Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (43821 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by obinto: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Sue him for what? Can’t you see David himself clearly refused to mention Tinubu or MKO’s name in the publication? He knew the entire story is hogwash and decided to protect himself from legal liability by not mentioning names. If he is sure of what he’s talking about, he should have mentioned Tinubu and MKO’s name fully in the report.
Oga click on the link below the story and read the full expose. names were mentioned including MKO, Tinubu, Tinubu's 22 and 24 year old kids who bought houses in NY for 2.4 million dollars each. Pictures and US public records were shared. Don't be lazy, just read. Its in the Open.

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by OutOnBail(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish from Hundeyin as usual. This same propaganda that failed in the past is dead on arrival. This same idiot was telling his foolish supporters on Twitter some days ago that he was 100% sure Tinubu never graduated from Chicago state university, that propaganda has failed and he has moved to another one.

We’ve asked them severally to produce records of Tinubu’s criminal conviction without success. In 2003, the US government issued a statement clearly stating that Tinubu has no criminal record in the country. The link is still very active from the 2003 publication. So, David and his obituarists should come up with something else, this one don cut long time ago.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

you skipped this?

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Gentlerespect76: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Sue him for what? Can’t you see David himself clearly refused to mention Tinubu or MKO’s name in the publication? He knew the entire story is hogwash and decided to protect himself from legal liability by not mentioning names. If he is sure of what he’s talking about, he should have mentioned Tinubu and MKO’s name fully in the report.

What do you mean he didn't mention Tinubu, Seun?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by OutOnBail(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
You de reply person who no get sense and has decided to be fool.ish. He probably didn't read it yet defending nonsense as usual

NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is an international drug cartel criminal

He was cleared because he bargained to let go of all the money he made from the drug business and forfeit them to the U.S government

We will make a thread on that so Nigerians will know how hardened of a criminal idiot that Tinubu is..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by fombi: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Honestly is there anything good about Tinubu? The man is a bag of dried smelly shiiiiit.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by OutOnBail(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
You clearly missed or chose to ignore the 47 page doc included. You don't even need to see that for the evidence you looking for

Rilwayne001:
I was really reading and expecting something convincing, but ended up disappointed, as it’s just the usual blabbing. One would think he has a damning evidence to nail Tinubu to the drug issue, but I see he veered off and start to talk about the alleged remuneration he got from Deloitte. I mean that’s not even the bone of contention for which the title of this article signifies.

Hundenyin understands too well that most people on Twitter are ignorant and he really understands the assignment of giving them what they like to eat and masturbate on.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by joe54: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Useless druggie.
His hands have never been clean.
And FOOLISH YOUTHS LIKE SEUN ARE SUPPORTING HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by luluman: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

But this entire story just like his NASCO tale is flawed.

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this
If David touched you go ahead and say it but to say "southwest " is a dumb thing. Who told you every south westerner share your opinion on the names involved?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by luluman: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bomboiy:
Nigerians must stand up and reject this drug dealing lunatic called Tinubu.

keep religion and ethnicity aside and ask yourself if Tinubu is the right man for the job. Nobody can say anything good about Tinubu, there is nothing good about this man.
Stop being liar. He gives money to the people and that's one good thing.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by cuteralph101(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this
https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2jqi9omh8/illinois-northern-district-court/usa-v-acct-263226700-et-al/

Please don't be unfortunate. There is 47 page legal document about the case

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by luluman: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
but if he is bashing Obi now una go hail am?......
Oga use your brain if you get evidence against him bring them up now.you just talk.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by HBB1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Agbadorian!
Gerrarrahia mahn !

Since you have chosen to be silly and bigoted, I have to say this.

I and at least a Hundred people I know support Obi.

It is not about tribe or religion for us.

Despite this, I will not insult peoole who do not support him.
It is uncouth and of very poor taste!

You my friend can do much better, buy hey-ho...
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by syntekelite(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
omohayek:

More ridiculous rubbish. I was actually living in the USA in 2000, and yes, there were electronic records even then! Furthermore, American government bodies digitise their archives, so you can also search for records from before the internet era. You have absolutely zero excuse for failing to provide a link to the electronic archives, or at least a LexisNexis case reference others can search (I bet you'd never even heard of LexisNexis before this moment).

You're just another liar who thinks he can fool the world into swallowing his brazen lies by pushing the same old doctored JPEGs again and again.

Forget your you live in the usa gimmick..it wont fool people like me who dont care about such bragado... There were no court electronic records accessible by everyone till 1999 before said year you have to go to particular courts districts to use their computer to access or order via phone most cases you access through private law firms for a fee..stop with your false egoistical lies.. stop trying to save face when you caught in a lie..no one cares if you lived in mars.. a fact is a fact .. a fact can be checked anywhere on the web... It was after 1999 that electronic court records could be checked by any tom,dick and harry as long as you register with the right organisation that archives such and to access the court case you pay a fee... the jpeg you claim is being recycled is a paper archive sourced for directly from the court archive by investigative journalists..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Wwwq: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ChoCho54(f): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
HBB1:

Since you have chosen to be silly and bigoted, I have to say this.

I and at least a Hundred people I know support Obi.

It is not about tribe or religion for us.

Despite this, I will not insult peoole who do not support him.
It is uncouth and of very poor taste!

You my friend can do much better, buy hey-ho...

Abeg getat!

To hell with you and whomever you support.!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by naturefellow(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wonderful

So also is this writing.

alaye, rest!

You're actually not worthy of being a moderator, on account of your open bias, which is moreso on the wrong side. Portrays you as an individual with effed up moral compass. Low budget propagandist. Emefiele lite!

If the story is not in your favour, go be a journalist and write your account, for us to read too.

