Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust (23653 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Oyiboman69: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
grin

I watched Babachir being interviewed by Channels crew during the Apc presidential primary.

Babachir was so confident of Tinubu winning by projecting 1700 votes for Tinubu with the hope of being picked as VP just because he is a Christian.

I dislike those who loose a fair contest but instead of accepting fate, they would be opposing things they used to believe on
he should have picked another Christian if accusation is true....
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by elbangeez: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2022
I wonder how many of you southerners think, you think the north give a fvck about Atiku? If atiku manage to get 20% of Northern votes he should thank God. Northerners never liked Atiku, he is seen as thief, bisexual, anti north, with no legacy to show for in the North. Atiku once compared himself with prophet muhammed and also said "God doesnt answer the prayers oof poor people" . Apc did the right thing by bringing shettima to the equation, i wont be surprised if Tinubu sweet 90% of Northern votes.
ExplorerReturns:
Stop trying to rope babachir lawal into your religious jingoism.

Just like i said in an earlier thread. The recommendation above is a plot by northern governors to give atiku Victory. What they did is to first isolate tinubu from his home base, the christain south. There is no way the north will leave their own, atiku, to vote another, tinubu. Checkout what tambuwal did to wike and femi. I am sure that el rufai, ganduje and masari will all vote atiku.

I believe lawal here.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link below to see more details and demo in action
https://www.nairaland.com/7210827/complete-hotel-room-reservation-system
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by helinues: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Oyiboman69:
he should have picked another Christian if accusation is true....

Even if Tinubu should pick a Christian VP, it can never be Babachir
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Deprofessional(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
It is an insult to the vast majority of Northerners to pick a xtian as a VP...dts jst d truth.....

Are u xtians just? How did u treat muslims in ur midst? U guys are not to be trusted with power!

Arnan banza

You are just one muslim. Many godly moslims I know have already condemned APC.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Nonexisting: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Since Peter Obi's security man was caught looking at nyash, Peter is not fit to be president. Signed; Dirt Diggers Association. Ndi iberibe.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Oyiboman69: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Even if Tinubu should pick a Christian VP, it can never be Babachir
then the man is vindicated from your accusation....
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by helinues: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Oyiboman69:
then the man is vindicated from your accusation....

Vindicated or exposing his own hypocrisy
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Deprofessional(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2022
elbangeez:
I wonder how many of you southerners think, you think the north give a fvck about Atiku? If atiku manage to get 20% of Northern votes he should thank God. Northerners never liked Atiku, he is seen as thief, bisexual, anti north, with no legacy to show for in the North. Atiku once compared himself with prophet muhammed and also said "God doesnt answer the prayers oof poor people" . Apc did the right thing by bringing shettima to the equation, i wont be surprised if Tinubu sweet 90% of Northern votes.
Even Buhari didnt get upto 75% of northern votes when the election was between himself and Atiku.

You will be shocked as to the North will spearhead the healing of Nigeria by voting Labour Party.

You will be shocked bro. the fire is raging on. Campaign has not even started.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by seunjungle1(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

Just like i said in an earlier thread. The recommendation above is a plot by northern governors to give atiku Victory. What they did is to first isolate tinubu from his home base, the christain south. There is no way the north will leave their own, atiku, to vote another, tinubu. Checkout what tambuwal did to wike and femi. I am sure that el rufai, ganduje and masari will all vote atiku.

You also believed him when he used 2billion naira to cut your family's house grasses right?

