Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (662 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: .. by Seniorwriter(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jinsliga:
Good Evening, Nairaland family, Please i really need your help and assistance , I borrowed 25k three weeks ago from a loan app to take care of a pressing need in the family with the hope that I will get back the money before the time elapses and now they have been on my neck with threats here and there , they sent several messages to my contacts telling them I'm a thief and will be arrested

I explained to them I'll pay by month end but it hasn't really been easy on me ,I teach in a small private school and my salary is 14k . I'm honestly down and depressed and I just hope I don't think of suicide because these problems are getting hold of me. Please family I'll really be grateful if you can assist with anything at all. Your 200naira, 500 naira will go a long way for me please .

Sterling Bank
Onisobuana

What's the name of the app....post your ID so peeps can pay directly to them to help you offset it else forget any help.

Jinsliga:

Thanks for your wise advice . I really appreciate ..
Pinned.

Jinsliga:

Fairmoney is the name
I deleted the app from fears of arrest ,coz it's troubling my mental health anytime I see it
How can I get my ID ?
If I redownload the app will it still show?
So you can't remember what you registered with?....use the phone number or email you used on registering to retrieve your password on their website.
Gandollar:
The scammer don deactivate. grin
Big scammer I tell you....good radiance to bad rubbish...but you like vawulence o...LMAO.

@Seniorwriter

6 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seniorwriter:

What's the name of the app....post your ID so peeps can pay directly to them to help you offset it else forget any help.

@Seniorwriter

Fairmoney is the name
I deleted the app from fears of arrest ,coz it's troubling my mental health anytime I see it
How can I get my ID ?
If I redownload the app will it still show?
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Thanks for your wise advice . I really appreciate ..
Re: .. by Karemarealty288(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jinsliga:
Good Evening, Nairaland family, Please i really need your help and assistance , I borrowed 25k three weeks ago from a loan app to take care of a pressing need in the family with the hope that I will get back the money before the time elapses and now they have been on my neck with threats here and there , they sent several messages to my contacts telling them I'm a thief and will be arrested

I explained to them I'll pay by month end but it hasn't really been easy on me ,I teach in a small private school and my salary is 14k . I'm honestly down and depressed and I just hope I don't think of suicide because these problems are getting hold of me. Please family I'll really be grateful if you can assist with anything at all. Your 200naira, 500 naira will go a long way for me please .

Sterling Bank
Onisobuana

You don't need to pay back if they have defamed you. Just report then to the following

Plz forward the massage to

lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng

cpd@cbn.gov.ng

contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng

policepcruu@gmail.com

scam@efccnigeria.org

info@efccnigeria.org

consumer@ncc.gov.ng

info@icpc.gov.ng

info@nitda.gov.ng

info@icirnigeria.org

info@opdlagosstate.org

info@firstcentralcreditbureau.com

contact@fccpc.gov.ng

info@fccpc.gov.ng

report@specialfraudunit.org.ng

pro@specialfraudunit.org.ng

2 Likes

Re: .. by RealLordZeus(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Your pay is 14k and you collected a loan of 25k..

That's somehow

But I thought they have stop this defamation nonsense

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
I do menial small jobs and I thought I could get upto that amount in 3 weeks to pay back bro, never imagined it will turn out like this

RealLordZeus:
Your pay is 14k and you collected a loan of 25k..

That's somehow

But I thought they have stop this defamation nonsense
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Despite the defamation , I feel bad , I really want to pay back . It's all my fault not theirs.

Karemarealty288:

You don't need to pay back if they have defamed you. Just report then to the following

Plz forward the massage to

lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng

cpd@cbn.gov.ng

contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng

policepcruu@gmail.com

scam@efccnigeria.org

info@efccnigeria.org

consumer@ncc.gov.ng

info@icpc.gov.ng

info@nitda.gov.ng

info@icirnigeria.org

info@opdlagosstate.org

info@firstcentralcreditbureau.com

contact@fccpc.gov.ng

info@fccpc.gov.ng

report@specialfraudunit.org.ng

pro@specialfraudunit.org.ng

1 Like

Re: .. by Mike1stSon: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2022

[quote author=Seniorwriter post=115053989]

Kindly do what this guy said, if you're not a scammer.

You guys should stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: .. by bhmw(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fairmoney don't defame...they only report to Credit bureau... they don't even threaten people.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
That is what I thought before I took the loan

bhmw:
Fairmoney don't defame...they only report to Credit bureau... they don't even threaten people.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
So far
No one has sent anything at all
cry cry
Re: .. by bhmw(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am still saying it that fairmoney don't defame. I am owing them about 90,000 over 3 weeks. I am paying in bits. They don't call contacts.

Thanks and good night.

1 Like

Re: .. by gbolah1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
I think this guy is a scammer, he just wanted to play on people intelligent, fair money is even one of the most responsible among those online borrower's, even if they call your line n you aren't the one that pick your calls, they will not inform whoever pick, that you are owe them, talklesss of calling people on yourbehave, If u talk of other online platforms, i can agree with you,
if truly you are owing, re-download it back n denied the access to your contact n location when u sign inn,they will ask u if you want to permit them to have access to your contact, photo, etc,
get your ID number n post it hear. I will help you clear the debt immediately, but if you didnt I will appeal to everybody not to pay money to the account you provided, that's mean you are a scammer, some of them even go extra mile in getting pos person account number, once someone said he had pay inn, they will go n meet the pos person n collect it.
so if you are sure, do what we say now n we will help you out immediately
Re: .. by Gandollar(f): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jinsliga:
I do menial small jobs and I thought I could get upto that amount in 3 weeks to pay back bro, never imagined it will turn out like this

Oga go rest.

Fairmoney won't give you 25k loan with a monthly income of N14k.

Next..
Re: .. by Gandollar(f): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jinsliga:
So far
No one has sent anything at all
cry cry
You are very stupid!
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Your useless family and yourself is stupid

Gandollar:
You are very stupid!
Re: .. by Gandollar(f): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jinsliga:
Your useless family and yourself is stupid

Your Mumu na follow come.
Small scam you no fit arrange grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Goat .. That's why your generation is broke and useless

Gandollar:
Your Mumu na follow come.
Small scam you no fit arrange grin
Re: .. by Gandollar(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jinsliga:
Goat .. That's why your generation is broke and useless

Shaa we won't give you shishi grin
Re: .. by Gandollar(f): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
The scammer don deactivate. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman / Throwback: Buhari Crushes Jonathan In Online Poll Prior Election 2015. / Ayu: Primate Ayodele Releases Fresh Prophecy, Advises Atiku, Cautions Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.