Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics (20703 Views)

10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / TINUBUNOMICS: Bank Stocks Gain ₦‎544.807 Billion In A Week / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Great2017: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

He went to school abroad atleast so it's not bad giving your child what yu enjoyed. Obi went to school in Nigeria, where does his children live? Where did they go to school? Where does he go for his own vacation and his medication? Obi was a bank in Nigeria you claimed he was a leading light in those aspects. please can you tell us why he went abroad to tax haven to deposit and hide money when he was us to believe he was they best thing in Fidelity bank? So Fidelity bank could not do with such injection of money?
There is no trace f bigotry in me for the fact I am a proud igbo man and said the truth which I know for you is a bitter pill to swallow.
Go and ask Obi. I am not his advocate.
You have not said the truth. People who have created track record don't engage in medical vacation abroad. For example, the former governors of Texas will not seek medical help outside the US. Track record speak for themselves. It doesn't need your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Richy986: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2022
You must be the one in charge if Buhari is not in charge. You seem very happy with all the human eating IPOB terrorists killing and eating your people in the South East if the train terror victims are the only people you could mention. You are a huge slowpoke for thinking everyone is stupid like you.
EMEKAodogwu1:

Where did I mention Peter obi or Atiku in my post? Some of you are just stupid.
Is it not obvious to you that Buhari is not in charge of his government.
Plz if you have access to him tell him to have a little shame and release the train passengers from their captivity
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pquaver(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Great2017:

You have not said the truth. People who have created track record don't engage in medical vacation abroad. For example, the former governors of Texas will not seek medical help outside the US. Track record speak for themselves. It doesn't need your hypocrisy.

You not his advocate now Abi? OK let me ask you.. Where does obi take his treatment and check up?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Great2017: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

You not his advocate now Abi? OK let me ask you.. Where does obi take his treatment and check up?
Stop asking me stupid questions. Don't you understand simple English?

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Richy986: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
For someone from a region where sharing kerosene is the dividend of democracy, I make bold to say that what you see as good is the worst level of governance one can ever think of. Your good will never be good enough for some of us who have had the opportunity of having the best governors Nigeria can ever boast of. Peter Obi should be taking lessons from governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi.
Eddygourdo:
yes sir. Its for your own good.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pquaver(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Great2017:

Your hypocrisy stares you in the face.. Obi is as good as ortom or okowa. Know this and know peace
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pquaver(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Great2017:

Stop asking me stupid questions. Don't you understand simple English?

Just like your oga Peter, pple of 3rd class mentality and lower lever see intelligent and sophisticated achievement as confused just because they can't phantom and comprehend it.. Just like ur oga I do not blame you neither am I surprised you saw the question as foolish.. For your mind you think you will just give us fake products without us asking questions.. Well you can do that with mnk and Biafra but not Nigeria.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Tonnierichy(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
dante0147:

Lol if you now see Atiku's track record I guess you will faint then
Didirin nie. Do well to create a thread on it let's see.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Great2017: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

Your hypocrisy stares you in the face.. Obi is as good as ortom or okowa. Know this and know peace
Good luck
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Great2017: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

Just like your oga Peter, pple of 3rd class mentality and lower lever see intelligent and sophisticated achievement as confused just because they can't phantom and comprehend it.. Just like ur oga I do not blame you neither am I surprised you saw the question as foolish.. For your mind you think you will just give us fake products without us asking questions.. Well you can do that with mnk and Biafra but not Nigeria.
You are still not communicating. I will refer you to extra lesson in English and Communcation.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by MasterKernel: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Udemzy05:
How do you get all this records when Lagos state doesn't allow the freedom of information bill?

You're a badass.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Norwichsailor(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
I have said this before, i dont need to educate you or argue with you. If at all you need conviction to be obidient , it already places you in a category of people i have decided are beneath me and not worthy of my engagement.

Take a look at your life as a person and your potential future , if it is rosy enough for you and any children your may bear, then choose another dead wood to go to Aso rock (Atiku or Tinubu will do just fine), But if it isn't rosy enough for you nor can you see a clear future for yourself or for your children, then maybe you can stop being a dullard and change the narrative. Be Obidient.
Beneath kwa grin cheesy grin
All these long insults just to avoid showing me Peter obis track records lets compare.
Goan rest uncle grin
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by MasterKernel: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You dont need to love him to vote for him...Just VOTE TINUBU that day grin

Vote the most greedy politician in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by OkCornel(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

It is the worst city to live in yet our people leave southeast in droves trooping to the worst city to live when one of the best cities in the world Onitsha developed by Peter obi in 8years is there? Go to Anambra and see how the buses are loaded with people leaving anambra for lagos as I talk. Anambra people prefer to die in Tinubu worst city than to live in obi paradise to the extent obi's rented apartment in ikoyi because she Don want to use eye and hear Onitsha yet obi is best thing after short bread..

