Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,315 members, 7,853,468 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar (7972 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Risentouch(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Gerrard59:

Shey na to slam heads five times daily, wear three-quarter shorts and tie hijab?

E no go hard na.

You should worry about that, and stop crying to me
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2022
cc: Mynd44 & Mukina2

Biko, push this thread to the front page. grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Nna men you be prophet o
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:
With this analysis, wherever Tinubu’s chances are higher, Peter Obi’s are lower and vice-versa. However, the issue is: the people who would vote for Peter Obi are folks who have historically voted for the PDP and did vote for Atiku in 2019. This means he (Peter Obi) is not getting fresh voters from groups that did not vote for the PDP in 2015 and 2019. For instance, in 2019, almost a million people in Southern Kaduna voted for the PDP. In 2023, some of those people will vote for the Labour Party further reducing the votes PDP would have garnered. Let’s face it: the Labour Party does not have structures in the hinterlands of the country or die-hard/historical voters.

The same thing applies to the south-east and south-south. In these regions, Peter’s chances are higher but these are people that have consistently and historically voted for the PDP across all electoral positions. For instance, prior to the senatorial elections in 2019, Godswill Akpabio defected to the APC and lost resoundingly to the PDP. Mind you, this was the same position he won with a landslide when he aspired for it in 2015 under the PDP. Why? The voters in his senatorial district voted against him mainly because he defected to the APC. These are core/die-hard PDP supporters. In 2023, these people will not vote for the APC due to its Muslim-Muslim combination but will divide their votes between the Labour Party and the PDP. The inclusion of Peter Obi in the presidential election does more harm than good to the PDP and his ethnic group, ditto ethnic minorities in general. I understand the pain of the south-east that the PDP chose a Fulani northerner as its candidate, but the reality is: an Igbo man cannot be Nigeria’s president in its present state. Kwankwaso echoed it, and I am saying that is the reality. The alternative is to have an Igbo man as the VP and Okowa does this beautifully, something Peter should have been the one had he remained in the PDP.

Again, a vote for Peter Obi and the Labour Party is a vote for Tinubu. Where-ever PDP could have competed greatly with the APC, Labour Party snatches those vital votes, and this affects PDP’s odds while increasing Tinubu’s. Even prominent APC’s supporters have said the same (screenshot attached). Peter Obi cannot win the presidential election, and his inclusion affects PDP’s chances and increases the prospects of having a Muslim-Muslim presidency.

In summary, Peter Gregory Obi should step down for Atiku Abubakar.

*Coughs*

Gloating...1...2....3..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by mickeyenglish(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

*Coughs*

Gloating...1...2....3..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ọmọ! You dey see road ooh?! As it stands now, it seems Atiku’s only hope is the South-East and South-South which Obi don spoil thoroughly..
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Nna men you be prophet o

Peter Obi is better qualified than Atiku, but Peter Obi at, this current state of affairs in Nigeria, cannot win votes in the north west - where fresh voters are needed. Peter Obi did not gain fresh voters - none whatsoever. He snatched votes from Atiku yet has not won a single state. Atiku was the only formidable person against Tinubu not Peter Obi.

I told my parents and siblings last year. My dad disagreed, my mom agreed. My siblings disagreed.

I warned them. I really warned them.

Sha, I will comment later to mock the modafvckers who foolishly disagreed with me. When analysing Nigeria's problems, you always expect the worst to happen and prepare for it. Don't ever expect the best, always expect the worst.

God knows I am extremely good at gloating people. Chai! I am so good at it. My mom dreads me for it. It is why she follows all my
predictions in every aspect of life. And you know what? I have never failed in any of those predictions. grin

Later, I will predict something else.

But sha, I warned them. Posterity would have it that I did my best. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
mickeyenglish:

Ọmọ! You dey see road ooh?! As it stands now, it seems Atiku’s only hope is the South-East and South-South which Obi don spoil thoroughly..

Actually, that was Obi's only chance - winning some states in the south south and south east. Atiku can win in the north east, north west, north central and south west. Those are regions Peter Obi can never win. Not today, tomorrow or till infinity.

Muslim-Muslim loading...Start teaching your sons the Koran and learn Yoruba. grin

Thanl God I created this thread. Posterity will forever remember me. grin grin

i WARNED THEM EVERYWHERE BUT THEY REFUSED TO LISTEN.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Risentouch:

You should worry about that, and stop crying to me

Go and sell data to your new president BOLA AHMED TINUBU! grin grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
mycar:

why not Atiku to step down for PO since by you, Tinubu will defeat him(Atiku) in the north and kwankwaso will step down for Tinubu instead of Atiku?

