Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says (3122 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / Women With Big Yash And Breast / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says by kjsun15: 12:45am On Jul 14, 2022
'I Have A Job, Good House And Big Nyash. Hit My Inbox If You Are Interested In Marriage' US Lady Says
News Hub Creator Jul 13, 2022 7:06 PM
Men are naturally known to be the hunters when it comes to love and marriage. In most places from time immemorial up-to-date, men are the ones who initiate a dialogue with a preferred woman. And when he is accepted, a relationship sets up and finally marriage is realised.

Even when a lady spots a man and she is interested in him, most likely she will not approach him directly and express her feelings openly to him. All she can do is to create more time and send non verbal cues for the man to spot her and seduce her.

But one courageous woman has gone out publicly and declared that she is single. Then invited interested men to hit her inbox for possible future plannings.

In a story posted by Tuko news on Facebook, the woman said she resides in the United States, has a stable job and good house. In addition, she said she has good and big 'nyash'. She then invited interested men from Nigeria who would like to settle down and have a good time with her to hit her inbox.

Source link

https://www.facebook.com/438216603021915/posts/pfbid027WdL4i9ShUFL6ovCoaEGkhsttsdxKGuDzkAKBZT1avX3r8Pr2JAbyZEwVjiZWuCSl/?app=fbl
Re: If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says by kjsun15: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Marriage is good, getting right partner is the key.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says by doggedfighter(f): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2022
kjsun15:
Marriage is good, getting right partner is the key.

Getting the passport is a better key.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says by everythinggirly(f): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2022
As Nigeria don hard like this, everybody want to Japa, it is well.
Re: If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says by ashawopikin(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Where the big nyash?
Re: If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Engage the woman and see the real reason why she needs a husband. It's better to marry a Nigerian woman and live in peace than to chase an akata based on blue passport and suffer for two decades.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says by ELEYIofNigeria: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
meobizy:
Engage the woman and see the real reason why she needs a husband. It's better to marry a Nigerian woman and live in peace than to chase an akata based on blue passport and suffer for two decades.
Is it blue passport or green passport

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times / Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage / Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.