Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (43822 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by AlphaTaikun: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
DesChyko:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu travels multiple times every year to the United States of America and yet these simpletons keep recycling these false allegations that he is a drug baron. If he ever was, the U.S. would have gotten him arrested long ago and thrown into jail. He regularly interacts with members of the U.S. Government.

It is time to stop this repeated defamation of Tinubu's image near every election cycle by a section of Nigeria who are ethnic bigots! There is a digital trail or records of the fake news they and their paid trolls have been posting online despite being corrected time and time again!

It is NOW time to launch a MAJOR sting operation to arrest all the idiots posting all these fake NEWS wherever they are in the world. They should NOT be forgiving until they get to jail. It is Tinubu's and his grown up children's inability to get these people arrested that has led to people thinking that they can defame this man with IMPUNITY and it has had a DEVASTATING EFFECT on his image but it is NOT too late to correct it. This is the Social Media age and bad news travels fast. Silence is no MORE the best answer for a fool! Tinubu and his Tinubu's Media Team need to know that.

IP addresses and other advanced methods will be used to fish these kids and simpletons out for punishment in the courts of law.

I hate it when people lie and criminally mislead the public online and offline!

Below is Asiwaju Tinubu's private plane that he got over 16 years that he uses to regularly fly to the United States.

Even the Japanese Parliament has passed into law major punishments for those who engage in online insults and harrassment which have led to the death of a prominent Japanese TV star in 2020. It is time for Nigeria to do the same thing like Japan, this time, with a little more harsher punishment. There is a precedent in Japan for Nigeria to copy because Nigerian cyberspace has become so toxic for many folks with fake news flying around. No country should EVER allow this kind of thing which can lead to a major Civil War. The BBC even did a report in the online and offline "fake news industry" in Nigeria and the need to ALWAYS FACT-CHECK.

Read more here:
==> https://www.nairaland.com/7214621/japan-makes-online-insults-punishable

Enough said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by MrCEO69(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
PointZerom:

Will you keep kwayet?

Sue then let him sue… you can also ask in ur whatsapp group admin what u intend to reply with… make una cook stew..:

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by HBB1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oga go to the Fvcking hell and leave my mention alone if you are too dense upstairs to comprehend my post!

You can't hold a logical conversation without swearing and throwing a tantrum?
cheesy

Shows how crude you are.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by MrCEO69(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu travels multiple times every year to the United States of America and yet these simpletons keep recycling these false allegations that he is a drug baron. If he ever was, the U.S. would have gotten him arrested long ago and thrown into jail. He regularly interacts with members of the U.S. Government.

It is time to stop this repeated defamation of Tinubu's image by a section of Nigeria who are ethnic bigots! There is a digital trail or records of the fake news they and their paid trolls have been posting online despite being corrected time and time again!

It is NOW time to launch a MAJOR sting operation to arrest all the idiots posting all these fake NEWS wherever they are in the world. They should NOT be forgiving until they get to jail. It is Tinubu's and his grown up children's inability to get these people arrested that has led to people thinking that they can defame this man with IMPUNITY and it has had a DEVASTATING EFFECT on his image but it is NOT too late to correct it. This is the Social Media age and bad news travels fast. Silence is no MORE the best answer for a fool! Tinubu and his Tinubu's Media Team need to know that.

IP addresses and other advanced methods will be used to fish these kids and simpletons out for punishment in the courts of law.

Below is Asiwaju Tinubu's private plane that he got over 16 years that he uses to regularly fly to the United State.

Even the Japan Parliament has passed into law major punishements for those who engage in online insults. It is time for Nigeria to do the same thing like Japan.
We all know when you give the US something they tend to let you go or better still reduce ur punishment. let me should u what Ur evil father did. Hope u are ready to deny him and accept the light. You guys can also sue you know.

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by MrCEO69(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

It is time to stop this repeated defamation of Tinubu's image by a section of Nigeria who are ethnic bigots! There is a digital trail or records of the fake news they and their paid trolls have been posting online despite being corrected time and time again!

Below is Asiwaju Tinubu's private plane that he got over 16 years that he uses to regularly fly to the United State.

Even the Japan Parliament has passed into law major punishements for those who engage in online insults. It is time for Nigeria to do the same thing like Japan.