Abeg I want to ask does obi not go abroad for treatment? Why not take treatment in Onitsha or anambra? He ran Fidelity bank for years as chairman but still took millions t a bank in a tax haven, do you know the benefits of that money for Fidelity bank and Nigeria foreign exchange? Obi is among the people who make dollar rise because instead of leaving dollars in our reserves he preferred to take it to another country. Now that country is developing itself with Nigeria money and obi is claiming to love Nigeria Abi... Okooooo

Your first flaw is to hurriedly assume I’m from the southeast.

Your second flaw is to assume I’m a blind supporter of Peter Obi. I have my reservations on Peter Obi. But with the options on ground, he’s the “lesser evil”.

As for Tinubu, Nigeria cannot afford to waste another 8 years on false promises and hyped achievements.

Answer the issues I’ve raised or don’t bother quoting me.

Tinubu gave false promises to Nigerians in 2014 on fuel, steady light and employment (3 million jobs a year). Have these promises been met?

Fashola, Aregbesola held key ministerial positions, yet these Tinubu boys failed woefully. What excuses do you have for these?

Tinubu “developed” Lagos, yet it’s one of the worst cities to live in despite the IGR it generates. Why? Where is the money going to?

Tinubu “transformed” Lagos health sector, yet he travels out for treatment. Help us make sense of this. It doesn’t add up.

Are Nigerians better off in 2022 than they were in 2015 when they fell for Tinubu, Buhari and APC lies? Search your conscience if you have one and answer truthfully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by PlayerMeji: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Stop being Petty!

What greed has he exhibited? Apart from those beer Parlor telltales and stories?

MasterKernel:

Vote the most greedy politician in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by snoopz: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2022
We're not talking about past records but competency, tinubu is just too old and sick to rule a sick nigeria, is it tinubu that doesn't know more than cassava and àgbàdo we want to give a sick country to rule? Or the bat that can't hold a flag for 30 secs without shaking like lekki girl with orgasms?
Think well bat might be qualified then,but obviously not now that he is already using pampers
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by dante0147: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Didirin nie. Do well to create a thread on it let's see.

Ko ni da fun e ati awon to ni e! Omo ale Jati Jati... sebi oni pe o stupid ni asiere ma san fani eda yi... Wa sori buruku ni se emi ni mo koba iya la iya e ni.... Gbo Gbo Awon ebi e Didirin ni won.. won ma sofo ni gbogbo ojo aye wan .... bombastic element .. .. must you insult me to prove your point? If you weren't brought up well I will teach you don't worry...
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pquaver(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2022
OkCornel:

Your first flaw is to hurriedly assume I’m from the southeast.

Your second flaw is to assume I’m a blind supporter of Peter Obi.

As for Tinubu, Nigeria cannot afford to waste another 8 years on false promises and hyped achievements.

Answer the issues I’ve raised or don’t bother quoting me.

Tinubu gave false promises to Nigerians in 2014 on fuel, steady light and employment (3 million jobs a year). Have these promises been met?

Fashola, Aregbesola held key ministerial positions, yet these Tinubu boys failed woefully. What excuses do you have for these?

Tinubu “developed” Lagos, yet it’s one of the worst cities to live in despite the IGR it generates. Why? Where is the money going to?

Tinubu “transformed” Lagos health sector, yet he travels out for treatment. Help us make sense of this. It doesn’t add up.

You can only deceive yourself. You an ardent oipob cum obi supporter. And you are from the south east. Deceive yourself..

If they failed obi is failure personified. Because in way can you compare fashola, aregbesola to Obi. These people achievement are still visible in their state but we have to use microscope to find obi achievements.. Obiano we can see obi own is invincible... It say alot that if fashola fails obi should not even be contesting..
The worst city in the world is where your anambra people troop to leveryday and prefer to die in lagos.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

You live in. Ikeja in upper iweka Onitsha Abi.
Let the world see your lies and know obidient for who they are.. My last reply

Obi can never have achievements so visible to the eye. He only dreams of it. He only has statistical achievements.. He built roads statistical.. Nonsense

Oga you think you are smart but obviously you are dense. The headline said IPPs increase power capacity to 47MW who were the IPPs. it is definitely under FG IPP program. It was never Enron, and i dare you to mention the IPPs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by MasterKernel: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Stop being Petty!

What greed has he exhibited? Apart from those beer Parlor telltales and stories?

Let me ask you, I believe you're intelligent. What's the definition of corruption? One of the definitions is using your office/position to personal advantage.

Which country in Europe uses Tax Company of her ex president or Governor without agencies monitoring collection of tax, and kindly tell me who oversees the collection of tax by Alpha Beta?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by ribbit: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2022
stanluiz:
Criminals, urchins and illiterates are rooting for him not smart people.
says zombiodiot
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

You live in. Ikeja in upper iweka Onitsha Abi.

