Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him (662 Views)

What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by khingTony(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Yeah, you read that right, a very huge percentage of the people that are currently speaking against Tinubu’s choice of Vice President never had the intentions to vote him. Should I tell you why I came to this conclusion?

The people that will pick a Tinubu over all other presidential candidates are the people that are either going to benefit from Tinubu’s presidency or the people that have decided to have their heads buried deep in the asshole of the Jabandit.

Those same set of people are still going to vote for him even if he cuts off their fingers, Those are the set of people that will still vote Buhari despite all his flaws and mistakes. They are the people that vote based on sentiments and affiliations.

Peace smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by 2special(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Wrong assumption from you.... Millions of Christians( especially from the southwest)that have the intention of voting for Tinubu before are now having a change of mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Wow, what a pathetic self-pity? Let me remind you that those who died, suffering under Buhari never had the intention to die or suffer.

1 Share

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Wisetrue99: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Are you saying that it is only the fulanis that will vote for him

Tinubu betrayed Nigerians when he choose another muslim like himself as his running mate!

It shows that he doesn't care about the people!
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Smithkafors(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Nawao..... Some people in this country are just terrible.

1 Like

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by proff010: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Wrong assumption from you too. How do you know the mind of million christian and even if he pick a Christian VP will you vote him the answer is No. So vote whoever you want and let others vote whoever they want.
2special:
Wrong assumption from you.... Millions of Christians( especially from the southwest)that have the intention of voting for Tinubu before are now having a change of mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Truthisunique2: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2022
They didn't have the intention to vote buhari too but buhari continued making them VP all the years he contested
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by inoki247: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Na the two region wey dey intolerant to each other religion dey carry am for head..

in the West we av the 3 religion in all the family and we don't fight each other cos of religion we all still sit down to du family meeting putting our religion behind us...

Dey want our region to be like dere region whr dey kill each oda bkuz dey can't tolerate each oda religion....

if religion war ar to happen in the west it will means each family will need to start killing dem sef which I know will neva happen..

Wu get ur time for south west weda u b Babalawo, Alfa or Pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Factcheck0001: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2022
2special:
see d spokesperson of millions of people

I guess u took that from ipob bureau of statistics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Goddey18(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
You are completely wrong on this assumption of yours. You can see even his supporters from North have changed their mind.
His choice of VP has altered his support base.
Some are not even hiding it as you can see and more will follow subsequently.
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Totilopussylick(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2022
2special:

Based on the choice of m-m vice president.

Tinubu in the other hand is actually following the footsteps of Buhari.

They laterally don't care about what Nigerians thinks.
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Jking20(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Are you saying that it is only the fulanis that will vote for him

Tinubu betrayed Nigerians when he choose another muslim like himself as his running mate!

It shows that he doesn't care about the people!

Betrayed?? How??
You people doesn't even know how this works out. Politics is a game and most of you don't have an idea of it, choosing a Christian VP would've been his greatest mistake. Perhaps, Christian have a candidate which they're campaigning to be voted, for there's nothing he would've done that could buy their minds.

In this case, since Muslims can't support a Christian for President no matter what, he decided to buy their hearts before HE Atiku clinches it.

2 Likes

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Factcheck0001: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Wow, what a pathetic self-pity? Let me remind you that those who died, suffering under Buhari never had the intention to die or suffer.
if u think these people will vote a nyamiri then u are a joke

Prepare for the chant of Biafra or death after election

1 Like

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Jagabanofafrica: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2022
2special:

Pls stop assuming, Yorubas are one.. if you dont want a yoruba man ..... you are free to vote for IPOB Obi or Fulani man Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Jking20(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Goddey18:
You are completely wrong on this assumption of yours. You can see even his supporters from North have changed their mind.
His choice of VP has altered his support base.
Some are not even hiding it as you can see and more will follow subsequently.

Keep deceiving yourself bro, until it's election day come back and tell me which northern state Lp wins election. It's either PDP or apc,it must be Muslims. Bookmark this.

1 Like

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Goddey18(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

Keep deceiving yourself bro, until it's election day come back and tell me which northern state Lp wins election. It's either PDP or apc,it must be Muslims. Bookmark this.

I didn't said there were moving to LP. But I'm happy you know there are behind PDP or NNPP.
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Jking20(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Goddey18:

I didn't said there were moving to LP. But I'm happy you know there are behind PDP or NNPP.