Online insult. Yeah and we should also take china stand on killing any corrupt politicians and ur evil father wouldn’t be alive today.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ChoCho54(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
HBB1:

You can't hold a logical conversation without swearing and throwing a tantrum?
cheesy

Shows how crude you are.
I will rather swathe you violently against the wall than attempt a logical conversation with a zombie who's high on fermented agbado and cassava.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by MrCEO69(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Even the Japanese Parliament has passed into law major punishments for those who engage in online insults and harrassment which have led to the death of a prominent Japanese TV star in 2020. It is time for Nigeria to do the same thing like Japan, this time, with a little more harsher punishment. There is a precedent in Japan for Nigeria to copy because Nigerian cyberspace has become so toxic for many folks with fake news flying around. No country should EVER allow this kind of thing which can lead to a major Civil War. The BBC even did a report in the online and offline "fake news industry" in Nigeria and the need to ALWAYS FACT-CHECK.

Read more here:
==> https://www.nairaland.com/7214621/japan-makes-online-insults-punishable

Enough said!

Anybody wey challenge their evil father is term and ethic bigot even their own brothers they disown. Hahaha so David is Igbo now… Whobis more of an enthic bigot than Emi lo kun . Shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by omohayek: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
MrCEO69:

If you really wanted this… you could have seen everything in the write up but keep playing yourself.
Stop blowing hot air and provide the actual link, not some blurry pixels that could have been the work of some kook playing around in Photoshop. Why can't you just paste the damned link if it's so easily obtainable from your shitty JPEG?

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by omohayek: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
syntekelite:

Looking for link..a case before year 2000.. obvious you are naive.. were there electronic case files back then? No there werent,thats why the screenshot was in paper format...[/b]hence the degradation..the docket shows the case file number,name of judge,and name of court and year of said lawsuit.. na me go help you paste link.. i did my own research to get the document.. was the document sealed?? Moreover the case was about why he forfeited the money traced to his account which was transferred to him by a convicted drug kingpin in chicago.. tinubu was never convicted of anything but the fact remains he laundered proceeds of drug trafficking hence the forfeiture.. i deal in facts not just to dey support blindly cos of whatever you stand to gain..

More ridiculous rubbish. I was actually living in the USA in 2000, and yes, [b]there were electronic records even then
! Furthermore, American government bodies digitise their archives, so you can also search for records from before the internet era. You have absolutely zero excuse for failing to provide a link to the electronic archives, or at least a LexisNexis case reference others can search (I bet you'd never even heard of LexisNexis before this moment).

You're just another liar who thinks he can fool the world into swallowing his brazen lies by pushing the same old doctored JPEGs again and again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Liamm(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
It is how Mynd44 hurriedly put out a disclaimer grin. You can't launder Tinubu's image forever bro.

You can do better grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by simongonner: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish from Hundeyin as usual. This same propaganda that failed in the past is dead on arrival. This same idiot was telling his foolish supporters on Twitter some days ago that he was 100% sure Tinubu never graduated from Chicago state university, that propaganda has failed and he has moved to another one.

We’ve asked them severally to produce records of Tinubu’s criminal conviction without success. In 2003, the US government issued a statement clearly stating that Tinubu has no criminal record in the country. The link is still very active from the 2003 publication. So, David and his obituarists should come up with something else, this one don cut long time ago.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-22/presidential-hopefuls-in-nigeria-can-t-shake-graft-allegations
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Tundex911: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Noted
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Wantedmiller: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Sue him for what? Can’t you see David himself clearly refused to mention Tinubu or MKO’s name in the publication? He knew the entire story is hogwash and decided to protect himself from legal liability by not mentioning names. If he is sure of what he’s talking about, he should have mentioned Tinubu and MKO’s name fully in the report.

Baba, he even mentioned Tinubu Twitter handle on Twitter!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Prinxzona10: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
another1:

With your position in the forum, you are not suppose to always taking side in every issue.

That guy is a very big disgrace to this forum and the mods entirely,a very tribalist bigot,a religious extremist and seun still leave him here,that's how low this forum have become...
Lastly,his presidential candidate would never become a President of Nigeria whether they like it or not because I don't see any reason why a reasonable and sensible human being would have the temerity to be supporting APC or Tinubu out of ignorant imposed through financial inducement, ethnical and religious sentiments at this destructive state of Nigeria..
I rest my case.....Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by HBB1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
I will rather swathe you violently against the wall than attempt a logical conversation with a zombie who's high on fermented agbado and cassava.

Oh dear!

cheesy

...and this is how you want to campaign for Peter Obi?

It is a shame really!

If you see me in person, I am sure you won't make a sound.
Thank God for Social Media sha
grin

Anyway, enjoy!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Liamm(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
omenka:
Exactly. Nothing new here, same ol' shit, just a different day. grin

One thing I love about Buhari and Tinubu is their fascinating ability to ignore noise and distractions and simply focus on their goals.

