Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. (4301 Views)

Rise Of Lesbianism / Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by Maverick777: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I wonder how ladies get wet for their fellow ladies, it's so so disgusting, why on earth will I live dick for fingering by a fellow woman , I no fit ooo I no just know how girls dey do am ooo
Hmmmm.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by Maverick777: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2022
BrianGriffin:
@OP if only you know the very high rate of gays. It is not gender selective……
there is no high rate of gays!!
Out of every 100 men, u can't find more than 2 homosexuals.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by Maverick777: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Ardar:
It will always be funny how these boys here are stating silly reasons why a woman would prefer her own gender.

One said because "they are used by the devil"
Another said "because their hearts were broken"
Another said "women have stupid brains and are confused" lol

The only person that came close was the one that said "they enjoy sex with fellow women more than they do with men".

Most boys here are just insert and pour, I don't even know why most women bother moaning when having sex with penis havers when they don't even enjoy it.
It would've been better you kept quiet than for you to embarrass yourself with this gibberish you just wrote.
its not a must to comment.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by Sweetvie: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2022
H0didon:
No matter how they try to deny it,na high rate of heartbreak grin. They love dick pass anything. The only difference is that, most of them are bi-sexual. They're attracted to both their gender and the opposite. Plus girls naturally have to desire to wanna be everything. And that's why you see most of them saying "What a man can do, a woman can do better". They try to wanna replace men which is impossible.

Even our so called popular feminist (Future is female) usually pray that God should provide a Godfearing, rich and loving husband. So you see, they love dick die.... They just wanna add something to that shii.

Na today?? Most of them have different reasons sha cool.

As our Ancestors would say " Don't be surprised by any thing a woman do because they believe they can do everything".
I kinda agree with you coz a friend i know actually turn gay bcoz of numbers of heartbreak she av been through but not all of them
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by ubunja(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Tell us more about that independent survey you did Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by Maverick777: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
Tell us more about that independent survey you did Lol.
what exactly do you wanna know?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by Maverick777: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maverick777:

What is going on exactly?
lalasticlala
mynd44
front page please
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maverick777:

It would've been better you kept quiet than for you to embarrass yourself with this gibberish you just wrote.
its not a must to comment.

I can say the same for your comment.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. by BrianGriffin: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maverick777:

there is no high rate of gays!!
Out of every 100 men, u can't find more than 2 homosexuals.

Lmaoo. If only you knew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Since I Discovered Tinder And Bumble, I Said Bye Bye To Facebook Girls. / Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.