Why should Atiku step down for a man who has not won a state in Southern Nigeria his obstinate and naive supporters said he would win?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
post=114688564:
[s][/s]
Nonsense post

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Begin to learn Yoruba o.
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2023
mycar:

Show me the voting result during Jonathan time?
Oga, go and rest and carry your propaganda to your WhatsApp group and not here. Everything is in Peter Obi's favor if you don't know. You and PDP should look for another tactics because if peter was gonna step down, he would have accepted the VP slot from kwankwaso or Atiku.
And mind you, peter Obi is a movement, others will come onboard when their are sure that the coast is clear.

Use that favour and win a state in Southern Nigeria, let me see.

Cretinous modafvcker! grin grin

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
cybersoldiers:

What if he wins?

Its only Yoruba's that tells you that Peter Obi will not win. Not Nigerians.

Apart from the ones in Lagos, they showed you why he won't win. BTW, are Yorubas now Congolese?

Better start learning the language o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
The suffering in the next 8 years will be super legendary. I just pity those wey don born pikin o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Christains are 50% population in Nigeria and a united Christain votes will deliver Peter Obi Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu can share the Muslim votes. Why should Peter Obi step down for Atiku when he will bring more votes than Atiku? Tell Pdp to try something else.There will be new voters in 2023 and they are getting their pvc becos there is a better alternative in Peter Obi

Atiku won a predominately Muslim state yet Obi could not win a Christian populous state in the south west.

Modafvcker used his smelly fingers to type that Obi will garner more votes than Atiku.

Modafvckers will modafvckers!
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Drfernandez:
you are naive politically and otherwise. Your little brain did not tell you that unlike the 1993 election where the two-party system was in place and was a two-horse race between NRC and SDP, which largely contributed to SDP victory, that it is not the same in the 2023 election.

The fact that you failed to tell yourself the truth that Atiku would do better than Tinubu in the entire North using your sentimental analogy, shows that you are completely naive.

The election will be Peter Obi's to lose, so he is winning by all indices available so far.

PhD, Harvard Kennedy School of Public Policy
MSc, University of Tokyo in Political Science
BS, National University of Singapore, International Relations.

Bloody cretin. Modafvckers! Come and defeat Tinubu let me see.

I D I O T
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi has SE, SS, North Central and kwankwanso has come out to deny endorsing tinubu, find something else to say

Not only those regions, he also has the West Central and East Northern.

grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Drfernandez:

How an idi ot like you with nothing going for you thinks that you are in a better position to know about the political terrain of the country than a former senator shows the level of your idio cy.

You are a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Come and defeat Tinubu modafvcker! Useless bast@rd! The next time I make a prediction, you would pay attention

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by seunlayi(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Actually, that was Obi's only chance - winning some states in the south south and south east. Atiku can win in the north east, north west, north central and south west. Those are regions Peter Obi can never win. Not today, tomorrow or till infinity.

Muslim-Muslim loading...Start teaching your sons the Koran and learn Yoruba. grin

Just before the election, I was sharing something similar in why obi need to step down for PDP to wrestle power from APC.

Tell Peter to realign with his boss towards 2027. Obi can't win this 2023 but he stands the best candidate for 2027 which he can easily get with his current rating which he has build. PDP am sure will be willing to work with him rather than those ranting G5

******₦
Talk to your dad to allign with PDP for now, all he got now can't get him to Aso rock. He should not allow Tinubu camp to continue pretending to be on his side whereas, their mission is just to divide opposition votes. We need to team up to pay back for their 8yrs misrule and send that old Tinubu that forced Buhari on us packing

if there is one man that loves South East so much after Obasanjo is no other person but Atiku. Leave propaganda alone and go and do your checks.

The Obi we are all shouting and breaking our voice for was brought into the federal limelight by Atiku. Till just now, Atiku has never lashed on Obi and Obi has not done the same. Obi knows Atiku is his principal. So i will not spark fire where i am not suppose to do so. Do you get?

Only fools who are too lazy, too dumb to dig facts go the propaganda way, i don't and i won't do that. The APC thought they can bank on Wike's stupidity to ride back to power but i thank God the guys in PDP are very smart this time they got APC in their own trap and trust me for the very first time APC is gone. Maybe by next election we can be talking about something else but not that BAT of a thing. God forbid!

And many more but they all get loss in Obi's movement. How easy it would have be to oust APC and power March to the south by 2027

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
jookco:
The OP makes no damn sense. The youth of this country have wakened up. Atiku and Tinubu will share northern Muslim votes. Northern Muslim votes alone couldn't make Buhari president on three different occasions. 90% of the entire Northern and Southern Christian vote is for Peter Obi don't get it twisted.

