Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. (12184 Views)

The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects? / Rise Of Lesbianism / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by unapapadeycraze: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
what's your take? nothing wrong with a lady kissing another lady. nothing wrong with a lady playing with another lady's boobs. the society is pleased with it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by kalufelix(m): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Its An Obvious Fact. The Society Doesn't Frown At Lesbianism As Much As They Do To Gayism. The Former Is Only A Whisk Away From Being A Norm While The Latter Is A Whisk Away From "instant Execution"

Very Funny Isn't..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Kobicove(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2018
sad
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2018
undecided It's the hypocrisy of patriarchal culture again; and this view (that women are naturally inclined to be lesbians) is just as skewed as believing men are biological inclined to be promiscuous while women are monogamous in nature. Society hangs women for promiscuity but not the men; it's really no wonder that men have no desire (and therefore no muscle) to discipline themselves.

Most men get turned on by watching two women kiss, or perform sexual acts on one another. The more popular mix for a heterosexual man's 3-some is two women and one man (and not two men and one woman). In the end, even though they're only catering to the man's needs, those women are going to be lesbians for one night. And it's okay in that context: it's a 3-some, and no one would think of chanting "14years". Even if the Special Anti-Homosexual Squad arrived at the crime scene, the presence of the man would amount to an "extenuating circumstance".

It's clear that men aren't disgusted by lesbianism. And since society (men, patriarchy) condones lesbianism and not ma-man gay sex, it's become bolder in public spaces (the same way that male promiscuity has become bold) . And now they want to say that all women are biologically disposed to be gay? I don't think so. There are gay women and straight women; just like there are gay men and straight men. And there are men who are promiscuous and men who are not; just like there are women who are promiscuous and women who are not.

By the way, that thing in the picture doesn't show lesbian activity; a kiss on the cheek That's just being affectionate; it's nothing sexual. Don't get it confused just because you're growing over it. Have you not seen football players plant aggressive kisses on a team mates cheek while celebrating a goal? Or slap each other's butts? Do you want to call that homosexual activity?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by donstan18: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:
undecided It's the hypocrisy of patriarchal culture again; and this view (that women are naturally inclined to be lesbians) is just as skewed as believing men are biological inclined to be promiscuous while women are monogamous in nature. society hangs women for promiscuity but not the men; it's really no wonder that men have no desire (and therefore no muscle) to discipline themselves.

Before I oppose, do you believe that men are promiscuous in nature?

MissWrite:

Most men get turned on by watching two women kiss, or perform sexual acts on one another. The more popular mix for a heterosexual man's 3-some is two women and one man (and not two men and one woman). In the end, even though they're only catering to the man's needs, those women are going to be lesbians for one night. And it's okay in that context: it's a 3-some, and no one would think of chanting "14years". Even if the Special Anti-Homosexual Squad arrived at the crime scene, the presence of the man would amount to an "extenuating circumstance".

3-some mustn't be 1:2 ladies, reverse could be the case.

MissWrite:

It's clear that men aren't disgusted by lesbianism. And since society (men, patriarchy) condones lesbianism and not ma-man gay sex, it's become bolder in public spaces (the same way that male promiscuity has become bold) . And now they want to say that all women are biologically disposed to be gay? I don't think so. There are gay women and straight women; just like there are gay men and straight men. And there are men who are promiscuous and men who are not; just like there are women who are promiscuous and women who are not.
Endorsed cheesy

MissWrite:

By the way, that thing in the picture doesn't show lesbian activity; a kiss on the cheek That's just affectionate behavior; it's nothing sexual. Don't get it confused just because you're growing over it. Have you not seen football players plant aggressive kisses on a team mates cheek while celebrating a goal? Or slap each other's butts? Do you want to call that homosexual activity?

