Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (43824 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by kayjay69(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2022
No surprises from this report. In Nigeria in the 70s and 80s, the fact is alot of so-called rich men who have difficulty filling in the gap as to the actual source of their wealth made their money from one or more of the following - drugs, oil bunkering, stolen money from politics, money laundering. They then invest the profit from these ventures into other legal businesses.

The actual report upon which this story is based has been in circulation for quite some time now but politicians know they can always count on the stupidity and forgetfulness of Nigerians. It is actually why they run policies to keep you hungry, wretched and frustrated afterall such a man would only comply and not ask pertinent questions.

A plea bargain does mean an admission of guilt. It does not mean he cannot travel to the USA. Also, it is easy to see why he got a slap on the wrist, the man is an obvious plant of the American government, a mole, and historically speaking we know how that tends to work out for African countries. He is not the only one by the way, alot of our so-called leaders with dual citizenship are foreign moles. It's not so hard to see why they will never get persecuted for the numerous properties and stolen wealth they stash abroad despite these countries having hard laws against such.

Judging by the mood of this thread, I am not surprised one bit. I have said here on more than one occasion, we often blame the leaders for the mess that we are in but Nigerians are also the architects of their own misfortune. The poor in Nigeria don't know any better, every election cycle is an opportunity for them to get free gifts. The middle class in Nigeria are just a bunch of opportunistic hustlers aiming at all cost to hit it overnight and become like the rich.

We are never going to get ourselves out of this mess. Our society has failed. Our morals and values, if we had any at all, has failed us. We no longer have any sense of wrong and right. Nigeria is a f***ing jungle where anyone can get away with anything. And I am afraid to say but it is what it is. We all collectively made this bed and we will lie in it for sure. Whenever we decide we want to be truly free, is the time we are free indeed. By we, I mean a sizeable number of people and by free I mean when we actually start giving a f*** instead of coming on nairaland to bleat and b****ing.

No one is coming to save us and things are not going to improve for the majority of Nigerians. The issues we have are deeper than meets the eye and if you are in government or know people who are, you will understand fully why I am so pessimistic about the future of this country. $10,000/barrel oil price cannot save our economy with the number of leeches we have in government. We, as a people, have never had a true say in how we want to be governed or how we should coexist if at all we intend to.

Tinubu's candidacy is just one of the many symptoms that has plagued us but how we got here was through years upon years of ignorance, stupidity and sheer wickedness. Be honest, the average Nigerian is no different from the average Nigerian leader and it is not a surprise that we find ourselves in the mess that is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Slynation(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Fira09:

Be sincere, you are on the sides of TINUBU every now and then.
Don't mind him...See the way he came out to defend his boss, But if this news has anything to do with Peter Obi, he wouldn't even verify before he push to FP...
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

But this entire story just like his NASCO tale is flawed.

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this
Mark my words, David Hundeyin ll love to regret this write up.
He has written lies to the extent of dragging Abiola into his hunt for Tinubu.
Is there any Igboman reading this? David Hundeyin your son as bitten more than he can chew.
I personally is vexed with his lies.
When they start writing very well about Peter Obi, no one should cry.
Igbos v one nasty thing. You ll want to do them favour. But they ll annoy you and make you withdraw that favour.
David Hundeyin ll suffer more than Nnamdi Kanu. Just cos of this write up. The werey no even respect the dead MKO.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by GloriousGbola: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Allegations and nothing but allegations. Hundeyin should have produced evidence of Tinubu being convicted and serving jail time, but instead, he brings allegations and nothing more. He should rest and pray Tinubu doesn't sue for him slander.

This is what I was saying today on a different platform.

American federal law enforcement who are in an awful hurry to jail people for drug related crimes. Yet in this saga Tinubu was never even arrested. No handcuffs, no indictment, nothing.

I went the extra step to research the lawfirm that defended him. The particular Lawyers cv is criminal law, but nothing drug related.

It's just a lot of smoke and mirrors.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Born2Breed(f): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2022
Where did his daughters get such hoooge sum to buy houses.

Imagine drug barons as president,gov of lagos and ogun and speaker.

These people will turn Nigeria to Mexico.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Born2Breed(f): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Fira09:

Be sincere, you are on the sides of TINUBU every now and then.

They have always been. Not just him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Born2Breed(f): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Holymann(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2022
seunmsg:

If there is conclusive proof that the money is linked to narcotics, they won’t enter into any plea bargain with him.

You get offered a plea deal no matter the amount of evidence against you.

People who are sure of their innocence reject it, why didn't he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.