I believe lawal here.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link below to see more details and demo in action
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by frog12: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2022
tinubu appears sick. he is always in London, paris. maybe consulting doctors.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Myhusband(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu defeat would have been one disgrace loss, if he had picked minority northern Christian candidate

I'm a Christian and I've said it that, Christians are matured most especially Southwest the most tolerance Christian in Nigeria, they vote for competency above religion, they see Tinubu as Yoruba first before religion but the same thing can be said of North, Muslim in North take their religion so serious and if you need votes from these people, you can't chose outside of their political beliefs

it is a win win because pityobi is in LP, Atiku would have gotten vote sympathy if they're not wasting their vote on LP. as it is now PDP minus 2m in Southeast, and maybe 1.5m in South south, this is a win win for Tinubu/APC

meanwhile Piety obi will win with landslide, let's deceive those dummies small
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by mayo47(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Really, In 2022, someone travelled to London to give a hardcopy? Nigeria has no business making headways with people like this in govt

Pogba12:

https://dailytrust.com/vp-slot-how-babachirs-panel-recommended-shettima-10-others-to-tinubu
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by elbangeez: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2022
No sane Northerner will vote for Obi, obi is wasting his time an resources on a futile course.
Deprofessional:

Even Buhari didnt get upto 75% of northern votes when the election was between himself and Atiku.

You will be shocked as to the North will spearhead the healing of Nigeria by voting Labour Party.

You will be shocked bro. the fire is raging on. Campaign has not even started.

Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by lamalang(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Which North? The Hausa Fulani north
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Jack500: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

I believe lawal here.

I am sure you said the same thing before the primary grin grin emotional conspiracist theories, you never learn
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Adezanotti: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Politics pass say u dey follow one mumu dey shout for social media. If you know u knw!
Pogba12:

https://dailytrust.com/vp-slot-how-babachirs-panel-recommended-shettima-10-others-to-tinubu
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Rotji(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Since the north have decided that ,the power can only come to the South through Muslim Muslim ticket so shall it be.... grin grin.

Tinubu has no choice than to bow to the request... grin

And we are waiting to see how you can make that happen as no more scam numbers again, even if you use your usual under age voters you can not win this time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by gracealonev: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Since the north have decided that ,the power can only come to the South through Muslim Muslim ticket so shall it be.... grin grin.

Tinubu has no choice than to bow to the request... grin

Sounds so convenient for you to reason like this.

Same people that harass and intimidate people of other faith will migrate to the US and later be shouting about islamophobia.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by stanisbaratheon: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Stupid post.
Is it not the same man that came out himself to tongue lash the muslim-muslim ticket
Only wicked souls and those that want Nigeria destroyed will support this madness.

A muslim-muslim devilish ticket is not healthy for the polity. I'm happy that sane Nigerians have abandon the ticket

They are trying to blackmail him
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by famology(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2022
The grass cutter has always been an unreliable man. He's not a dependable ally. He should be chased far away from Tinubu presidential campaigns. His response to Tinubu's outburst in Ogun State during the campaign for primary election actually gave him out as someone that can not be trusted.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Sunday2021: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Lovenorth:
All the Islam haters would never have peace in their miserable and hell like lives
you are already miserable, your generation of terrorists will die a painful death, your criminal Muhammad is roasting in he'll.
#nomuslimmuslimticket
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by AlwaySpeakTruth: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Can this people rest? They thought that they would get VP they didn’t now they are paying journalists to keep marketing them.

None of them are talking about the achievements they have made that means anybody should work with them next year. This Grace Bent and Lawal make them do small let them not start revealing them on line. Nonsense.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by AlwaySpeakTruth: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Sunday2021:
you are already miserable, your generation of terrorists will die a painful death, your criminal Muhammad is roasting in he'll.
#nomuslimmuslimticket

It’s like you are in a hole. There is already Muslim Muslim ticket worry about why your brothers still need northerners to win local government elections, worry about why your people come online abusing and disrespecting others and then are surprised they will never see leadership. 2023 bring on the wailing.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by kayusely70(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Pogba12:

Just imagine! The man was the chairman of the committee that recommended the Muslim-Muslim ticket! Mr Grasscutter!
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by anigbajumo(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

I believe lawal here.