That's it, perhaps they prefer a muslim northern president bcoz they want to still be in power. And if so called religionists divide over their votes, I bet PDP will clinch it.
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Goddey18(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

That's it, perhaps they prefer a muslim northern president bcoz they want to still be in power. And if so called religionists divide over their votes, I bet PDP will clinch it.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by 2special(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Pls stop assuming, Yorubas are one.. if you dont want a yoruba man ..... you are free to vote for IPOB Obi or Fulani man Atiku

Yorubas are one meaning all the Yorubas are voting for him
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by 2special(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Wrong assumption from you too. How do you know the mind of million christian and even if he pick a Christian VP will you vote him the answer is No. So vote whoever you want and let others vote whoever they want.
Sure, go check my previous posts but now I will never support the same faith candidate
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by FreeStuffsNG: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2022
@OP. Asiwaju Tinubu is not careless. He had consulted widely even before announcing it and as soon as PDP went for a Northerner instead of choosing a southerner.

Those who are in the support base of Asiwaju remain committed and his choice of Sen. Shettima meets their expectations.

Luckily, only the SE is in the kitty of HE Atiku as usual. SS will be slugged out between PDP and APC while the main zones with the highest population and registered voters are in the kitty for Asiwaju. With Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Plateau and Nasarawa in APC NC is for Asiwaju and the biggest 3; NW, SW and NE locked down by PMB; Asiwaju and Shettima respectively, Asiwaju-Shettima is coasting home to victory.

It is all over for those whose only political strategy is hatred and bigotry because Asiwaju and Buhari are not from their tribe and religion.

May God bless Nigeria for ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Lovelive: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2022
You are not far from the truth because I am one of them.

Are you happy now.

Me and I remain Obidient.

khingTony:
Yeah, you read that right, a very huge percentage of the people that are currently speaking against Tinubu’s choice of Vice President never had the intentions to vote him. Should I tell you why I came to this conclusion?

The people that will pick a Tinubu over all other presidential candidates are the people that are either going to benefit from Tinubu’s presidency or the people that have decided to have their heads buried deep in the asshole of the Jabandit.

Those same set of people are still going to vote for him even if he cuts off their fingers, Those are the set of people that will still vote Buhari despite all his flaws and mistakes. They are the people that vote based on sentiments and affiliations.

Peace smiley
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Wisetrue99: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

Betrayed?? How??
You people doesn't even know how this works out. Politics is a game and most of you don't have an idea of it, choosing a Christian VP would've been his greatest mistake. Perhaps, Christian have a candidate which they're campaigning to be voted, for there's nothing he would've done that could buy their minds.

In this case, since Muslims can't support a Christian for President no matter what, he decided to buy their hearts before HE Atiku clinches it.
You are all hypocrites

So no Christian is good enough in the north

Is that what you and Tinubu are saying

Are you saying that the north hate the christians so much that they cannot present one to douse the tension

Hmmmm

If there is no chaos in this country during these moment, there will never be chaos again!
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Jking20(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

You are all hypocrites

So no Christian is good enough in the north

Is that what you and Tinubu are saying

Are you saying that the north hate the christians so much that they cannot present one to douse the tension

Hmmmm

If there is no chaos in this country during these moment, there will never be chaos again!

What are you saying?? Did you even read what I wrote?
I mean, the man has his choice let him bear the consequences. Perhaps Christian has a candidate that they're aiming to vote as a president. So what's really the problem of Christans on APC matter? I don't see the need why you people are worried over someone's matter.
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Honjoshy4u: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
What about those resigning from APC
After Salah break, eyes go clear.
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by eyeforeye(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
2special:

How do you come about that, do you know my group in church ni, you think we are all religious fanatic, I go to church with my brain not letting any pastor dictate my life. So please speak for yourself. We are campaigning for tinubu in the youth Wing, forget the media, it grassroot assignment.

1 Like

Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by Wisetrue99: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

What are you saying?? Did you even read what I wrote?
I mean, the man has his choice let him bear the consequences. Perhaps Christian has a candidate that they're aiming to vote as a president. So what's really the problem of Christans on APC matter? I don't see the need why you people are worried over someone's matter.
What is christian problem over what is happening in their country grin grin

I give up on you! Goodbye
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by 2special(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
eyeforeye:

How do you come about that, do you know my group in church ni, you think we are all religious fanatic, I go to church with my brain not letting any pastor dictate my life. So please speak for yourself. We are campaigning for tinubu in the youth Wing, forget the media, it grassroot assignment.
while in my own church, we're against Tinubu
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by eyeforeye(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
2special:
while in my own church, we're against Tinubu

Good, so don't generalise it like you know all the Christians. It is competence and good governance, not religion. Osinbajo didn't do anything to help the Christians, so why all the noise?
Re: Those Complaining About Tinubu’s VP Never Had Intentions To Vote Him by IamWonderful: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
You mean the unstable IPOB miscreants and cannibals that we already know where they belong?

(1) (Reply)

Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes / .. / Northern (Arewa) Song For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu & Kashim Shettima (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.