Keep living in denial. Whatever comes from David Hundeyin is always false to you and your likes. I hope you see the light someday. Well, that's needless prayer for BATs.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Udemzy05: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
you don't need someone to tell you

I need you to tell me.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Udemzy05: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Would you have said that if he was talking about Tinubu?

Learn to be tolerant, imagine how much hate people spew about the Yoruba on a Yoruba man's forum and he has not deemed it to kick them out.

That's tolerance not folly, my dear.. I know how many forums I have been kicked out for sharing a contrary view online.

Mynd has the right to his own personal opinion... Let him be

Yoruba man forum?

Do you know the number of topics created on this forum?
Is it only a Yoruba man that is contributing to the growth of this forum?

He should turn it to a blog then and upload only Yoruba content.

You know how many times I we've been ban on this forum for sharing a contrary view here too?

Most nairalanders have more than 2 monikers you know why?
Cos of ban so say something else and if you have nothing reasonable to post, rest.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by pedestal82(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
So this topic does not deserve front page or what?
A topic on 10 pages still not on front page of nairaland. Seun is our senior tribal warrior.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Eluala(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is damning. How do we end up eulogizing criminals and bandits to go into power and end up calling on God to help us?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by PlayerMeji: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
You see your life? This una bold face denial and downplay of facts to suit your purpose are you people's greatest undoing.

The same way you claim Lagos to be a no man's land is what you are doing here.

So because you are creating threads and contents for free here automatically means no one owns the forum

Yeye dey smell

Udemzy05:

Yoruba man forum?

Do you know the number of topics created on this forum?
Is it only a Yoruba man that is contributing to the growth of this forum?

He should turn it to a blog then and upload only Yoruba content.

You know how many times I we've been ban on this forum for sharing a contrary view here too?

Most nairalanders have more than 2 monikers you know why?
Cos of ban so say something else and if you have nothing reasonable to post, rest.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Udemzy05: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You see your life? This una bold face denial and downplay of facts to suit your purpose are you people's greatest undoing.

The same way you claim Lagos to be a no man's land is what you are doing here.

So because you are creating threads and contents for free here automatically means no one owns the forum

Yeye dey smell

You well so? When me and you don talk about Lagos being a no mans land for the post wey you quote?

You get comprehension problem and no be my fault.

You said it's a Yoruba man forum and I'm telling you that it is not only the Yoruba man that contributed to the growth of this forum,if he wanted to do it alone,he should have turn it it a blog or website,tell me the last time that Yoruba man created a topic?
Do you know how many topics are being created on a daily basis here?
How many did he create in a day?

Scroll down and read the disclaimer at the bottom of this forum.

The owner have never come out to say it's a Yoruba forum so shove your useless opinion into your anus.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by higgs: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
A drug dealer is warming up to become our president. It is well.I will satisfy my conscience by voting against him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by NdakoIb(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2022
DesChyko:

I know understand this write up. Infact, I am not fitting understanding.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by boxypane(m): 1:57am On Jul 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish from Hundeyin as usual. This same propaganda that failed in the past is dead on arrival. This same idiot was telling his foolish supporters on Twitter some days ago that he was 100% sure Tinubu never graduated from Chicago state university, that propaganda has failed and he has moved to another one.

We’ve asked them severally to produce records of Tinubu’s criminal conviction without success. In 2003, the US government issued a statement clearly stating that Tinubu has no criminal record in the country. The link is still very active from the 2003 publication. So, David and his obituarists should come up with something else, this one don cut long time ago.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html
Dey here dey insult people that has anything against any of these candidates. At the end, whilst they wine and dine, you’d have made unnecessary enemies because of your inability to tackle issues constructively. As far as I am concerned, these red flags are just too much on one person.
A country should not be governed by turn by turn basis, this no be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by mycar: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2022
What's going on here?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by SaiOba: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2022
So? Is that the reason of closing this thread
Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York
and redirecting everyone to this as if they are of the same subject.. You guys are truly baised .
Mynd44:

I am not taking sides actually.

Investigations have shown that the drug indictedment is false as the FBI itself have denied that it happened.

So it is me clearing the air.

I just read a thread now where AIT alluded to it in 2015, Tinubu took them to court and won. AIT ended up apologizing.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Aystarz: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Kog45:
Hundeyjn is a scam and pity Nigerians do listening to social media fraudsters like Kperogi,Sowore and Hundeyjn.

I'd rather listen to the aforementioned, barring Sowore, than listen to an urchin trying to defend his thieving principal.
Take note : Not everybody thinks the way you urchins do. Your vision is clearly blurred when seeing things.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Aystarz: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2022
SaiOba:
So? Is that the reason of closing this thread
Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York
and redirecting everyone to this as if they are of the same subject.. You guys are truly baised .

I've always known. I just wonder why Seun kept him this long as a mod.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by SaiOba: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2022
So? Is that the reason of closing this thread Hundeyin:Tinubu's Daughters Paid $2.1M & $2.45M For Apartments In New York and redirecting everyone to this as if they are of the same subject.. You guys are truly baised .
Mynd44:

I am not taking sides actually.

Investigations have shown that the drug indictedment is false as the FBI itself have denied that it happened.

So it is me clearing the air.

I just read a thread now where AIT alluded to it in 2015, Tinubu took them to court and won. AIT ended up apologizing.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by walefresh3(m): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2022
He no go better for the moderator that banned me....

If u like ban me again... I repeat am .. he no go better for u....

Nyamiri miscreants I am back for your....
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by SaiOba: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Am very sure Seun is aware of his doings.

Aystarz:

I've always known. I just wonder why Seun kept him this long as a mod.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.