You said football players, but all class of ladies does the same, whether football or not.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Keep talking trash, na you get your mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by imitateMe(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2018
Females are weaker. Such is expected of them.
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Neurotika: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2018
I have noticed this since. There are actually more bisexual women than there are gays. I am indifferent to both sexual predilections as everyone has fundamental human rights to do whatever. It's just the hypocrisy that irritates me. A bro hugging a bro will be deemed weird, yet women can kiss each other on the cheeks/lips, call each other boo, sweet and all that crap. These same motherf.uckers will hang feminism around their neck when it's time to criticize the men. I actually have no respect for any man that takes women serious. Most of them are Forkas

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MensCabal(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:
undecided It's the hypocrisy of patriarchal culture again; and this view (that women are naturally inclined to be lesbians) is just as skewed as believing men are biological inclined to be promiscuous while women are monogamous in nature. Society hangs women for promiscuity but not the men; it's really no wonder that men have no desire (and therefore no muscle) to discipline themselves.

By the way, that thing in the picture doesn't show lesbian activity; a kiss on the cheek That's just being affectionate; it's nothing sexual. Don't get it confused just because you're growing over it. Have you not seen football players plant aggressive kisses on a team mates cheek while celebrating a goal? Or slap each other's butts? Do you want to call that homosexual activity?

3somes go beyond 1 man and 2 women, it can be 2 men and 1 woman.. I think you should look at your points over again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

Before I oppose, do you believe that men are promiscuous in nature?

I don't believe that all men are promiscuous. But those who are promiscuous are naturally so. I also don't believe that all women are not promiscuous. And those who are promiscuous are naturally so. And if promiscuity were a crime, then people would have to exercise self discipline to regulate their actions. Every human being (of sound mind) has the ability to refrain from action; it's on this premise that laws are even possible. We have the ability to suppress our urges. The fact that you're hungry does not justify stealing food from someone else. The fact that you're aroused by a girl does not justify raping her. And if an angry belly or blue balls would keep us out of jail, we do it.

But promiscuity is not a crime because there are no victims (or are there? If a broken heart counts undecided ). It's simply a vice. Only with women though. So promiscuous women are inclined to discipline themselves, while promiscuous men do not bother. Instead, they point to their DNA - the same markers that should absolve promiscuous women. The point is, that discipline is possible. And even if there's no penalty to scare you into behaving, the love and respect you have for your spouse (or whatever is holy in your book) should make you want to discipline yourself. But naturally, human beings respond more effectively to the stick.

sad Sorry. This has now become a conversation about promiscuity instead of homosexuality, as per OP. Anyway, there are parallels: people who are naturally gay are compelled to deny their urges because, unlike promiscuity, homosexuality is a crime here. But, like with promiscuity, there are no victims (or are there? If someone's upset stomach counts undecided. They still have the option of minding their business though)

3-some mustn't be 1:2 ladies, reverse could be the case.

Yes. I said earlier, "the more popular mix..." . This implies that there is a comparison between two items. And then I said, "for a heterosexual man". Which do you think is more popular amongst straight guys, doing it with two girls or a guy and a girl?

You said football players, but all class of ladies does the same, whether football or not.

angry

Okay, I'll try to give you a more comprehensive list...
1. Football players
2. Basket ball players
3. Hockey players
4. In fact, any team sport
5. Or team sport supporter
6. Or a team sport coach
7. Indians
8. Guys who have been through an ordeal together
9. Guys who haven't seen each other in ages
10. Guys who have been saved by their co-worker from getting fired
11. .............I'm tired.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2018
MensCabal:

3somes go beyond 1 man and 2 women, it can be 2 men and 1 woman.. I think you should look at your points over again.