Which north leave their own nonsense most of u political neophyte don’t knw. I will rather swallow my PVC than to vote Tinubu but most of you don’t understand politics. The north has been voting southerners since 1992 till 2011 yet u are saying rubbish. The APC northern governors will do everything possible for Southerner to emerge and they av all wat it takes for that to happen. Av u seen any bad comments from them so far against Tinubu ?? They are well prepared and determined, Go and watch kwakwanso interview with Arise Tv on YouTube and see clearly.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by quota45: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2022
kayusely70:
Just imagine! The man was the chairman of the committee that recommended the Muslim-Muslim ticket! Mr Grasscutter!

He wanted his cousin boss mustapha to collect the vp slot. both men are from Hong, Adamawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Ibkhaleel01: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
ovie8200:

It's also an insult to pick Muslim presidential candidate in vax majority of Christian south. Think with your head and not anus. The northerners delegates are nothing but stupid for picking Muslim person to represent south. Will they be happy if a Christian presidential candidate is pick to represent them/northerners. The northerners think they have sense. Northerner Muslim rule for almost 8 years and it's suppose to be southerner Christian suppose to take over.
Democracy is a game number...did you support or vote apc? You guys should learn politics you know nothing but hate,lies and slander....thats why you wil always be losers in Nigeria...

Keep voting byour choice and we wil make sure you fail!

Hate islam and muslims dnt vote apc pls...and we wil keep showing you shege
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Sunday2021: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Myhusband:
Tinubu defeat would have been one disgrace loss, if he had picked minority northern Christian candidate

I'm a Christian and I've said it that, Christians are matured most especially Southwest the most tolerance Christian in Nigeria, they vote for competency above religion, they see Tinubu as Yoruba first before religion but the same thing can be said of North, Muslim in North take their religion so serious and if you need votes from these people, you can't chose outside of their political beliefs

it is a win win because pityobi is in LP, Atiku would have gotten vote sympathy if they're not wasting their vote on LP. as it is now PDP minus 2m in Southeast, and maybe 1.5m in South south, this is a win win for Tinubu/APC

meanwhile Piety obi will win with landslide, let's deceive those dummies small
useless sellout. We don't see you people like Christians, neither does the Muslims see you as true Muslims.
Continue fooling yourself, we shall see.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Sunday2021: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
AlwaySpeakTruth:

It’s like you are in a hole. There is already Muslim Muslim ticket worry about why your brothers still need northerners to win local government elections, worry about why your people come online abusing and disrespecting others and then are surprised they will never see leadership. 2023 bring on the wailing.
did you read comments I replied to?
Mind you, I am not an igbo man,iam a northerner from kaduna state. Stop making the mistake that anybody who is against the drug Lord is an igbo man.
I am sorry to tell you that almost all the Christians of this country are against your drug Lord. Though there are some Judas among the Yoruba Christians that may votes for the drug Lord but I am certain that 90% of Nigerians Christians will not vote for the terrorists party.
I want you to search all my comments in nairaland,you will discover that iam a die hard supporter of apc ,but the moment Tinubu decided to insult the whole body of Christ I decided to withdraw my support.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Kenthurch: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Na them Sabi.

All I no is ASIWAJU + SHETIMA = ASISHE (Mistake)

May affliction not rise the second time.

I agree with you, but etymologically,

ASIWAJU + SHETIMA = ASISHE WATI JUMA with different meanings:

In 'Education Strike Destroyed Economy' dictionary , it means " Terrorists (ASISHE) Strategic (WATI) Device (JUMA)"

1. in West, it means "Mistake But Avoidable"
2. in North, it means "Device For Terror"
3. in East, it means "Economic Destruction Continues"
4. in South, it means "Hardship Must Continue"

Wisdom is profitable to direct!

Decision is yours to make ooooooooooo!
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Myhusband(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sunday2021:
useless sellout. We don't see you people like Christians, neither does the Muslims see you as true Muslims.
Continue fooling yourself, we shall see.

sellout are southeast people that sold their delegate votes to Atiku instead of Wike

we go see now, shebi pityobi will win with landslide, such delusional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Atiku Is Nigeria's Number One Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.