Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) (3694 Views)

SE Vs SW Nigeria Out Of School Children-Statisense / Photo: IQ Of US Voters Vs NG Voters / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by DMerciful(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Things are changing, the era of rigging which you call structure is dying.

Non Lagos indigenes makes up 50% of Lagos! And they're registered
helinues:

Are the non indegenes registered voters in Lagos state up to 500k?

You guys have been miscalculating.

If Obi received 60% of Edo state votes, please what % would Atiku and Tinubu get?

Is LP having Senator, house of Reps or state assembly members in Edo state that will make Obi to receive 60% of the votes?
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by Ddokie: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Then if that should be the case, Obi should forget about getting 5% of the votes from the SW and the entire north

There is nothing you can do about the SW voters. There are many many cerebral minds in the SW (the 5 states not counting Lagos) who would always prefer competence to BS. Coupled with the fact that PDP has its structure in every SW state.

Tinubu will win the SW quite alright, but the percentage is the issue.

Long story short, if Tinubu does not win the north, he cant win the elections.

So channel all your campaign to arewa twitter since dem no rate you for the main APC campaign train, and not many northerners are on nairaland.

Alternatively, you guys should go and start building your army of destruction and rigging headed by MC. If the God of heaven permits you guys to succeed, you can have it.
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by helinues: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Things are changing, the era of rigging which you call structure is dying.

Non Lagos indigenes makes up 50% of Lagos! And they're registered

I might have confused you with all my analysis.

No confusion just the reality.. go through it and re do your calculations
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by MetaPhysical: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
VoteObi2023:

No politician has ever won the South without the SE since the 4th republic and no politician has ever won the election losing his zone.

There is no way Tinubu can be president without winning the South and he can't win the South without SE votes.

Without SE votes, you will need MB and Northern Christian votes to compensate for that.

That's was what made Buhari President. He won his region convincely, and got swing votes from NC.

If Tinubu loses the South (zone) which is very likely, he will need to win SW, NW, NE and NC OVERWHELMINGLY.

Both of us know it's not possible.

Tinubu needs Igbos to win, but Buhari doesn't because he had his zone on lockdown and even it at, he won with only 3 million votes after a lot of underaged voting.

With the BVAS and absence of incidence forms, the North will never churn out that high numbers again

Buhari is not contesting so leave him out.

Tinubu will win NW, NE, NC and SW and satisfy 2/3rd requirement nationwide.

Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa are definite wins for APC. Tinubu will secure majority wins for NC zone.

Yobe, Borno, Gombe, are sure win for APC.
Tinubu will get majority win for NE zone.

Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, sure win for APC. Tinubu will get majority win for NW.

Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos are certain for APC. Tinubu will get majority win in SW.

What else do you want?
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by adeola538: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Atiku wont ever get 5% in the SS or SE. Know this and know peace.Atiku wont ever get 5% in the SS or SE. Know this and know peace....
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by VoteObi2023: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Buhari is not contesting so leave him out.

Tinubu will win NW, NE, NC and SW and satisfy 2/3rd requirement nationwide.

Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa are definite wins for APC. Tinubu will secure majority wins for NC zone.

Yobe, Borno, Gombe, are sure win for APC.
Tinubu will get majority win for NE zone.

Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, sure win for APC. Tinubu will get majority win for NW.

Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos are certain for APC. Tinubu will get majority win in SW.

What else do you want?
You never win South na North you wan to win?

cheesy

Yoruba Moslem can never win NW. They only vote hardliners. Tinubu can never win Atiku in NE.

Travel una no go gree.

Which MiddleBelt?

grin
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by Smoke55: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, I get am before no be property. Let's talk about the current number is registered voters and collected PVC per region per state.

Leaving in old glory is delusional
so those people that have old PVC ain't going to vote with it?

Ish!! I thought you are better than this..

Are you sure you no the meaning of PVC?
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by endy69: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make una use this energy dey sensitize una ppl make more ppl turn up. This election I see Atiku winning except Wike bloc collapse for Tinubu and Kwankwaso follow suit but as it stands, Tinubu would find it difficult getting 25% in SE and SS without Wike except Wike go quietly work for APC and that is why I still feel that Atiku made a mistake by picking Okowa by now them for don finish election. NC na PDP, NE still PDP NW contest especially Kano and Kastina. I see Tinubu winning Kastina but not with the margin Buhari used. Tinubu may still win Borno. Atiku should focus more on SE and SS because of Obi and Kaduna we all know what will happen
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by MetaPhysical: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
VoteObi2023:

You never win South na North you wan to win?

cheesy

Yoruba Moslem can never win NW. They only vote hardliners. Tinubu can never win Atiku in NE.

Travel una no go gree.

Which MiddleBelt?

grin

Ok. Let me test your political literacy.

If you were an APC Governor in NW would you want a supporting APC administration in Aso Rock...or you would prefer to put your opposition, PDP, in? grin
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by MetaPhysical: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Shame on you. Why didn't you register in your potopoto region?

Simon Ekpa has placed a bounty on your flat head, Nyanmiri

INEC should schedule presidential election to coincide on Monday with Simon Ekpa's sit-at-home mandate. grin grin
Re: Anambra voters Vs SW Voters (2015 and 2019) by dmostcheerful(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Borno's votes would cancel all the 5 SE states votes.

The 2019 figures for any party in SE won5 repeat itself as the votes would be shared between Obi and Atiku, same as SS States

Can Obi get 60% of votes in Anambra in 2023?

Are you a learner
I am beating my chest to it, Obi will go home with 95% Anambra state vote.
Infact the 5% would have been rigged in.
Anambra is my state and I can assure that, even Imo state that is hope Uzodinma's state Obi will get 80%>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luxurious Living In Abuja - Maitama Heights / Is Oil Really That Important To Our Economy / Female Brazilian Students Refused To Sleep In Unilag's Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.