Yes. I said earlier, "the more popular mix..." . This implies that there is a comparison between two items. And then I said, "for a heterosexual man". Which do you think is more popular amongst straight guys, doing it with two girls or a guy and a girl? That should be your argument: that two guys and a girl is a more popular mix amongst straight guys, than two girls and a guy. Is that what you're saying?
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by donstan18: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:

I don't believe that all men are promiscuous. But those who are promiscuous are naturally so. I also don't believe that all women are not promiscuous. And those who are promiscuous are naturally so. And if promiscuity were a crime, then people would have to exercise self discipline to regulate their actions. Every human being (of sound mind) has the ability to refrain from action; it's on this premise that laws are even possible. We have the ability to suppress our urges. The fact that you're hungry does not justify stealing food from someone else. The fact that you're aroused by a girl does not justify raping her. And if an angry belly or blue balls would keep us out of jail, we do it.

Endorsed, I quoted waiting to confirm if you believe that men only are promiscuous in nature. But, since you clarified otherwise.

Bravo to your points!

MissWrite:

sad Sorry. This has now become a conversation about promiscuity instead of homosexuality, as per OP. Anyway, there are parallels: people who are naturally gay are compelled to deny their urges because, unlike promiscuity, homosexuality is a crime here. But, like with promiscuity, there are no victims (or are there? If someone's upset stomach counts undecided)

Bother not, it's cool learning from any topic, whether related or not.

MissWrite:

Yes. I said earlier, "the more popular mix..." . This implies that there is a comparison between two items. And then I said, "for a heterosexual man". Which do you think is more popular amongst straight guys, doing it with two girls or a guy and a girl?

1:2 ladies, if I must say.

But still, that doesn't justify the fact that you must generally use "1:2 ladies“ when trying to make point with 3-some shii.

Keep it neutral.

MissWrite:

angry

Okay, I'll try to give you a more comprehensive list...
1. Football players
2. Basket ball players
3. Hockey players
4. In fact, any team sport
5. Or team sport supporter
6. Or a team sport coach
7. Indians
8. Guys who have been through an ordeal together
9. Guys who haven't seen each other in ages
10. Guys who have been saved by their co-worker from getting fired
11. .............I'm tired.

Lol, cheesy Most of your instances are just revolving around sports, likewise the ways of women cheesy

Most kinds of ladies publicly show lesbian attitude, even when they don't fall in the classes of the above listed instances of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2018
there is nothing remotely sexual about that picture up there
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
erm, that's not lesbianism. not all women are lesbians. wrong topic puhlease
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
erm, that's not lesbianism. not all women are lesbians. wrong topic puhlease
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
So being affectionate = lesbianism now? Gotcha!

In fact, I think you're the one with issues here, either 1) you're perverted & sexualized everything or 2) you need a cuddle. Either way, don't make your issue ours, because there's nothing sexual or strange about a peck on the cheek between people. It's not like she had her tongue down her gullet or elsewhere wink
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy Most of your instances are just revolving around sports, likewise the ways of women cheesy

Most kinds of ladies publicly show lesbian attitude, even when they don't fall in the classes of the above listed instances of yours.

Lol! cheesy Yes.

It's not "lesbian attitude"; it's affectionate attitude. Look at that picture up there and tell me if it would be awkward if those were two sisters, or a mother and a daughter? But that's the point, isn't it? Men don't feel comfortable being affectionate with each other because society judges it. The instances earlier mentioned, just show that touching is not always sexual amongst men either.

Someone up there was blaming feminism for these inhibitions Society isn't even a feminist's ally (at the moment); it's unquestionably male (not female) and chauvinistic (not liberal). When we talk about it being a "man's world", it just puts men at the top of the food-chain (or social cadre); they've got full expression. So if you're looking for someone to blame, look to yourselves. When you're ready to endorse hand-holding amongst yourselves, we'll learn to accept it too. If you want to call your paddy boo, then let's fight that male chauvinist pig, that is society, together.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by donstan18: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol! cheesy Yes.

It's not "lesbian attitude"; it's affectionate attitude. Look at that picture up there and tell me if it would be awkward if those were two sisters, or a mother and a daughter? But that's the point, isn't it?