Go and tell those in Ogun, Oyo, EKITI and ONDO!

I warned you modafvckers!

Start learning Yoruba o and reciting the Koran. grin grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Slynation:
Whether you like it or not, these Election is almost swinging to a contest between the Moslems and the Christians, But unfortunately it's 3 Moslems against 1 Christian...But Only Gerrard59 and Asiwaju Peoples Congress still has hope that a Moslem will still win even at that...!!

We all know the plan is too disenfranchised the Southern region, it happened last time when in a Polling unit of 200 voters INEC will only come with 50 materials...

But you know what, whichever way, God always has a way of safeguarding his people, like Buhari actually made more people millionaires while those that carried his matter on their head were losing their jobs with reckless abandon...!!

So if una like, you all can install another Mannequin in Aso rock...

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by seunlayi(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

You are a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Come and defeat Tinubu modafvcker! Useless bast@rd! The next time I make a prediction, you would pay attention

Nigerians when angered won't listen to the truth, they prefer fake move that will pull them down the more. No doubt this is the end for obi and maybe Atiku. 2027 will be a battle for Tinubu vs North.

Only the case of rerun can change everything...... Forget supreme court despite all the irregularities in the election
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by seunlayi(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Go and tell those in Ogun, Oyo, EKITI and ONDO!

I warned you modafvckers!

Start learning Yoruba o and reciting the Koran. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin >: angry grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
The suffering in the next 8 years will be super legendary. I just pity those wey don born pikin o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hopefully, they bore more girls. The supply in hookup has to be sustained.

Man must ejaculate. grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by 2mch(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Respect Tinubu ok? He’s a genius grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
seunlayi:

Nigerians when angered won't listen to the truth, they prefer fake move that will pull them down the more. No doubt this is the end for obi and maybe Atiku. 2027 will be a battle for Tinubu vs North.

Only the case of rerun can change everything ...... Forget supreme court despite all the irregularities in the election

Yes. That is the only way Tinubu can lose - if there is a re-run between him and Atiku. By then, Obi would not be contesting and Atiku gets an opportunity to re-gain his traditional SE & SS votes. However, if Tinubu wins it now, that is the end. Buhari already checkmated the issue of tribunal with a Yoruba CJN.

I warned my people, they refused to listen.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by seunlayi(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Yes. That is the only way Tinubu can lose - if there is a re-run between him and Atiku. By then, Obi would not be contesting and Atiku gets an opportunity to re-gain his traditional SE & SS votes. However, if Tinubu wins it now, that is the end. Buhari already checkmated the issue of tribunal with a Yoruba CJN.

I warned my people, they refused to listen.
We will all pay for their fuli9ness.

They refused to apply the obvious by ignoring the fact that you can just chase a ruling party away in Nigeria, you need a mega force. If not for some upgrade in our Electoral process, it without have been more disastrous for obi right now especially in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by mycar: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Why should Atiku step down for a man who has not won a state in Southern Nigeria his obstinate and naive supporters said he would win?
I hope you are following the election. atleast reasonably progressive youth came out to vote, show me the video of those that voted for the other parties?
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
I would forever gloat at you people. I would mock, dedride and gloat at you modafvckers. I get so much excitement in mocking people I warn. I keep grudges.

I would mock you people so badly everywhere because I warned you people. There was no excuse, I warned you people. Una go suffer eh!

Tinubu would be way worse than Buhari, but you modafvckers thought Peter Obi would defeat him by winning all the states in Southern Nigeria.? Read history? Mbanu!

Till thy kingdom come, I WOULD MOCK YOU BAST@RDS!

Anything Tinubu does to you modafvckers gets my blessings! You idiots would suffer!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by FarahAideed: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Don't mind the flea brained clowns
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by mycar: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
seunlayi:

They refused to apply the obvious by ignoring the fact that you can just chase a ruling party away in Nigeria, you need a mega force. If not for some upgrade in our Electoral process, it without have been more disastrous for obi right now especially in Lagos.
Which ignorance, is a better society difficult to ask?
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
seunlayi:

You are a Yoruba man, why are you worried?

Organsie tutorial classes in Yoruba for my brothers and sisters who are modafvckers. Fleece them of their hard-earned money. Charge them so high. Fvck the women, cum in their mouth and have them swallow your semen! If they refuse, close their shops. Next time, they would stoop low to conquer.

Deal with them!
Re: Why Peter Obi Has To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar by Gerrard59(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
mycar:

Which ignorance, is a better society difficult to ask?

Go and ask that question to people in the north west where Peter Obi can get fresh voters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking; INEC Results Show Obi Won Bayelsa State. / LOMA: A Nairalander Who Made Us Proud / See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.