIRL LIKE YOURSELF.
More 'lubrication' to your overused genîtalia wink

fenkz pusssynigga smiley

dnt forget to giv da xme lubricating oil to yo cougar elder sista coz she nids it more dan I do wink

um...dnt forget to stop by da pharmacy to get a drug for ya balls nigga wink
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 02, 2015
grin
Nnemuka:
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

awww cry baby, just because i said its so small

So says the girl who is screwed for peanuts in dark alleys and who has lost count of the mensmiley. Save your strength for Alhaji and his gateman.wink

4 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

fenkz pusssynigga smiley

dnt forget to giv da xme lubricating oil to yo cougar elder sista coz she nids it more dan I do wink

um...dnt forget to stop by da pharmacy to get a drug for ya balls nigga wink

Alright Afrocandy Meheeda. smiley
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2015
boynigeria:

well, like i said before, guys dont find it funny when u make fun of their dick size
bros, we get it okay? just calm down

Men who are really endowed don't brag about it. We let our women sing our praises. Research, boy smiley.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / Could This Be Happening To Me? / When Nland babes Hears Its A MAKE-UP Test (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.