Oh fvck! shocked

Did you just call that "Affectionate attitude" ? cheesy you seems to forget that there's much similarity between "Affection" and "Sexual fonds" especially when the two same gender parties aren't bloodly related cheesy

Get me, i'm not against women publicly showing affections to each other, i'm just trying to let you know that there's a point in the Op's thread if only you view it in a different angle or African societal pleasing angle.

MissWrite:

Men don't feel comfortable being affectionate with each other because society judges it

I really don't think the society judges it, any prove of that?, I just feel it's a natural sh*t with men, they just feel disgusted with it.

MissWrite:

Someone up there was blaming feminism for that Society isn't even a feminist's ally (at the moment); it's unquestionably male (not female) and chauvinistic (not liberal). When we talk about it being a "man's world", it just puts men at the top of the food-chain (or social cadre); they've got full expression. So if you're looking for someone to blame, look to yourselves. When you're ready to endorse hand-holding amongst yourselves, we'll learn to accept it too. If you want to call your paddy boo, then let's fight that male chauvinist pig, that is society, together.

A man should call me "Boo" and watch me punch his nose grin grin
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Humanistme: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Neurotika:
I have noticed this since. There are actually more bisexual women than there are gays. I am indifferent to both sexual predilections as everyone has fundamental human rights to do whatever. It's just the hypocrisy that irritates me. A bro hugging a bro will be deemed weird, yet women can kiss each other on the cheeks/lips, call each other boo, sweet and all that crap. These same motherf.uckers will hang feminism around their neck when it's time to criticize the men. I actually have no respect for any man that takes women serious. Most of them are Forkas

name one feminist icon that critize men for being gay. I will wait.

besides most feminists also support the lgbt group.

The highest haters of lgbt are those who uphold patriarchy and religious people.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

Oh fvck! shocked

Did you just call that "Affectionate attitude" ? cheesy you seems to forget that there's much similarity between "Affection" and "Sexual fonds" especially when the two same gender parties aren't bloodly related cheesy

Get me, i'm not against women publicly showing affections to each other, i'm just trying to let you know that there's a point in the Op's thread if only you view it in a different angle or African societal pleasing angle.

I really don't think the society judges it, any prove of that?, I just feel it's a natural sh*t with men, they just feel disgusted with it.

Lmao! grin grin, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have said society "judges it" rather society is "disgusted by it". But you guys are putting a lot of pressure on some emotional guys who would want to be affectionate with each other, and send each other the kiss emoji with no strings attached.

I know the Op has a point: society condones lesbianism. I agreed to that in my post. But I don't agree that all women have lesbian tendencies. Like I said: women just find it okay to be affectionate with each other in public because society is not disgusted by it. We don't have to hide it or suppress it. Whereas you feel the need to bloody a guy's nose over calling you "boo". grin
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

AMEN! Brother!

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by IamLEGEND1: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:

you guys are putting a lot of pressure on some emotional guys who would want to be affectionate with each other, and send each other the kiss emoji.
A bro has neither the permission nor the right to display any sort of emotion when he is with another bro.
In the event that a bro takes an action that pleases another bro deeply, they simply share a quick look & nod at each other like a couple of douche bags.
it's either that or a first bump. So there you have it- the full range of emotions allowed to be shared between two bros.

Any bro who is comfortable crying in front of his bros or giving his bros kisses on the cheek is considered an anomaly & is removed from the circle of bros and the friendship terminated with extreme prejudice.
And before you say anything about society influencing this unspoken rule of brotherhood, know that this is one of those instances where nature wins over nurture.
We were not made to be so by external forces, we were born this way.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
A bro has neither the permission nor the right to display any sort of emotion when he is with another bro.
In the event that a bro takes an action that pleases another bro deeply, they simply share a quick look & nod at each other like a couple of douche bags.
it's either that or a first bump. So there you have it- the full range of emotions allowed to be shared between two bros.

Any bro who is comfortable crying in front of his bros or giving his bros kisses on the cheek is considered an anomaly & is removed from the circle of bros and the friendship terminated with extreme prejudice.
And before you say anything about society influencing this unspoken rule of brotherhood, know that this is one of those instances where nature wins over nurture.