Obi can never have achievements so visible to the eye. He only dreams of it. He only has statistical achievements.. He built roads statistical.. Nonsense

Point of correction i recall those IPPs during Fashola's administration they were never Tinubu's achievement, and Fashola put one in Marina as well. Oga stop the disinformation abeg, Enron didn't supply power in Lagos and by the way the following year Enron declared bankruptcy in the US so don't try to add another lie again
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pquaver(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you think you are smart but obviously you are dense. The headline said IPPs increase power capacity to 47MW who were the IPPs. it is definitely under FG IPP program. It was never Enron, and i dare you to mention the IPPs

OK we are getting somewhere so fg ipp powered lagos state secretariat? Yet fg secretariat has no ipp to power it.. You see when upper iweka bridge boys write they no dey think, they believe everyone takes things hook line n sinker like them. Oga I said I won't answer your ignorance again
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

It is not propaganda oga say what you know. I schooled and lived in lagos and I know what he said is true. Lagos successfully powered state secretariat in alausa on ipp. Stop saying nonsense.. You ipob cum obidient always accuse people of what you do. You are the one who has mastered disinformation.

Lagos has been running on ipp for years go and inform yourself and stop quoting nonsense like your oga.
Sometimes I see obi looks like a saviour to you guys because of your limited knowledge. If mnk can be seen as Lord and saviour, you guy's can worship or bring nonsense to claim its superiority..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/amp/energy/power/article/performance-of-ipps-under-ppp-arrangement-with-lagos-state-government/

https://www.imeassets.com/projects/independent-power-project-ipp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esi-africa.com/industry-sectors/energy-efficiency/ipps-increase-capacity-by-47mw-in-lagos-state-in-nigeria/%3famp=1

Oga stop trying to play a clever game of disinformation here. These IPPs were done during Fashola's regime and it was not enron because Enron was already liquidated in the US two years after the tried to reach a deal with Tinubu. The IPPs only served Alausa the one in Marina was a disaster because it only powered street lights and not commercial properties.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

OK we are getting somewhere so fg ipp powered lagos state secretariat? Yet fg secretariat has no ipp to power it.. You see when upper iweka bridge boys write they no dey think, they believe everyone takes things hook line n sinker like them. Oga I said I won't answer your ignorance again

Oga read my next comment and stop trying to be stupid. Upper Iweka boys don't do subtle disinformation and lies like Lagos-Ibadan Agbado press.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

Oga any angle you want to use to throw disinformation i will catch you hands down.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pquaver(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
obynzo:

Point of correction i recall those IPPs during Fashola's administration they were never Tinubu's achievement, and Fashola put one in Marina as well. Oga stop the disinformation abeg, Enron didn't supply power in Lagos and by the way the following year Enron declared bankruptcy in the US so don't try to add another lie again

I will not answer your ignorance again you g the argue with facts. It is difficult to be obidiently ignorant
https://allafrica.com/stories/200506020282.html

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by OkCornel(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

You can only deceive yourself. You an ardent oipob cum obi supporter. And you are from the south east. Deceive yourself..

If they failed obi is failure personified. Because in way can you compare fashola, aregbesola to Obi. These people achievement are still visible in their state but we have to use microscope to find obi achievements.. Obiano we can see obi own is invincible... It say alot that if fashola fails obi should not even be contesting..
The worst city in the world is where your anambra people troop to leveryday and prefer to die in lagos.

Apparently you don’t have answers to my questions rather than insisting I’m a diehard Obi supporter.

Wetin concern me? If una like, vote in another failure to waste another 8 years of your lives.

Seems Buhari, Tinubu and APC has not dealt with Nigerians enough. Please vote APC so y’all can continue to beg for stipends to survive.

A slave will remain a slave and justify his suffering.

Buhari will solve insecurity, make naira equal to dollar bla bla bla, e don clear for una eye abi?

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Eddygourdo(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Beneath kwa grin cheesy grin
All these long insults just to avoid showing me Peter obis track records lets compare.
Goan rest uncle grin
Yes Sir. Google is your friend.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pquaver(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
OkCornel:

Apparently you don’t have answers to my questions rather than insisting I’m a diehard Obi supporter.

Wetin concern me? If una like, vote in another failure to waste another 8 years of your lives.

Seems Buhari, Tinubu and APC has not dealt with Nigerians enough. Please vote APC so y’all can continue to beg for stipends to survive.

A slave will remain a slave and justify his suffering.

Buhari will solve insecurity, make naira equal to dollar bla bla bla, e don clear for una eye abi?

The only failure I can vote is obi and atiku.. I intend to stay far from them.. You are the slave.. Your lord is still in jail

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

I will not answer your ignorance again you g the argue with facts. It is difficult to be obidiently ignorant
https://allafrica.com/stories/200506020282.html

Oga did the Enron IPP take off? The answer is no. stop trying to spread disinformation it is clear you want to use allafrica.com as a tool to spread disinformation. All the IPPs that LASG did was during Fashola's regime one at Marina and Alausa, and they were economical disasters apart from the secretariat no commercial or residential business patronized them
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Eddygourdo(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Richy986:
For someone from a region where sharing kerosene is the dividend of democracy, I make bold to say that what you see as good is the worst level of governance one can ever think of. Your good will never be good enough for some of us who have had the opportunity of having the best governors Nigeria can ever boast of. Peter Obi should be taking lessons from governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi.
Yet you , your family members and your neighbors are buried neck deep in extreme levels of poverty. You might have been better off collecting the kerosene they shared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.