Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust (23647 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Sunday2021: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Myhusband:

sellout are southeast people that sold their delegate votes to Atiku instead of Wike

we go see now, shebi pityobi will win with landslide, such delusional
I am not a Peter Obi fan, iam for Atiku.
Also iam not an igbo man,iam from kaduna state.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Myhusband(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sunday2021:
I am not a Peter Obi fan, iam for Atiku.
Also iam not an igbo man,iam from kaduna state.

look at this igbo boy, clown

abeg go to hell and save me from your boring biography grin
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by mrvictornews: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Sunday2021: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Myhusband:

look at this igbo boy, clown

abeg go to hell and save me from your boring biography grin
fooool. In fact I have never been to any state in the south east.
Come to kaduna and jos to feel the hatred that people hate tinubu for trying to turn this country into an Islamic terrorists country.
Re: Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust by Myhusband(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sunday2021:
fooool. In fact I have never been to any state in the south east.
Come to kaduna and jos to feel the hatred that people hate tinubu for trying to turn this country into an Islamic terrorists country.

you're fool, you're a typical igbo, North are not filled like you people, North might not agree with your political beliefs but they never hate like you dummies in Southeast

you've never visit southeast just because your parents want you to be alive, visit southeast now if ugm won't use you do suya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / Naira Redesign: Atiku Is Nigeria's Number One Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.