Anomaly.........you mean freak of nature? Regardless, those are still products of nature even if they are in the barest minority. And if they are products of nature (and not manufactured in a lab), then they're not "unnatural"; it only means that nature makes all kinds of people. They should be allowed to be themselves without fearing that someone would "remove" them from "the circle". If nature hasn't dealt with you by killing you off, what gives anyone the right to try to change you just because they think you're fruity? I'm just thinking out loud.

Well, men aren't so uptight anymore. I've seen guys send this: kiss, to fellow guys on this forum (it takes some getting used to, but in the meantime it's amusing). But hey, it's no worse than this passionate kiss between Gary and Paul.....

You say they aren't bros anymore cry.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by princfred(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

Guy truly you be
Legend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by princfred(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:

Anomaly.........you mean freak of nature? Regardless, those are still products of nature even if they are in the barest minority. And if they are products of nature (and not manufactured in a lab), then they're not "unnatural"; it only means that nature makes all kinds of people. They should be allowed to be themselves without fearing that someone would "remove" them from "the circle". If nature hasn't dealt with you by killing you off, what gives anyone the right to try to change you just because they think you're fruity? I'm just thinking out loud.

Well, men aren't so uptight anymore. I've seen guys send this: kiss, to fellow guys on this forum (it takes some getting used to, but in the meantime it's amusing). But hey, it's no worse than this passionate kiss between Gary and Paul.....

Scholes was pushing him off he didnt see it coming.
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
princfred:
Scholes was pushing him off he didnt see it coming.

Lol! So Neville is the one whose bro-card has been revoked then. It's all good smiley

Although it looks to me like Scholes is trying to feel on his pecs (serratus?)..... wink
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by IamLEGEND1: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:

They're naturally occurring humans, that much is true,Just as how earthquakes & Wildfires are natural. Doesn't mean steps aren't taken to contain that_shit.
Men's aversion to flagrant displays of emotion isn't being 'uptight'. We, by default simply prefer utilizing alternative outlets towards achieving catharsis (which is the ultimate goal, right?).
We're not uptight, Just different from you guys.
Any guy that decides to go the other way and get all mushy everytime they kill his favourite TV show character should be ready to wear a pencil skirt & high heels because he is not one of us.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Toxay(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Really,so you think men are the only ones culpable for an imbalanced society. And that is the problem of many feminists because women are just as guilty as men as regard the establishment of a patriachal society that we have. This is well highlighted in how mother train thier male children diff from the female ones. @misswrite
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:

I am skeptical about engaging you in this debate because you type/talk too much. You mustn't write a novel to air your opinion. Haba, are you related to Adichie?

Sentiments aside, most women are bisexual and I am not saying this for fun. You can can carry out your own research if you doubt me. Get 10 straight ladies in a room, get them drunk then sit back and enjoy. It is that simple.

Alternatively you can read this from BBC, The outcome of a study that was carried out by the University of Essex. They carried out a research and their findings were that no woman is "totally straight".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-34744903

Hey, and that thing you said about enjoying lesbian sex, it's not the sex we watch, it is the organs that arouse us, same gay porn arouse women.
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by donstan18: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissWrite:

[/b]

Lmao! grin grin, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have said society "judges it" rather society is "disgusted by it". But you guys are putting a lot of pressure on some emotional guys who would want to be affectionate with each other, and send each other the kiss emoji with no strings attached.