Hundeyin just enrolled, before him FFK and Reno were there for years. He should "go and verify". grin
you quoting seunmsg reminds me of two young lads devoid of reasoning whose egos have been totally bruised and boxed at a corner patting each other's back in consolation grin

Request for a payrise dawg. Your job's about to become a bit difficult grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Didijiji:
MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS UNITED NIGERIA EXCEPT APC WANTS TO FINALLY END NIGERIA.

They have dared Christians in Nigeria and we have acknowledged that appropriately

Tinibu will soon go..

So we don't need him
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by MrCEO69(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
omohayek:

Stop blowing hot air and provide the actual link, not some blurry pixels that could have been the work of some kook playing around in Photoshop. Why can't you just paste the damned link if it's so easily obtainable from your shitty JPEG?
The article itself have verifiable sources and link attached to them but no… i have to spoon feed you… well there is no reason for that. your mind is made up.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ChoCho54(f): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
HBB1:

Oh dear!

cheesy

...and this is how you want to campaign for Peter Obi?

It is a shame really!

If you see me in person, I am sure you won't make a sound.
Thank God for Social Media sha
grin

Anyway, enjoy!

Online millionaire grin

You can't cow me grin

Your candidate is a defective one!

This election is between Peter Obi and Atiku!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by MrColdsweat: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ckonnet:
I dey tell people say igbo just enter the business, yorubas where the forerunners b4 everywhere cast. They enter politics with enough money. Late former ogun senator comes to mind.
Kash-amu
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Prinxzona10: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Amotekun777:

Guy, you're a great example and product of the flawed Nigerian system. How you're employed to handle such a strategic position at Nairaland baffles not only me, but >80% of members on here.

What David Hundeyin have done here is nothing short of excellent yet, ignorant pple like you that undeservingly self-elevate themselves to a high pedestal have been corrupted by the society.

Baba, abeg be reasonable and objective for once and STOP spewing nonsense as usual!

What you've to know is that all these Tinubu's urchins possesses one primitive mindset that equate them as a very lowlifers,suffering from a very inferiority complex compounded with a Stockholm syndrome and the most part of it,is that even the so called educated illiterates among them,reason below a trained animal...
That miscreant you quoted don't suppose to be anything called mod here buh i'm not surprised because even the owner of this particular forum also possesses the same kind of mindset buh in an advanced level whilst he's been showing his ugly color in full lately.
We will see if their evil will triumph over good and if their demi god will overcome the will of the sanely good Nigerians with conscience....
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Didijiji: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Tinibu will soon go..

So we don't need him
That oldie
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by DesChyko: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

It is NOW time to launch a MAJOR sting operation to arrest all the idiots posting all these fake NEWS wherever they are in the world.

Is David Hundeyin in hiding? If not, ensure that this call to order reach appropriate quarters so that action can be taken.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by HBB1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Online millionaire grin

You can't cow me grin

Your candidate is a defective one!

This election is between Peter Obi and Atiku!

My candidate?
grin

What candidate?

Na wao!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by googlepikins: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
2016easy2017:

Wait till one day he would call your dad a drug barron

Ok

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by louismariae(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Sue him for what? Can’t you see David himself clearly refused to mention Tinubu or MKO’s name in the publication? He knew the entire story is hogwash and decided to protect himself from legal liability by not mentioning names. If he is sure of what he’s talking about, he should have mentioned Tinubu and MKO’s name fully in the report.

You obviously didn't read the complete article. He called his name and backed it up with credible evidence. He was absolutely sure

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by igbsam(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish from Hundeyin as usual. This same propaganda that failed in the past is dead on arrival. This same idiot was telling his foolish supporters on Twitter some days ago that he was 100% sure Tinubu never graduated from Chicago state university, that propaganda has failed and he has moved to another one.

We’ve asked them severally to produce records of Tinubu’s criminal conviction without success. In 2003, the US government issued a statement clearly stating that Tinubu has no criminal record in the country. The link is still very active from the 2003 publication. So, David and his obituarists should come up with something else, this one don cut long time ago.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

Even with documents and evidences. Omo, no redemption for una mumurity o

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ChoCho54(f): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
HBB1:

My candidate?
grin

What candidate?

Na wao!
Agbadorian!
Gerrarrahia mahn !
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Yankee101: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Then another politician said to have ties to international drug trafficking would successfully run for president in Nigeria on a controversial all-Muslim ticket in 1993.

MKO Abiola

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
2016easy2017:

You want Obi. Why then are you so desperate about Tinubu

Because affliction CANNOT rise up a second time on this country.

We must expose him for the criminal he is and ensure he does not destroy what little is left of this country’s future.

Any youth supporting that man or any of his ilk needs to get their head checked.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Minime10(f): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerians truly deserves the kind of leaders they got.
Since it is a confirmed drug Lord they want as a president, good luck to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.