Funny enough, women thinks they are more affectionate and loving to themselves than men by publicly showing Lesbian attitude cheesy cheesy

@Bolded, we ain't putting pressure on emotional claimed affectionate guys, we are simply giving no room for gays to publicize their sh*ts while hiding under the shield of "Affectionate attitude" just like some ladies. undecided

MissWrite:

I know the Op has a point: society condones lesbianism. I agreed to that in my post. But I don't agree that all women have lesbian tendencies . Like I said: women just find it okay to be affectionate with each other in public because society is not disgusted by it. We don't have to hide it or suppress it. Whereas you feel the need to bloody a guy's nose over calling you "boo". grin

@Bolded, yea, maybe not all, but I can be justified if I generalize while using it as a point just like how you used "3-some, 1:2 ladies" to scare through your point cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't say the society isn't disgusted with women publicly showing affections Lesbian attitude to themselves, rather say that women aren't disgusted with it, the society should be made up of men and women and you and I knows that men aren't okay with such sh*ts with women. cheesy

I still stand with my claims of blooding a guy's nose if I hear boo grin grin grin If a guy holds my hand after 3 seconds of handshake cheesy na head butt go follow am sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by Neurotika: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
I am skeptical about engaging you in this debate because you type/talk too much. You mustn't write a novel to air your opinion. Haba, are you related to Adichie?

Sentiments aside, most women are bisexual and I am not saying this for fun. You can can carry out your own research if you doubt me. Get 10 straight ladies in a room, get them drunk then sit back and enjoy. It is that simple.

Alternatively you can read this from BBC, The outcome of a study that was carried out by the University of Essex. They carried out a research and their findings were that no woman is "totally straight".

Hey, and that thing you said about enjoying lesbian sex, it's not the sex we watch, it is the organs that arouse us, same gay porn arouse women.

Someone finally making sense. Men are more definite about their sexual orientations, women aren't. It's rare seeing bisexual men. But I don't blame the ones writing essays to defend the obvious, it's the deluded guys with a hypocritical sense of toxic masculinity that I'm disappointed in. Throwing around a list of what makes a man (asides the junk he has between his thighs) just to prove a totally different point from the theme of discussion is pure nonsense.
Re: Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. by MissWrite(f): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tallesty1:

The argument is that not all women have lesbian tendencies; it's not natural to all women. If your research shows that most girls are bisexual then that's just comparing the numbers (and I have no idea about that; I haven't counted). It doesn't negate the claim that not all women are lesbians though. And if your research shows that no woman is entirely straight, even if several women can definitively vouch (for themselves) that they're not sexually attracted to women in any way, then it means that researchers must have discovered something fundamental in the biology of women that alludes to "fluid sexuality". This means that whatever my personal perception about myself is, as a woman, is insignificant in defining the sexuality of women in general. If I know that I'm straight, research shows that I'm not. If I know that I'm gay, research shows I'm not.

I am bisexual, according to research. And if the sexuality of women is fluid, then it isn't the yin to the yang of male sexuality which must be equally fluid. In fact, research also shows that sexuality isn't binary (this or that), it's a spectrum. And I'm not talking about just women now. The fact that you can climax while masturbating implies (and is so recorded by some researchers) that we are all first auto-sexual. And where you fall in the spectrum from gay to straight would depend on your nature (chemical composition) as well as your nurture.

There's no doubt that our culture gives women the opportunity to explore by allowing us be "free" with each other. But in like fashion, that society also plants a bias in men to be averse to man/man affection. This is why homosexual men are more likely to be victims of internalized homophobia then homosexual women. They condemn themselves because it is their cultural bias to do so. A woman who is bi-curious might be more inclined to experiment (and then revert to being straight) than a man who is bi-curious. There is something to be said about the fact that a man can't stand being touched by another man. Aversion is not indifference.

So I still say, the "perception" that women have homosexual markers (and men do not) is so because of the cultural bias that allows one and not the other. And men cannot differentiate between sexual touching and anything otherwise. Case in point: the Op. grin You want to get ten girls drunk? How many do you suppose would go down on the other according to the plot of that porn flick? Come on. angry

Lol! The organs, shey? I'm going to have to test that theory by discovering whether ten naked girl standing in a row (even twirling) would get more hits than two girls making out.

I know cry......novel.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... / Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Locate A Runs Girl Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.